The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

ggFNJRy.png

@99sandthe2000s   Janelle Monáe

Just not as strong as your previous entries and very safe to me.

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

This would look so much better without the belt, but then again it already looks amazing. 

Hate wet hair. It's so 2016.

@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga

I like this dress, but I'm not a fan of these fishnets.. and that harsh black line showing underneath this beautiful garment. Still great!

@dweebz    Raja

This is gorgeous. I can't.. The greens.. and the purple.. SO ******* GOOD.

@Invisibility   Issa Lish

I love the fact that you wore all that purple. You didn't just do one purple. You didn't just do three purples. You did five purples and I'm loving it.

@Julia Fox    Mariana Di Girolamo 

No.

@NavyBlue   Anya Taylor-Joy

This would have been next level for me if the shoes were the same pattern as the hat and gloves. 

@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 

You saw my critiques for this on season 11.

@Opulent    Eiza Gonzalez

Couture boxing look, but.. I hate these shoes. 

@Rotunda    Symone

The crystalized cornrows are everything.

@Ryan BTE   Jennifer Lopez

With everyone hitting purple so perfectly.. this kind of underwhelms me. This color is just drab. Still safe.

@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

This is bold. I feel Cardi doesn't do fittings, because this could have been really tailored well and been a home run.

@Thanatos    Leonie Hanne

Pretty, but these gowns are so... season 12 :eli: 

@touya kinomoto    Coco Rocha

There's something odd about this. I think had this tulle been layered small-to-large there would be impact and drama to it, but it just makes her look a bit bulky -- and stiff -- all over.

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

Wouldn't this have been fierce with green fur and leggings? Or even a lighter shade of purple for the leggings. Give that Daphne Blake vibe. 

This does look cute though. 

@WestHaven    Bella Hadid

This is cute.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

Had you not shown that last gif I would not have known this was nude illusion on the top half. This is very cute and I love the stoned tights into the shoes. 

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Yvess @Staryu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

Thx for the feedback 

Another bottom coming :rip:

I knew someone would clock the shoes. :deadbanana4:

I guess I’ll take what I can get :coffee:

Seems purple is a harder color 

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

Another bottom coming :rip:

Girl we are queen of bottom of this season! Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that!! Only Jane Fonda and Pia Mia of last season can relate 

vSaBp8g.png

ATL36gx.png

PURPLE ROUND CRITIQUES

rFIM7U3.png

Not liking this garment. Felt too safe and definitely my least favorite entry from your catalogue so far. 

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

OKUUUUUR GIRL! You're on a roll. I love this purple seaweed dress and hair from you. Good job!

Everything is great except the fishnet stockings. Still, this is a strong look from this bunch.  :hawkeye:

@dweebz    Raja

GOD-TIER LOOK FOR THIS ROUND! :hawkeye:

I am speechless. Another GOD-TIER entry for this round. I love the shades and the structure of this look. :hawkeye:

Okay, will be judging this as purple since this was accepted by the production of TCG. I like that this is not the basic look we usually get from Mariana. Hopefully, you can work on your social game this time coz I can feel that you're quite in danger, girl.

This is cute and so chic, not digging the animal print accessories. Felt like it's a misdirect from her team. 

Now I know why you hate this round. This is not gagworthy, definitely. But thankfully, there are other weaker entries than this. 

Glad to see her doing some Ivy Park-esque look. Not the strongest look this round but not the worst.

@Rotunda    Symone

I love the drama of this dress especially when I first saw this during her season. But now, it kinda looked basic to me now. What never changed though is that I love the drama on her catwalk with this.

This is sexy, ofc! But NOT the strongest look. Kinda underwhelming esp with the serves you've been giving us consistently. Having said that, the pattern looks immaculate so I think you didn't flop in my rankings for this round.

I love the vision for this outfit but this doesn't flatter her figure that well.

I AM GAGGING! Maybe because I see Pia wearing this too. :fan: The details of this gown is so slayful! :hawkeye:

This is interesting to look at. I love it from the top to midpart. I hope it was more longer so it doesn't look that odd. 

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

Gives the same vibe as Cardi. I like this more though.

