The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

2 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

How coincidental, openers and closers are both spy teams :dies: 

We still did that Janelle & Cardi, a pleasure working with you both!

Also who cut off Eiza's gown? That bottom portion really elevates the silhouette, a crime!

no thank you and Janelle 

Yall put the Fashussy in this 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

Who did your team's identity cards? They are so cute :jonny: 

4aWB67D.png

@99sandthe2000s came up with the idea & then I designed them :butterfly:

Charlies Angel’s also stomped :flame:

22 minutes ago, Speezy said:

no thank you and Janelle 

Yall put the Fashussy in this 

:heart:

3 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

How coincidental, openers and closers are both spy teams :dies: 

We still did that Janelle & Cardi, a pleasure working with you both!

Also who cut off Eiza's gown? That bottom portion really elevates the silhouette, a crime!

It was so cool working with you and Speezy :hug: I think it turned out perfectly! 

Shout out to the Charlie's Angels theme :heart2: such a dope concept!

2 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

@99sandthe2000s came up with the idea & then I designed them :butterfly:

Charlies Angel’s also stomped :flame:

:heart:

Fantastic idea and execution  :clap3:

Thank u :heart2:

Edited by Thanatos

imo it doesnt make sense for some teams to have multiple themes and others to only have one ?

Edited by kipperskipper

Idk PTC though

Not this being cancelled again

#cancelled

I’m doing critiques while I’m on my two hour road trip.. so.. tonight.. for me.

Red Carpet Glam

Lana Del Rey Wore Custom Redemption To The Pre-Grammy Gala Lana Del Rey's Red Carpet Style Evolution Grammys 2018 Red Carpet Report: Lana Del Rey, Queen of Space, in Gucci -  Tom   Lorenzo

@Thanatos @Douglas Booth @Not Like The Movies

First off, the 3 themes were complete OVERKILL. It seemed like yall couldn't decide on a theme so you picked all three. I think the standouts were Beyonce's Sporty Angel and Leonie's Vixen look. Didn't like Leonie's Fashionable Angel, Beyonce's Vixen, or Gaga's Power Boss. Everything else was just ok. With all that being said, I think all 3 of you fit each theme well and there was cohesion/consistency. My biggest gripe was the 3 unnecessary themes.

@Ryan BTE @Anvarie @Invisibility

This was easily my favorite and by far the best. SO many gems within this group. Although the fantasy theme is unoriginal and been done before, there were unique spins on it like Issa's knight and forest spirit characters. All 6 looks were great and really sold the characters, theme, and story.

@Opulent @Rotunda @dweebz

Definitely the WEAKEST theme. I LAUGHED at the fact that Eiza is just representing 'an attractive human' :deadvision: I HATE to say it, but Symone's is the best look by far, and tbh the ONLY good look of the 3. Thanks JPG. 

@ZORBIT @99sandthe2000s  @Speezy

These were definltely the most simple looks from all groups, and kinda week. I do appreciate the theme, and yall definitely embody the spies. I think Janelle really outshined yall and Cardi's is neat, but Shea brought the group down.  

@Yvess @CBC @Jai @D e v o n

Okay that’s fair I guess 

thank you!! 

1 hour ago, kipperskipper said:

Definitely the WEAKEST theme. I LAUGHED at the fact that Eiza is just representing 'an attractive human' :deadvision: I HATE to say it, but Symone's is the best look by far, and tbh the ONLY good look of the 3. Thanks JPG

Thank you for stanning Symone 

36 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Thank you for stanning Symone 

I'm her #1 stan

lana del rey grunge vintage gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

kipper best judge

• ATRL Administrator

Kipper coming through! Thank you. The girls really did that. 

4 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Red Carpet Glam

Lana Del Rey Wore Custom Redemption To The Pre-Grammy Gala Lana Del Rey's Red Carpet Style Evolution Grammys 2018 Red Carpet Report: Lana Del Rey, Queen of Space, in Gucci -  Tom   Lorenzo

@Thanatos @Douglas Booth @Not Like The Movies

First off, the 3 themes were complete OVERKILL. It seemed like yall couldn't decide on a theme so you picked all three. I think the standouts were Beyonce's Sporty Angel and Leonie's Vixen look. Didn't like Leonie's Fashionable Angel, Beyonce's Vixen, or Gaga's Power Boss. Everything else was just ok. With all that being said, I think all 3 of you fit each theme well and there was cohesion/consistency. My biggest gripe was the 3 unnecessary themes.

@Ryan BTE @Anvarie @Invisibility

This was easily my favorite and by far the best. SO many gems within this group. Although the fantasy theme is unoriginal and been done before, there were unique spins on it like Issa's knight and forest spirit characters. All 6 looks were great and really sold the characters, theme, and story.

Definitely the WEAKEST theme. I LAUGHED at the fact that Eiza is just representing 'an attractive human' :deadvision: I HATE to say it, but Symone's is the best look by far, and tbh the ONLY good look of the 3. Thanks JPG. 

@ZORBIT @99sandthe2000s  @Speezy

These were definltely the most simple looks from all groups, and kinda week. I do appreciate the theme, and yall definitely embody the spies. I think Janelle really outshined yall and Cardi's is neat, but Shea brought the group down.  

@Yvess @CBC @Jai @D e v o n

Gworl we can’t be Monday through Sunday 

J2AAAz5.png
Group 1

Off the bat I really enjoyed reading the write up. I’d say you all shined equally in power boss which was a highlight for me. The vixen looks were a bit disappointing I don’t think they were as impactful as the other categories. 

Group 2

This idea isnt super original and reminds me of the entry that I did with @Staryu & @Taylucifer on season 10. I’m still traumatized. 

Still I enjoy it! Issa is the star here, but as a whole you all really did well. I love the subcategories for each look and the write ups were just very cute. Well done.

Group 3

This is very cute. I like the idea of using angels as the muse for this collection, but I’ve always loved the really ****** up depictions of angels so I wish one of these was just bat **** crazy, multiple eyes — but gorgeous.

Group 4

Off the bat Shea’s look kind of brings this down for me. The other two are just very.. chic and expensive looking while Shea is just: latex with gloves that don’t match. If the other two didn’t have similar fabrics I’d let it slide, but it’s just too far from them and loses a bit of hat cohesive-ness. Other than that I think this entry is perfection. Very PPF x Cowan. It’s just so ******* cute and the idea is just so fresh. I wish I could have seen more categories related to the show and the girls. 

awright-alright.gif

The results will be interesting...

Taylucifer
31 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Group 2

This idea isnt super original and reminds me of the entry that I did with @Staryu & @Taylucifer on season 10. I’m still traumatized. 

it was too ahead of its time i fear :psyduck:

Nice critiques! Sorry for uncovering trauma though x

thank you judges

This round isn’t over yet?

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

This round isn’t over yet?

Bully the judges i guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.