Why do straight men go to gay clubs?

Barovi

7 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Gays go to straight clubs too. There’s never been a restriction so i dont know where You’re coming From

What a weird take, I didn't know straight people needed safe spaces too :rip:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P.O.P

• BOOMBAYAH

• thetea

• dussel_06

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

What a weird take, I didn't know straight people needed safe spaces too :rip:

Gay clubs are clubs where people go to party. U get it right? Everybody’s welcome 

Just now, Ferret said:

Gay clubs are clubs where people go to party. U get it right? Everybody’s welcome 

Then how are they technically "gay clubs"? They are just clubs. 

4 hours ago, Ferret said:

Lmao try kissing another gay man in a straight club :rip:

I understand that it can be annoying to find non-gays in gay spaces, however, it’s kind of nice to see straight guys not being homophobic and too uptight to be seen sitting in a gay club. 

It’s especially bad when the girlfriends boyfriends don’t even speak to you or look at you when they try to order, they make their girlfriends do all the talking  :deadbanana2:

On 5/1/2022 at 6:47 PM, Happylittlepunk said:

I wonder this too. Also anyone notice more so called “straight” men particularly married men hooking up with gays more now? Or is it just my area? 

Yes 100%. I think a larger proportion of men are bisexual but most of them are closeted about the man-attracted part of themselves.

A straight guy I used to be friends with told me he went to gay clubs because it's easier to pick up girls there, their guards aren't as high. We don't talk anymore

they like a handful of lady gaga songs

Are y’all actually seeing homophobic men in gay clubs … ??? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.