Ethereal and this shade of purple stood out (same with Miss Mariana) but this definitely slayed harder.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

This looks cute and chic. I like that you showed this different style from her, makes your catalogue look so diverse! :hawkeye:
YY41O93.png
@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Staryu

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Girl we are queen of bottom of this season! Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that!! Only Jane Fonda and Pia Mia of last season can relate 

SCREAMING 

8 minutes ago, Yvess said:

vSaBp8g.png

ATL36gx.png

PURPLE ROUND CRITIQUES

rFIM7U3.png

Not liking this garment. Felt too safe and definitely my least favorite entry from your catalogue so far. 

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj

OKUUUUUR GIRL! You're on a roll. I love this purple seaweed dress and hair from you. Good job!

Everything is great except the fishnet stockings. Still, this is a strong look from this bunch.  :hawkeye:

@dweebz    Raja

GOD-TIER LOOK FOR THIS ROUND! :hawkeye:

I am speechless. Another GOD-TIER entry for this round. I love the shades and the structure of this look. :hawkeye:

Okay, will be judging this as purple since this was accepted by the production of TCG. I like that this is not the basic look we usually get from Mariana. Hopefully, you can work on your social game this time coz I can feel that you're quite in danger, girl.

This is cute and so chic, not digging the animal print accessories. Felt like it's a misdirect from her team. 

Now I know why you hate this round. This is not gagworthy, definitely. But thankfully, there are other weaker entries than this. 

Glad to see her doing some Ivy Park-esque look. Not the strongest look this round but not the worst.

@Rotunda    Symone

I love the drama of this dress especially when I first saw this during her season. But now, it kinda looked basic to me now. What never changed though is that I love the drama on her catwalk with this.

This is sexy, ofc! But NOT the strongest look. Kinda underwhelming esp with the serves you've been giving us consistently. Having said that, the pattern looks immaculate so I think you didn't flop in my rankings for this round.

I love the vision for this outfit but this doesn't flatter her figure that well.

I AM GAGGING! Maybe because I see Pia wearing this too. :fan: The details of this gown is so slayful! :hawkeye:

This is interesting to look at. I love it from the top to midpart. I hope it was more longer so it doesn't look that odd. 

@TruGemini    Dreamdoll

Gives the same vibe as Cardi. I like this more though.

Ethereal and this shade of purple stood out (same with Miss Mariana) but this definitely slayed harder.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

This looks cute and chic. I like that you showed this different style from her, makes your catalogue look so diverse! :hawkeye:
YY41O93.png
@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Staryu

Thanks @Yvess :smitten:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

SCREAMING 

Pia Mia is a legend 

hH5dnwh.png

sHvpQVu.png

This episode was sponsored by the Ishihara test

qRJz51j.png

aWuH5qO.pngNdyrEB0.pngeAg7jLX.png

@CBC @Jai @D e v o n @Yvess @kipperskipper

Jennifer Lopez @Ryan BTE
This really doesn't look purple but I investigated and found photos of the outfit when it was originally worn at Zuhair Murad's show and it is in fact purple. With that being said, wheew this jumpsuit looks stunning. Zuhair Murad does elegance so well. I love all the bid work with the crystals, I love the transparent tulle, I love how it all fits so well. My only tiny critique is that I wish the opening on the back had a more detailed border like the ones in the front. Stunning look!

Janelle Monáe @99sandthe2000s
This is a nice surprise. I really like how the different elements, colours and textures come together to form one cohesive look. The skirt has an interesting texture with a beautiful degradé. The top has an interesting glove open sleve finish. The hair brings a softness to the look and balances the different shapes. The purple skirt still manages to be the focal point so it works really well.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar @Speezy
Oh wow I love this purple latex gown moment. There is just one material which offers simplicity but the shape of the dress and the thigh high boots really give us the level of detail needed. A very strong entry this round!

Leonie Hanne @Thanatos
This dress is so beautiful! I love the beading in it and I love the cloak. I love the flowingness and the ostrich feathers in the end. Overral a really elegant gown!

Mariana Di Girolamo @Julia Fox
I am so sorry darling but this is not purple. I researched all sorts of purple shades, I verified color values on the RGB color space and it's just not there. It is a shame specially since you could've just edited anything and we would believe you. The outfit. I like it I think it has this cool red wine glossy colour I like the dots accentuating your shape and the cross top. I wish we could see it in full.

Shea Couleé @ZORBIT
Wow this look is soooo beautiful. It is so elegant, chic, feminine. I like the tulle, the flowers, the color gradient. My only critique is that the space between the skirt and top is very small so it gives you a weird sillhouette. But you did really well!

