The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

S T A R Y U

s560sZj.png

@99sandthe2000s Janelle Monáe 

Hello dear, this is very cute to me, I'm getting Susie Carmichael vibes, it's lovely but also it's safe, it lacks WOW, but it's not bad by any means. I love the texture of the skirt, would make a lovely quilt for my sofa. 

@Anvarie Nicki Minaj

This is quite pretty, it's like she is morphing into a purple chandelier, I would definitely put her in the dining room. The wet hair is not for me, but you know kids these days. 

@Douglas Booth Lady Gaga

I love the dress itself, it's very billowy and reminds me of my labia, they are so epic in size and such a gorgeous color. I hate hate hate the fishnets though!

@dweebz Raja 

Oh wow this is unique, gorgeous, and a bit messy. It reminds me of Ms. Frizzle and the solar system episode of the Magic School Bus, I love it :heart2: 

@Invisibility Issa Lish

This is art! It's so pretty and no shade, looks like the bruise I have on my thigh right now, which I think is quite lovely, all the purples :heart2: 

@Julia Fox Mariana Di Girolamo

It might be just my bad eyes, but I think this is red and it's not very flattering to me. 

@NavyBlue Anya-Taylor Joy

I love the texture/pattern of the fabric, it makes it look more lively, the color is lovely as well. The outfit really shows off her stunning legs. I do wish the shoes matched the other accessories but I do like the animal print combined with the color purple. 

@Not Like The Movies  Beyoncé 

The way this sparkles like a diamond is divine, the shade of purple is one of the loveliest here, and I like the cute ropes, I feel like this is something Tina could pull off as well, we love a look for all ages :heart2: 

@Opulent Eiza Gonzalez

I do not know who this is but she has beautiful hair and gives amazing face. It's an edgy look, the metallic purple is nice, I like it a lot, however, I do feel like it could use just a little something extra to boost it from good to great, what that is idk, I wear nightgowns from Walmart.

@Rotunda Symone 

This is a showstopping look just based on the beautiful color and how it gorgeous it looks matched with her beautiful skin. The shape of the dress leaves something to be desired though, it's a bit flat, but it's okay, nobody's perfect.    

@Ryan BTE Jennifer Lopez

I appreciate the detailing in this suit, it is so intricate, but the shade of purple is very underwhelming, so the look doesn't sparkle and standout as much as it could. 

@Speezy Cardi B

Hello Speezy, hope you are well dear. This is one of Cardi's most mature looks to me, which is a good thing, she pulls it off well. I love the color as well, very lovely. 

@Thanatos Leonie Hanne

I think I played this game or some fashion game with Leonie not that long ago, using mostly her instagram, she doesnt always present the best angles, but in these pics she did, I think this gown is quite lovely and elegant. Something about it feels a bit old-fashioned to me, but maybe that's a good thing sometimes. 

@touya kinomoto Coco Rocha

This is quite cute, it's giving Sulley from Monsters Inc but in lilac, I do think the dress is eating her up just a little bit, but overall it's pretty and cute. 

@TruGemini Dreamdoll

I really love everything about this except the boot color, everything else is immaculate. I especially love the fur coat. 

@WestHaven Bella Hadid

It's giving Effie from the Hunger Games vibes to me, it's pretty, has a bit of whimsy, I wish we had more angles to view it, but it's nice. 

@ZORBIT Shea Couleé 

Very cute and yes chic :eli: I don't love the tiny space between the top and the skirt but otherwise it is lovely, and chic. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

Thank you!! 

Lana Del Rey Latest on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey photographed by Wee Khim for VOGUE  China, 2012 https://t.co/lQBXJ64Mzr" / Twitter

@99sandthe2000s   Janelle Monáe

NOT a fan of the skirt at all, which is sad because it's the ONLY purple part. It's giving MOPS.

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

VERY strong look. LOVE the fringe and the DRAMA of the cape.

@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga

It's OK. I just HATE everything underneath the purple. LOVE the drama, but things clash.

@dweebz    Raja

68 FINGERS, Middle ideas | finger, bones funny, people

@Invisibility   Issa Lish

ART meets FASHION. WINNER 

@Julia Fox    Mariana Di Girolamo 

RED.

@NavyBlue   Anya Taylor-Joy

SUPER neat. VERY chic and has a playful CHARM to it.

@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 

I actually LIKE these bedazzled pajamas. 

@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez

SUPER rough. NOT fashionable.

@Rotunda    Symone

This is the WORST look she's worn on the show. The shape here is RECTANGLE.  Also the short hair makes her boy face come through. This look REEKS of AMATUER drag queen.

@Ryan BTE   Jennifer Lopez

This was COOL. Somethings kinda missing though.

@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

SUPER cool. It's kinda giving comic book vixen. 

@Thanatos    Leonie Hanne

GORGEOUS. Another WIN for me.

@touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha

SUCH a GREAT look. Kinda wish the ruffles covered all of the corset part, but I understand they probably didn't want the bust to look so bulky and needed something to break it up.

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

Cute. LOVE the coat, not so much the dress or boots.

@WestHaven    Bella Hadid

It's OK. Nothing special.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

Very PRETTY. It's a nice dainty/soft side to shea.

Thank you!!

• ATRL Administrator

Thank you judges. :weeps:

Thank you judges :lakitu:

I know I’ll be bottom 3, but the reviews weren’t as bad as I expected them to me

Back at you

83a5b2ec8c03989dfdaa729cc6d0cf13.png

Raja‘s checks cleared :soda:

We LOVE fast critiques, thanks judges

Just now, Thanatos said:

Raja‘s checks cleared :soda:

We LOVE fast critiques, thanks judges

Spill sis....

I don't understand the boner for Ms. Raja's lewks.. they have all been pretty crafty and cheap looking for me:gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

YaUcery.png

RHdbT8S.png

Ms. Julia will prevail and slay the next round

Elimination is now?:deadvision:

I probably forgot to mention this but my dress was photographed via zoom during the beginning of the pandemic and they only decided to release that one still :chick1:

4 minutes ago, WestHaven said:

Elimination is now?:deadvision:

No :skull: when should we do elimination tomorrow?

5 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

8 am

4 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Whenever it’s convenient for you really idc. Maybe 12 pm? Are the best dressed eliminating 2 people now?

13 minutes ago, WestHaven said:

Whenever it’s convenient for you really idc. Maybe 12 pm? Are the best dressed eliminating 2 people now?

depending on the round

this round is a single elimination

rounds 6, 7, 8 are double eliminations with no auto-eliminations then solo eliminations throughout. 

there's no planned comeback round atm. 

30 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

8 am

we'll do 10AM for a happy medium @everyone 

Thanks to all the judges, pulling for another safe, maybe even a high if I'm lucky :bibliahh:

Spoiler

Regretting choosing Dreamdoll btw, if anyone was wondering. It was a spur of the moment decision :gaycat6:

Bye ******* :heart: it was fun to get panned every round you know xx 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Bye ******* :heart: it was fun to get panned every round you know xx 

In honor of you Ms. julia, lemme start this Elimination Runway off with my Purple lewk

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2011-09-

this was my alternate purple look so i'll use this for this elimination runway

coco--a.jpg

35677482-8949339-image-m-45_160538018963

here and sheer!

Thank you for paying homage to me girlz xx I’m rooting for you all because you all were doing so good ngl :heart: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.