The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

27 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

It’s coming 

10 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

It's coming

Take your time, winners :allears:

RNeeam6.png

iGRiga6.png

ENTRIES

Envy
@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

All they do is envy...

RzrZgW1.jpg

Don't they know what's in me?

Don't they know I'm comin' back, swingin' for that envy

0I33wXo.gif

Why would they offend me?

Why they go against me?

Don't they know I'm comin' back, swingin' for that a**

BItXAFb.jpg

@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez

eizagonzalez_31150092_225352318196858_951629465618743296_n.jpg
30b8edd49aec4623ad7c883ff2994b58.jpg
Eiza Gonzalez's Met Gala Dress 2018 | POPSUGAR Fashion UK

Envy as an emotion is dark, brooding, and often dramatic. I believe this outfit captures those elements and is as such a good representation of envy as a sin. 

Greed

@Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez

J. Lo's flashy Versace dress from the 2019 Met Gala featured a plunging V neckline and a thigh-high slit because, really, no J. Lo lewk is complete without a full leg reveal.

Lopez paired the dress with 6-inch iridescent platform heels, stacks of diamond bracelets, rings and a silver Judith Leiber clutch and vintage 1972 diamond chandelier earrings. An enormous 129.48 carats purple sapphire and diamond pendant necklace by Harry Winston rounded out the dripping-in-ice effect. The effect? Almost $9 million dollars worth of jewelry + her own $5 million dollar emerald cut diamond engagement ring. 

Her other accessory was fiancé Alex Rodriguez worth $350 million dollars. He decked out in a lilac coloured tuxedo jacket, black pants, and formal shoes. He also added some bling to his look via his Harry Winston Ocean Biretrograde white gold timepiece and zalium-and-diamond shirt studs. 

Greed has never been so sexy.

61-B287-E3-3913-4-FF3-96-A6-236-BD4451-D
099-EE0-E5-7450-4-C92-9-AA7-71-B2096-AF3
4769-C16-D-8-CA8-4606-AC10-2-C5-C50-BBE4
B3730-CAF-1629-4-C12-A962-939-DFADAE46-C
67-C4-E4-C1-0935-4169-966-F-35805-DD03-E

@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

7eab018b5fe57aa730663a007494e60c

1316870.jpg

Wrath
@99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe

Janelle Monáe Christian Siriano Suit Oscars Afterparty 2018 | POPSUGAR  FashionJanelle Monae 2018 : Janelle Monae: 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party -03

Janelle Monáe Christian Siriano Suit Oscars Afterparty 2018Fashion, Shopping & Style | Janelle Monáe Is Business on Top and Party at  the Bottom at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party | POPSUGAR Fashion Photo 4

Janelle-Monae-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party-2018-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Christian- Siriano-Tom-Lorenzo-Site (2) - Tom   Lorenzo

A poised, powerful and dominating force, Janelle is a vision of beauty and simmering destruction. This tailored look is one of power and authority while the red is a strong and vibrant warning to those who dare cross her.

@WestHaven    Bella Hadid

8-DED9734-BE1-B-4-FF4-920-F-EBF8-E27-DFB

Caption: She’s like broken glass. Dangerous with sharp edges; but beautifully complex

Lust
@touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha

08d1cdae078850d69f269d1956b09475.jpg

miZ4HKI.jpg

oRhRqS6.png

elle-brazil-may-2012.jpeg?auto=webp

I chose this for Lust as it looks so provocative but still sophisticated and still fashionable. the gorgeous patterns are perfectly placed over the skintone mesh fabric which makes it look so sexy. also i just found out that Lust is represented by the color blue so there's that.

@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga

If there is one trait the GeePee associates Ms. Gaga with, it's that she is one of the most visual performer we have right now. She's someone who prefers to show rather than tell, shhhhh.

When she walked for Mugler in a skintight, bodycon, leather and sheer lace dress with a 36 inch platinum blonde pigtails and hooker heels, she dared you not to lust after her.

Yeah, you wanted to bend her over and take her right then and there... You wanted her to dominate you, liberate you, satisfy you. You know it, She knows it, We all know it. 

But don't worry, we won't tell:gaycat2:. It'll be our dirty little secret you f*cking pervert :-*.

After all there is no reason to feel bad lusting after someone. It'll only be a sick and twisted fantasy between you and you alone, dirty boy:nicole:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Y3vJDwe.jpeg

klMIvkm.jpeg

OwsNI4e.jpeg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

xoxo, DB:gaycatina1:

Gluttony
@Thanatos    Leonie Hanne

f973e4dbe0ce69c5de2d2d5e919593aa58ec4d79

Gluttony is commonly associated with excessive eating and drinking.

Now, I cannot submit a hamburger costume, but I want to create a link between gluttony and fashion by focusing on the overall theme of overconsumption.

This is not going to be about fast fashion brands like H&M or Zara but more specifically about a specific dress on red carpets. 

In the recent years, A to Z list celebrities have graced the red carpet in fabulous custom made designer gowns.

However, something that I noticed is a massive influx of one type of dress and even more specifically one type of fabric.

Gowns with lots of tulle fabric

From Ariana to Rihanna, this type of dress has been worn by almost everyone that has a name and it did not take long until the general public also jumped on the hype train. 

