The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

JUDGE YVESS WURTZBACH

RED REVIEWS

dmS6hkd.png

@99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe

Faith in Janelle Monae restored! I love the material and I love the shimmer effect it gives.

@Thanatos Leonie Hannes

SLAY ME ONE MORE TIME! Just look at my dress for this round and you will know why I love this look 

@WestHaven Beautiful Hadid

We love Red Latex! But I am not crazy about the dress on top of it.

@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 

C'mon diverse portfolio! I know what you are doing girl and I am here for it! This is elegant and it doesnt look like that she is having a hard time wearing this enchanting dress, you make it so easy!

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

This reminds me of Cardi's red met gala(?) gown but this was like a cheap version of it. Having said that, I like the headdress. Not crazily in love with the rest.

@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez

Glamour! My favorite look from you so far! Yay!

@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga

Is this wearable? No. Is it a fashion moment? Absolutely. I guess this look is so different and will always stand out for the good reasons. 

@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

I am so happy you survived bottoming for few round and stayed to reach this round! Because this is how you slay these girls! I love everything about this look! 

@D e v o n @kipperskipper @CBC @Jai 

Edited by Yvess

JUDGE YVESS WURTZBACH

ORANGE CRITIQUES

43SWQz8.jpeg

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

This is fun to look at coz it gives me younger Minaj vibes (in terms of her style), you got the right shade of Orange to my liking so that's good

@dweebz    Raja

Not a big fan of this shade but I love how Raja sits there pretty and sells this dress. Not the best but not the worst from this group.

@Invisibility   Issa Lish

I love that she looks like a princess fresh from anime land. This is so kawaiiiiiii!

@touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha

This is okay. Atleast I get Orange from this.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

Slay! I love how this translates to a fashion moment. From the headdress to the skirt, I am gagging!

@Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez

I am not the biggest fan of this look when I saw it before but see ing it now, I appreciated the messy ribbons on the front part. I love the hair too!

@NavyBlue    Anya Taylor-Joy

This looks like a prom dress but in a great way for me. It fits her well and it amplifies her innocent face even more. You are redeeming yourself from the first few rounds of underperforming. Great job!

@Rotunda    Symone

You are stomping again! Slay!

9 minutes ago, Yvess said:

JUDGE YVESS WURTZBACH

RED CRITIQUES

Is this wearable? No. Is it a fashion moment? Absolutely. I guess this look is so different and will always stand out for the good reasons. 

Everything is wearable if you try hard enough luvs.. Anyway, thanks for the critique babes

e330c448a9d1b2554c899d817a4ed29719f69030

18 minutes ago, Yvess said:

JUDGE YVESS WURTZBACH

RED REVIEWS

dmS6hkd.png

@99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe

Faith in Janelle Monae restored! I love the material and I love the 

@Thanatos Leonie Hannes

SLAY ME ONE MORE TIME! Just look at my dress for this round and you will know why I love this look 

@WestHaven Beautiful Hadid

We love Red Latex! But I am not crazy about the dress on top of it.

@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 

C'mon diverse portfolio! I know what you are doing girl and I am here for it! This is elegant and it doesnt look like that she is having a hard time wearing this enchanting dress, you make it so easy!

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

This reminds me of Cardi's red met gala(?) gown but this was like a cheap version of it. Having said that, I like the headdress. Not crazily in love with the rest.

@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez

Glamour! My favorite look from you so far! Yay!

@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

I am so happy you survived bottoming for few round and stayed to reach this round! Because this is how you slay these girls! I love everything about this look! 

Great minds think alike, thanks judge Yvess

:heart2:

Akskdkf I didn't know Nicki wore the same look too. Issa the blueprint I think

Thanks for the cute critiques

Thanks you judges :clap3: how is the eliminations going to work? 1 from each color?

Thank you for the praise. Honestly thought I’d be in the bottom :deadbanana4:.

B I M I N I

@D e v o n @CBC @kipperskipper @Yves

Team Red

@99sandthe2000s - This is exquisite and I LOVE the structure in this; only thing that would've really topped this off would be a red pump. 

@Thanatos - For your standards I find this a little underwhelming but its a gorgeous dress and I love the cut outs. 

@WestHaven - The star of this look is the shoe combined with the latex leggings; this is overall a really cool look. 

@Not Like The Movies - This is a gorgeous dress; but I was never a fan of the piece of fabric around the midriff area; but I also understand why it has to be there aesthetic wise.

@TruGemini - I love that this look is very out there, and risky but its almost as if the red wasn't eh main focus of this specific look. Extra points for creativity though.

@Opulent - Out of all the girls in red dresses; yours was most effective. Everything is just so seamless, and you're wearing tf out of this dress. Also in love with the red glove. 

@Douglas Booth - A very creative take, and its red meat so there isn't much to critique; great job. 

@Speezy - One word; POW.  This is a look.

Team Orange [?]