Beyoncé @Not Like The Movies
This is giving me fabulous pyjamas and I'm living. The crystals all over this suit are so beautiful and I love the orange accents. I also like the ropes around your waste in the same colour to really commit the dichromatic vision.

Bella Hadid @WestHaven
I guess it's purple enough. I just wish the outfit itself was enough but it's so simple and we can't really see it well. It's okay. I like the puffy sleeves.

Coco Rocha @touya kinomoto
I like this dress. I like the lilac and the texture. I like the drama on the shoulders. I do think the dress is a bit oversized for you.

Dreamdoll @TruGemini
Ugh this look is so soooo fierce I love it. I looove the rich purple colour I love the tiny dress with the long jacket I love the luxurious faux fur. I just wish the boots were a different colour, other than that I LOVE it

Symone @Rotunda
I really love the material of this dress and this shade of purple. It is simply beautiful. But the shape of this dress oh lord... there's no waist or hips, the top cut is not flattering, the dress stops abruptly at the bottom and the slit is awkward. I do like the sleeves though. They're reminiscent of a graduation gown. I also like the short hair and the earrings that complement the huge gown.

Eiza Gonzalez @Opulent
I like this look. I like the metallic jacket and the velvet shoes. I also like the mix of modern and classic. I wish there was something more to it. Maybe a bag.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
I really like this giant robe/dress. The colour is beautiful and the flowingness really brings it to life. I cannot however understand the fishnets and punk boots. I do understand you always have this edge to you and I could accept it if it wasn't for the white undergarments. The contrast between the purple robe and gloves and shoes together really sell this soft outside yet punk inside look but the white undergarments break this chemistry.

Nicki Minaj @Anvarie
I really enjoy this look. It is a beautiful gown covered all over with crystals but with a few openings to give it more shape. I love how it transforms in to feathers at the ends. I like how your hair is matching and I love that the transparency and the black leather belt give it an edge and sexiness to the look.

Issa Lish @Invisibility
This dress is stunning! The shape is just so unique it really is wearable art. I love the pattern with all the different layers of top of layers and I love the colour gradient. The only tiny critique is that the salmon and peach tones steal a bit of the focus from the purples but all in all, excellent! 

Raja @dweebz
I loooooove this look. It's so high fashion. The boots alone are incredible. I love the peacock patterns on the scarf around your arms, I love the dark blue gloves with the purple nails. The glasses are stunning. I love the ostrich feathers. My only critique is that I think you let the purple a bit on the background and I wish you were standing up so we could really appreciate it in all its glory. But it's a great look.

Anya Taylor-Joy @NavyBlue
Oh wow this look is so elegant and cute. I really the petite skirt that showcases your long beautiful legs. I like that it's still puffy so it accentuates your hips I like the long cleavage that allows us to really appreciate your necklace. I love the shade of purple and I LOVE the visual effect of this fabric. I really love how you combine the animal print hat and gloves to really create an impact with such a strong contrast. Overall a really strong look from you, I really enjoyed it!

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

qRJz51j.png

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
I really like this giant robe/dress. The colour is beautiful and the flowingness really brings it to life. I cannot however understand the fishnets and punk boots. I do understand you always have this edge to you and I could accept it if it wasn't for the white undergarments. The contrast between the purple robe and gloves and shoes together really sell this soft outside yet punk inside look but the white undergarments break this chemistry.

C91AjJFXUAAw-8r?format=jpg&name=medium

C91AjJJXsAAfCKD.jpg

3 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

C91AjJFXUAAw-8r?format=jpg&name=medium

C91AjJJXsAAfCKD.jpg

Kindness punks let me feel your presence :gaycat3:

• ATRL Administrator

Thank you so much judges. I do understand and accept the criticism of the outfit. This round was tough. I didn’t want to submit *another* dress, and the outfits I did find with purple were not going to cut it. 

I was tempted to use the iconic outfit from the Selena movie but there were no good hi-res pics and simply put it was basic and not as good as Selena’s real outfit.

If I’m safe, I promise I will do better next

round. I want another win or high placing. 

29 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Thanks @Yvess :smitten:

welcome bb :hughard: 

29 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Pia Mia is a legend 

The way she made street couture a thing in s12 lmao

17 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

If I’m safe, I promise I will do better next

round. I want another win or high placing. 

are u willing to do anything? jk well i think u can snatch high to safe methinks..let's see

Thank you judges 

Devon I’m sure you know I could not have done better. 

