The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

including yours? 

Lanadelrey Wink GIF - Lanadelrey Wink - Discover & Share GIFs

Yes! I know you hate anything brown though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

Other than Cardi homerunning the reds, Janelle and Bella were also very good I think

I know this is a color game but do we not have a challenge that is based on a pattern or a type of fabric or whatever?

@D e v o n

3 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

I know this is a color game but do we not have a challenge that is based on a pattern or a type of fabric or whatever?

@D e v o n

the first round was literally prints and patterns.. then we had metallics for the fourth. Is there not enough variety for you?

2 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

the first round was literally prints and patterns.. then we had metallics for the fourth. Is there not enough variety for you?

ignoreher-drunk.gif

there's a two certain colours that ive been waiting on, hopefully one is after this round

10 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Im waiting for like a tartan,checkered, or houndstooth round nnnnn or like a color blocking, monochromatic head to toe, latex round

The audience wants haute couture/unconventional !

21 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

no, why would you give anyone orange :biblio:

50 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

and you sent in a tan look

aNd YoU sEnT iN a TaN lOoK.

I sent in a safe look

14 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Im waiting for like a tartan,checkered, or houndstooth round nnnnn or like a color blocking, monochromatic head to toe, latex round

We had Latex and Ruffles/Feathers last season, wouldn’t be shocked if we (y’all :rip:) see them again.

12 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

unlikely -- all too specific, but I like some of these ideas. 

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The audience wants haute couture/unconventional !

eventually

13 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

We had Latex and Ruffles/Feathers last season, wouldn’t be shocked if we (y’all :rip:) see them again.

Feathers was a messy round since Bimini was a vegan so that's not happening again. 

8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Feathers was a messy round since Bimini was a vegan so that's not happening again. 

Thank god because Dream only has one feather look and it's ******* terrible :jonnycat:

Spoiler

axe the nude round too while you're at it bestie :gaycat2:

Edited by TruGemini

I- 

the way orange let me all the way down.

P       T       L                       

Next page for lashings?

Hmmmmm im underwhelmed... Lemme watch some str8 4n for now

RED
99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe
I love this. It's very.. extravagant and as the first entry I got it gave me hope for all the entries.

Thanatos    Leonie Hanne
I like how this material almost looks wet. I will say I wish this was cut out on both hips so it didn't fold when she walked, but it's fine.

WestHaven    Bella Hadid
I love these latex leggings.. and personally love this kind of corset. I love all of it.. If I were to critique anything I'd say I wish the reds were closer or the dress to just be a darker red to really make the other reds and the black hair pop even more.

Not Like The Movies    Beyoncé
This is pretty.. safe, but it's done very well. Her body looks incredible. The shoes.. The clutch. Perfection.

Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
Drama. I love everything, but this velvet cape -- I do like the lining of it -- but still it's sooo gorgeous.

TruGemini    Dreamdoll
I'm trying to find something positive about this. 

Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga
It's hard to place this being alive during this era. It's legendary. Seeing all the outfit changes that year.. I do love this look and it truly innovative and ahead of it's time. 

Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez
Stone work looks great and so does the shape. Shoes.. eh. Might be a little too safe with the red group being so strong.

ORANGE

Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
Not this being Nicki's only good orange look since 2013. I've seen this entry every time this queen makes it to the orange round :skull: I like the dress and how her **** are sitting out.

dweebz    Raja
Oof. Let me not praise a legend. I do like a Catherine D'Lish robe and I do like the face mask.

NavyBlue    Anya Taylor-Joy
A bright peach. It's a safe cute look.

Rotunda    Symone
Perfection. 

ZORBIT    Shea Couleé
Whenever I see this look I think about how there's safety pins in the back, but let's keep the illusion. Baby Shea is incredible. This look still knocks it out of the park. You could have sent her All Winners entrance look though.

Invisibility    Issa Lish
Could you imagine if Nicki sent this too? Another moment with you. I think this is good enough for orange and it's a good garment.

Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez
It's okay. Very ______.

touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha
It's fine. Very orange.

@99sandthe2000s   Janelle Monáe
@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga
@dweebz    Raja
@Invisibility   Issa Lish
@NavyBlue   Anya Taylor-Joy
@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 
@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez
@Rotunda    Symone
@Ryan BTE   Jennifer Lopez
@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
@Thanatos    Leonie Hanne
@touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha
@TruGemini    Dreamdoll
@WestHaven    Bella Hadid
@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Yvess 

Thank you!! 

alexa play when it's over by dreamdoll

Spoiler

omg in retrospect I should've submitted the dress dreamdoll got dragged out of on the Bad Girls Club reunion and included the gif of her getting her ass beat :bibliahh:

Thank you for the feedback, I agree about the orange thing. It’s not a color she wears often!

38 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Thank you for the feedback, I agree about the orange thing. It’s not a color she wears often!

@Invisibility

Best+New+York+Fashion+Week+February+2020

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.