2ddefdcbba9f7fcf9e2ab828d9681b6a.jpg

@dweebz - This is Tan, what happened?

@Ryan BTE - This is Yellow, what happened? 

@NavyBlue - This is Peach/Pink, what happened? 

@Rotunda - Thank god for that coat; nonetheless; I really like this. 

@Anvarie - I wish we has a still shot of this dress so we could appreciate it; but from what we have it looks good. 

@Invisibility - For me, the issue with this look is that there isn't a sufficient enough amount of orange in it. 

@touya kinomoto - I love the silhouette of this dress; and you were one of the very few to wear orange so bravo. 

@ZORBIT - you ate everybody else up on this team; this look was and still is such a moment. 

Thank you judges!! 

Thank you jai, I didn’t want to send just gifs however there aren’t HQ pics of the look :chick2:

Some orange is better than no orange ?

I'll take it as a win

IQDIVuZ.png

sHvpQVu.png

Someone call Tina Burner

qRJz51j.png

DBv7fRy.jpgt3nSKkL.jpgfZddOHD.jpg

@CBC @Jai @D e v o n @Yvess @kipperskipper

Jennifer Lopez @Ryan BTE
Interesting shade of orange. With that being said, this is dress has a nice shape I like it. I also like the contrast of the two materials. I don't get the dollar bills but go off rich queen.

Janelle Monáe @99sandthe2000s
I like this look. I like the material and the effect it gives. I also like the opening on the side with the strings. It lets us see your body so you don't get swallowed by the outfit. Also, I LOVE the heart shape. Really gives it meaning.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar @Speezy
This outfit is so grandiose and over the top. I absolutely love the opulence of all the jewels and the big collection of feathers behind you. It truly is a moment. I also like the cape but I think the bottom is underwhelming and brings down the outfit. 

Leonie Hanne @Thanatos
This dress is really sexy. I love the latex and how glowy it is. I like the opening on the side and the shape of the bottom. They make the look super provocative. The accessories are on point too.

Shea Couleé @ZORBIT
This is a really cool look. I love the extravagant hat, I like all the details around your neck, I like the monochromatic moment. I'm not a fan of the boots but they're not terrible by any means.

Beyoncé @Not Like The Movies
This is a pretty dress. I like the slit and the drama of the length. I think the cleavage is a bit awkward

Bella Hadid @WestHaven
Yas the improvement from last week. I really like this ultra red look. I like dress and the corset. I like that the corset has a heavier material and a nice texture to make it more interesting. I also love the latex leggings in this darker red. The glow is gorgeous. The shoes are amazing too.

Coco Rocha @touya kinomoto
It's a nice dress. Very simple.

Dreamdoll @TruGemini
I LOVE this. It is so camp. I the body suit and how it's covered with red crystals. I love the swimsuit on top and its shape. I love the faux fur jacket giving more texture to the look. And I love love love all the jewels on your head. You always manage to set yourself apart from the bunch and still serve :clap3:

Symone @Rotunda
This look is so cool. It's quite simple but still very effective. I love the coat on top of the body suit and I like the cap. I also love "ebony" being all over the outfit.

Eiza Gonzalez @Opulent
This is a very elegant dress. It really accentuates your curves. I like the length, the slit is very sexy, I like that it goes around your neck. I like the crystals. I also like the glove and other accessories.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
Iconic! This is certainly an unique way to approach this theme. Even though you're covered in literal meat this look is still super fashionable. It has a great silhouette, the natural colour of the meat gives it a really nice gradient, the shape of the meat at the bottom looks great. I love the shoes and how they are made with cords that are actually used with meat. It is a fashion moment! I'm happy we can't smell it.

Nicki Minaj @Anvarie
This is a pretty dress. I like how it flows. I also like the shape of the top.

Issa Lish @Invisibility
This is a stretch for orange. Lots of pink and dark reds and some peach salmons I guess. It's a really beautiful coat. I love the flower pattern and the white lace. I don't think the fabric in your hair does anything for the look.

Raja @dweebz
I guess it's orange. It's a pretty dress... or fabric at least, lots of it. It looks pretty but I can't really see the whole outfit. I like what I see though.

Anya Taylor-Joy @NavyBlue
I really like this dress. It fits you well. I really love the colour and the pink feathers at the end. I like the gold shoes. I also love the flower in your hand it works so well with this look.

Thank you! 

Thanks judge CBC and Jai!!

Yellow next?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111267b97415e27e06d8

Consecutive mid to good critiques :jonnycat: I'm still going home but at least it won't be a landslide!

10 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Everything is wearable if you try hard enough luvs.. Anyway, thanks for the critique babes

e330c448a9d1b2554c899d817a4ed29719f69030

welcome, ms fraudga xoxo

• ATRL Administrator

Not the shade with the colors of our names lmao. Thank you judges. 

I swear to you the dress is marigold :dies:

Ready for the results 

Ready for the results 

Thank you judges!

I probably won’t, but if I can even snatch safety for a round I’ll take it as a win

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.