Thank you for the feedback and positive critiques 

B I M I N I 

9ff4f7f7aa18f3bb29d1678f4d7d5a13.jpg

@D e v o n @kipperskipper @Yvess @CBC

@99sandthe2000s - I really love the bottom half of this look; I wish it was carried thoughout the rest of your look but detailing alone is absolutely stunning.

@Anvarie - The dress is pretty but I never understood the placement of the belt with this specific dress. 

@Douglas Booth - A very smart choice; this is gaga in peak beauty (imo). Love the movement and how you've displayed it in this gorgeous dress. 

@dweebz -There is something so funky about this in the best way possible.

@Invisibility - I am starting to think you are just art. 

@Julia Fox - I lowkey root for you; but Red-violet is a deep tone of rosy magenta. It may also be considered a reddish tone of purple or a bluish tone of rose. Because of this your look leaves too much up for interpretation of purple.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-violet

@NavyBlue - The structure of the dress is nice but im not loving the pairing of the cheetah print gloves or hat.

@Not Like The Movies - Not my favorite look of yours BUT I love this shade of purple; oneof the prettiest chosen out of all the contestants. 

@Opulent - This shade of purple is so cool! Love the outfit as well; very edgy choice.

@Rotunda - The dress is sickening. I always knew Symone would win once she walked out in this.

@Ryan BTE - Not my fave I won't lie to you; you really have to look at this look to appreciate the purple in it. I will so that the detailing is beautiful.

@Speezy - This is such a serve. The color, the fabric, the fit; all so lovely. 

@Thanatos - Shoutout to Aretha when she said;

aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

@touya kinomoto - I am not a fan of the torso side panels of this dress but its still gorgeous submission. 

@TruGemini - Its giving a different energy from the other girls and I see you and respect that. Now I don't like that the boots are a different shade of purple from literally everything else that purple in this look.

@WestHaven - Love the etherealness of this dress I just wish we saw more of it in detail. 

@ZORBIT - This is cute! You've has stronger submissions but overall its nice.

Hello, your grandma with zero fashion sense is here to critique some looks, let me find my reading glasses 

5 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Hello, your grandma with zero fashion sense is here to critique some looks, let me find my reading glasses 

hi sis :duca: 

The quickness of these judges! Stan

32 minutes ago, Jai said:

B I M I N I 

9ff4f7f7aa18f3bb29d1678f4d7d5a13.jpg

@D e v o n @kipperskipper @Yvess @CBC

@99sandthe2000s - I really love the bottom half of this look; I wish it was carried thoughout the rest of your look but detailing alone is absolutely stunning.

@Anvarie - The dress is pretty but I never understood the placement of the belt with this specific dress. 

@Douglas Booth - A very smart choice; this is gaga in peak beauty (imo). Love the movement and how you've displayed it in this gorgeous dress. 

@dweebz -There is something so funky about this in the best way possible.

@Invisibility - I am starting to think you are just art. 

@Julia Fox - I lowkey root for you; but Red-violet is a deep tone of rosy magenta. It may also be considered a reddish tone of purple or a bluish tone of rose. Because of this your look leaves too much up for interpretation of purple.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-violet

@NavyBlue - The structure of the dress is nice but im not loving the pairing of the cheetah print gloves or hat.

@Not Like The Movies - Not my favorite look of yours BUT I love this shade of purple; oneof the prettiest chosen out of all the contestants. 

@Opulent - This shade of purple is so cool! Love the outfit as well; very edgy choice.

@Rotunda - The dress is sickening. I always knew Symone would win once she walked out in this.

@Ryan BTE - Not my fave I won't lie to you; you really have to look at this look to appreciate the purple in it. I will so that the detailing is beautiful.

@Speezy - This is such a serve. The color, the fabric, the fit; all so lovely. 

@Thanatos - Shoutout to Aretha when she said;

aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

@touya kinomoto - I am not a fan of the torso side panels of this dress but its still gorgeous submission. 

@TruGemini - Its giving a different energy from the other girls and I see you and respect that. Now I don't like that the boots are a different shade of purple from literally everything else that purple in this look.

@WestHaven - Love the etherealness of this dress I just wish we saw more of it in detail. 

@ZORBIT - This is cute! You've has stronger submissions but overall its nice.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I really do listen. 

Chile the random acclaim im getting is too much. im living!

thanks judges

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.