Spotify: Gaga's "Hold My Hand" 1.045M streams [Day 54]

Ratviolo

19 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

thanks to Ariana and Bradley :rip: all her other songs bombed like her last four studio albums

Always Remember us this way + million reasons...while Beyoncé's last one was probably stuck in 2013:shakeno: Atleast she is good for a throwback

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• fauxtography

• Ethereaaal

• spree

41 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

And Lady Gaga the millionaire losing? You a hoot! Almost home!

277BC362-6E67-495B-ACEB-3CE971925032.thu

Didn't you drag Rihanna fans for stanning a billionaire?

Just now, Shirlene said:

Didn't you drag Rihanna fans for stanning a billionaire?

Did I?

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Truth is Gaga stans went after Beyonce for her flop non Oscar winning song last year...it's time to take your turn.

Hopefully this song gets a surge during the premiere for the movie.

277BC362-6E67-495B-ACEB-3CE971925032.thu277BC362-6E67-495B-ACEB-3CE971925032.thu277BC362-6E67-495B-ACEB-3CE971925032.thu

24 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

thanks to Ariana and Bradley :rip: all her other songs bombed like her last four studio albums

Beyoncé is not a hitmaker anymore (like your fave) but its already tragic enough that Savage Remix spent more weeks in the Top 10 than all of Gaga's singles since 2013 combined 

And yet Savage remix is local and forgotten :deadbanana4: congrats on top ten weeks - like that means anything 

didnt ARUTW (a SOLO promo single) outstream all of Beyoncé’s singles of the past 

13 years :bibliahh: stay humble ma, HUMBLE. 

2 minutes ago, romonster said:

Some members here really sound like a broken record at this point. 

giphy.gif

It’s like the first time ever I used that since Stupid Love. It’s a joke in OUR base, why are you so bothered by this. :skull: 

Just now, Kiel D-01 said:

It’s like the first time ever I used that since Stupid Love. It’s a joke in OUR base, why are you so bothered by this. :skull: 

He's the author

a9e8cb88c8b3192e9688b7a6ad1f1db7.thumb.g

Just now, romonster said:

It's all good, some people don't even know that the original tweet was a joke :rip:

The clown truly always comes back to bite, and it seems like some people never learn.

They be jealous king

4 minutes ago, romonster said:

It's all good, some people don't even know that the original tweet was a joke :rip:

If this was the case, why was the original tweet deleted :rip:

-

Awful numbers

On 5/7/2022 at 5:18 AM, Ratviolo said:

Spotify charts:

Day 4: #119 WW, #139 US (1,167,513 and 316,182 streams)

sG0sS1x.gif

These are cute numbers 

On 5/7/2022 at 5:42 AM, Zaram said:

the power of playlists is kinda insane :gaycat6:

Wonder how much it would have done if it was a Friday Release

U know what. Its so true 

1 hour ago, romonster said:

The clown truly always comes back to bite, and it seems like some people never learn.

:hug: 

anyway it would be interesting to see how this performs once the film’s out. 

so its chart run so far is OUT-OUT-#119-#180? :bibliahh:and yet some people claim she’s WINNING? :bibliahh:

doubt this will be a hit but it will probably get an oscar nomination which will be a win for her

14 hours ago, gatito said:

so its chart run so far is OUT-OUT-#119-#180? :bibliahh:and yet some people claim she’s WINNING? :bibliahh:

actually it's OUT-OUT-#119-#180-OUT

:whistle:

20 hours ago, infrared said:

Except Gaga can get current hits :rip: when was the last ORIGINAL LEAD ARTIST single from Beyonce that Was actually a hit - I’ll wait for you to look outside perfect duet 

her last 5 singles:

911 - OUT

I Get A Kick Out Of You - OUT

Love for Sale - OUT

Hold My Hand - OUT

this is why yall get bullied and then cry about it in HQ

32 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

her last 5 singles:

911 - OUT

Love for Sale - OUT

Hold My Hand - OUT

Only single in your list, the current one!

