First look at Harry’s Don’t Worry Darling; Florence & Olivia to win Oscars

nostalgia

Meh, this doesn't look interesting to me but I will be watching because of Harry :jonnycat:

My Policemen will be the superior film :-*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Truth Teller

• Rose

• Blue Monday

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Which was daft and off topic

Congrats on Eggers saying Harry Styles doesn't suck though

Your taste in art is never off topic when discussing your taste in art. Keep up.

15 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

They're really so transparent its laughable 

Openly hating is so much more respectable than hiding behind fake excuses, like just be honest who cares

2 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

really beautiful shots :heart:

The guy who shot Black Swan shot this. It's going to be insane 

9 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Which was daft and off topic

Congrats on Eggers saying Harry Styles doesn't suck though

Sis, their comment to you was ridiculous. When did the Harry stanning on here get so hostile and hateful??? :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

The production value is stunning, and I have hopes that everyone involved will give great performances! Definitely excited to watch :jamming:

Is this the movie where Harold is a cop and a baguette?

Idk why but this Olivia Wilde person screams nepotism and failing upwards career trajectory. What had she even been in or directed? 

Anyway good luck to Harry. Barely being in the trailer doesn’t bode well but good luck. He was fine in Dunkirk. Not memorable but didn’t distract either. That film was all about the kinetic movement of the action and camera work, not dialogue anyway. It was odd for Nolan to do pop star casting in the first place.

the one harry stan that responding to every post in every thread

like a get a job

ot: harry can't act, so good luck to them

MadonnasBoyfriend

Harry's two lines didn't feel real... :noparty:

33 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is this the movie where Harold is a cop and a baguette?

no that‘s my policeman but there‘s no trailer yet :swan:

It looks great but Harry's acting.. No thanks you

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

His acting is fine. The only problem I see is that he's clean shaven and imo he looks far more attractive when he's got a bit of facial hair. 

The queerbaiting thing makes it difficult to enjoy anything he does. Even when its something I like there's always that dark cloud looming. :chick3: It just makes him unlikeable and it shouldn't be this way. I wish his people would wake up already. 

This trailer was dominated by Florence with little harry. I thought harry is the co-lead. Seems they're not confident in his performance. 

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Idk why but this Olivia Wilde person screams nepotism and failing upwards career trajectory. What had she even been in or directed? 

Anyway good luck to Harry. Barely being in the trailer doesn’t bode well but good luck. He was fine in Dunkirk. Not memorable but didn’t distract either. That film was all about the kinetic movement of the action and camera work, not dialogue anyway. It was odd for Nolan to do pop star casting in the first place.

Capture.png

E_LbIsiWEAEL-T4?format=jpg&name=900x900

45 minutes ago, AMX said:

This trailer was dominated by Florence with little harry. I thought harry is the co-lead. Seems they're not confident in his performance. 

He's not the co lead... he's the male lead. From the beginning it was said that the movie was dominated by Florence Pugh with Harry playing a supporting role. Olivia was dragged when she highlighted it in her post about Harry on Instagram

oliviawilde

Little known fact: most male actors don’t want to play supporting roles in female-led films. The industry has raised them to believe it lessens their power (i.e financial value) to accept these roles, which is one of the reasons it’s so hard to get financing for movies focusing on female stories. No joke, it is harrrrrd to find actors who recognize why it might be worth it to allow for a woman to hold the spotlight. Enter: @harrystyles, our “Jack” . Not only did he relish the opportunity to allow for the brilliant @florencepugh to hold center stage as our “Alice”, but he infused every scene with a nuanced sense of humanity. He didn’t have to join our circus, but he jumped on board with humility and grace, and blew us away every day with his talent, warmth, and ability to drive backwards. ? #dontworrydarling
Edited by More Than A Melody

Booksmart was fantastic. If this is good (which it looks great) then miss Olivia is kinda killing it. 

1 hour ago, Rose said:

The queerbaiting thing makes it difficult to enjoy anything he does. Even when its something I like there's always that dark cloud looming. :chick3: It just makes him unlikeable and it shouldn't be this way. I wish his people would wake up already. 

Thats a you problem. People who touch grass don't care this much about a celebrity's sexuality. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.