From proms to birthdays to little events, girls are obsessed with tulle gowns. 

We can all agree that these type of gowns are stunning and real eye-catcher but personally, 

the overconsumption of that type of dress killed my excitement and whenever I see another one on the red carpet, my mind goes:

jasmine-masters.gif

Especially with Leonie, she has several tulle gowns in various colors. Are they stunning? Yes. But when someone wears the same type of dress over and over again, it leaves me bored.

Gluttony is linked with the pig and the color orange.

Therefore, I decided to submit a pink tulle dress to reference the pig and because orange is an ugly color (sorry Jai <3). 

leonie-hanne-arrives-at-the-red-carpet-o

leonie-hanne-attends-the-screening-of-to

leonie-hanne-attends-the-screening-of-to

leonie-hanne-arrives-at-the-red-carpet-o

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

Gluttony, excess in eating or drinking. What's more gluttonous than eating one bologna mayo white bread sandwich you might ask? Eating five bologna mayo white bread sandwiches. At least that's the amount we can see delicately hand wrapped in 100% Egyptian cotton sitting on the counter as well as and peeking out Ms. Minaj's pink fuzzy lunch(box). Do the curtains match the drapes? If by curtains you mean an $8,999 Rare Chanel Pink Fantasy Tweed Jacket Blazer Skirt Suit and by drapes you mean a haute couture vegan Channel companion bag that features an insulated interior, with a built in snap in/snap out compostable knife fork combo #savetheturtles and a dual rose gold chain appropriated from a 16th century Ming Dynasty crown you'd be correct. Don't get me started on the hat borrowed from Queen Elizabeth. Gluttony has never looked so elegant, and it's never been quite this delicious.

dazed-confused3_glamour_nicki-minaj_12sep14_pr_b.jpg

Her Minajesty

Pride
@dweebz    Raja

What more prideful than "I"

08ee3614b9cbac0a30398a7d4e0ebf25cdd916d4

c0a7aa6c76d8ecdb0779a69b7b7dfc13401855eb 

b2d5be4d4dbee1815baadbcf5d65a6260d951505

@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 

tumblr_p1qzre8AJK1qa8arko10_540.gifv

FSOHWvfXsAMN57e?format=jpg&name=900x900

tumblr_p4s448xBZ01vtfaozo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_piuv0yT9xl1tr1gt5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2hbkrpFvB1t1ikz9o4_400.gifv

This ensemble encapsulates a portrayal of grandeur and majesty. Bey exudes dignity and honour in a fashionable interpretation. She embodies a prideful queen who has strong self-image, self-respect and glory. You just look at her and think to yourself, "oh yes this is a black QUEEN! black excellence!". Quintessential pride and self-worth. 

Sloth
@Rotunda    Symone

q0hh4tfhw6v81.jpg

After Symone chose to wear jeans to the S14 finale, fans complained about her ending her reign in such a lazy ensemble. Between the wild hair and the simple (yet-still elevated) look, this image is meant to convey the sin of slothfulness in a high-fashion manner. 

@Invisibility    Issa Lish

L.A.R_Dazed_08.jpg

Issa wears Fall 2020 ready-to-wear Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood.

This look embodies the sin due to its oversized, puffy, floor-length construction that, paired with a classic tartan pattern, is reminiscent of a messy duvet and sheets hanging on an unmade bed. In color, we see that this piece comes in whites and dark blues, the latter which fits, as blue is commonly associated with sloth. Note also how Issa is wearing just the cape in a stylized form and no additional garments, accesories and possibly even shoes part of the runway version, further portraying the laziness.

_ALE1758.jpg

Elimination: May 23rd @ 6PM EST

@kipperskipper @D e v o n @CBC @Jai @Yvess

Not some of y’all treating this likes it ATRLS NTM.

LOVE the interpretation for Leonie's look

We needed an Capstone sent in too ? 

29 minutes ago, Speezy said:

It was optional, but recommended.

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

I loved your artistic take, you’re so greedy that you didn’t want to waste your precious time typing up an explanation :clap3:

Guess that’s me being obsolete or whatever 

Pop culuture was in art, now arts in pop culture in me :fonso:

interesting

ooh Raja and Beyoncé turned up the Pride fight... they both served. 

the other serves i see are Leonie and J.Lo

So you guys have been secretly competing against one another. In this  Who Wore It Best?  1v1 challenge

there will be 7 tops and 7 bottoms.

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

there will be 7 tops and 7 bottoms

:gaycat3: spicy 

7 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

So you guys have been secretly competing against one another. In this  Who Wore It Best?  1v1 challenge

This was supposed to be a secret?

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

This was supposed to be a secret?

No :skull: but if you didn't know.. Now you do.

17 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

No :skull: but if you didn't know.. Now you do.

Screaming 

Love sloth! 

Idk how Bella‘s entry got accepted, fierce picture but #WhereIsTheOutfit :cries:

I considered the competition aspect which is why I avoided certain categories 

2 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Not this :deadbanana4:

YES hermana Eiza :flame:

The way Leonie & Janelle carried their sins on their back like that :clap3:

PTL :gaycat3:

9 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

YES hermana Eiza :flame:

The way Leonie & Janelle carried their sins on their back like that :clap3:

PTL :gaycat3:

Hmmmm....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.