36 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

her last 5 singles:

911 - OUT

Love for Sale - OUT

Hold My Hand - OUT

i think her next debut single is going top 10. This is just an OST track. 

32 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

her last 5 singles:

911 - OUT

Love for Sale - OUT

Hold My Hand - OUT

911 - not a single :( , if you want to play that game we can call several songs from the gift singles 

2 random jazz singles - :ahh:

HMH - hasn't even debuted yet :ahh:

No one needs to go to HQ - I can hold my own and I generally don't care - but to see you pressing buttons, stay in your lane :ahh:

Meanwhile,

Be Alive - Flop

Black Parade - Flop

Brown Skin Girl - Flop

Mood 4 EVA - Flop 

Spirit - Flop

Top Off - Flop

Walk On Water - Flop

Shining - Flop

1 hour ago, infrared said:

911 - not a single :( , if you want to play that game we can call several songs from the gift singles 

No one needs to go to HQ - I can hold my own and I generally don't care - but to see you pressing buttons, stay in your lane :ahh:

Meanwhile,

Be Alive - Flop

Black Parade - Flop

Brown Skin Girl - Flop

Mood 4 EVA - Flop 

Spirit - Flop

Top Off - Flop

Walk On Water - Flop

Shining - Flop

That user said Gaga had current hits but when I went to check the chart run of her last 5 singles, I was shocked to see none of them charted. You don't get to claim which song wasn't/was a single just because it bombed.

Not sure what Beyoncé has to do with my post, but good job highlighting your insecurity :clap3: Feel free to make your own thread about Bey but this isn't the thread to do it. And for future reference, if you have a nervous breakdown every time someone critiques your fav's recent underwhelming output, maybe it's best you stay in the Gaga base to avoid further embarrassment. 

That's what she gets for not adding ad libs or backing vocals. We're exhausted.

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

her last 5 singles:

911 - OUT

Love for Sale - OUT

Hold My Hand - OUT

3/4 (not 5 as your miscounted nnnn :rip:) weren't sent to radio and 2 are jazz releases that were obviously never intended to be hits. Don't be intellectually dishonest, it's low-key embarrassing and you come off as hypocritical since we all know damn well how fast your definition of a single would change if we brought up the slew of recent releases a certain girlie has done. It's just a display of desperate behavior. 

OT: This is not going to be some Shallow-level smash but I feel confident in saying that it will do at least fine in the end. It's performing shockingly well on radio and seems to be developing interest on other platforms (Shazam, YouTube, Spotify etc.). They're also pretty obviously playing the long-game anyway. 

On 5/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, Queenyoncee said:

This argument makes absolutely no sense. Artists have released singles with Ariana before and a lot of them have BOMBED; Dance To This by Troye, Bed by Nicki, Rule The World by 2Chainz, Heatstroke by Calvin Harris. Rain On Me was a smash because people were celebrating two pop queens coming together. 

And give up the sheer delusion that Bradley made Shallow a hit. Gaga's solo songs on the ASIB soundtrack are more popular than his solo songs. 

Edited by lg6chromatica

4 minutes ago, lg6chromatica said:

This argument makes absolutely no sense. Artists have released singles with Ariana before and a lot of them have BOMBED; Dance To This by Troye, Bed by Nicki, Rule The World by 2Chainz, Heatstroke by Calvin Harris. Rain On Me was a smash because people were celebrating two pop queens coming together. 

And give up the sheer delusion that Bradley made Shallow a hit. Gaga's solo songs on the ASIB soundtrack are more popular than his solo songs. 

yet here we are she went from #1 debuts to bubbling under :soda:

a remix should not be out of the question

14 hours ago, infrared said:

Meanwhile,

Be Alive - Flop

Black Parade - Flop

Brown Skin Girl - Flop

Mood 4 EVA - Flop 

Spirit - Flop

Top Off - Flop

Walk On Water - Flop

Shining - Flop

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.