HTE not even ONE album track at 100M streams, over 9 months later. Why?

Post Malone

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

Good, since it seems to need it. My charity raising awareness to Billie Eilish's non-single album tracks whew

6ekkuTf.gif

Your fave is in desperate need of this charity. Not even the Ed assisted TTH'd single is saving the album as it's serving OUT OUT on several album charts globally and the album tracks are mega tanking.

Camila Cabello is over. Grammy and Academy Award WINNER Billie Eilish keeps selling out arenas daily. Peace out.

NLXEixR.gif

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Post Malone

• Perfect Crime

• gustavothehuman

• Billionaire

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Well, HTE spent more weeks in the top 20 than 30 in the top 50 so there's that. Doja, Dua and Olivia are at their commercial peak, we're yet to see if they'll be able to recreate these numbers with their next releases. HTE spent more weeks at #1 and in the top 20 than any Ariana album. And Taylor is Taylor

You're acting like she dropped out of the top 50 after one week

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

All of this is US data only though. I felt like checking the streaming numbers is a better metric to assess the album's consumption, especially considering Billie is was a huge streaming artist. It also makes the comparison to her debut more clear, as that album has album's non-singles blow out of the water not only HTE's non singles but also most of the SINGLES themselves :deadbanana2:

6ekkuTf.gif

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Your fave is in desperate need of this charity. Not even the Ed assisted TTH'd single is saving the album as it's serving OUT OUT on several album charts globally and the album tracks are mega tanking.

Camila Cabello is over. Grammy and Academy Award WINNER Billie Eilish keeps selling out arenas daily. Peace out.

NLXEixR.gif

I guess people head in her tours for the catalogue performances. Since not only does almost no one stream her recent album, it was revealed earlier that her past catalogue contributes 10M out of her 15M daily streams. A legacy act, almost

6ekkuTf.gif

Her first 2 albums are really huge streaming hit. Meanwhile, this one is really struggling aside from HTE the single. I still use Male Fantasy though, that one is a gem. :heart2:

The back to back Ls #that user is getting it's genuinely hilarious :ahh: Put your energy into streaming Familia maybe, it won't EVER even touch HTE's little toe at this rate... in any regard :ahh:

Honestly this would be perfectly fine if it wasnt Billie Eillish were talking about here. Like her debut album was the EPITOME of MEGA smash album tracks so to go from that to this is definitely very concerning 

But the album is doing great even though it does have 6 singles( even if most were flops) to prop it up.

10 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

All of this is US data only though. I felt like checking the streaming numbers is a better metric to assess the album's consumption, especially considering Billie is was a huge streaming artist. It also makes the comparison to her debut more clear, as that album has album's non-singles blow out of the water not only HTE's non singles but also most of the SINGLES themselves :deadbanana2:

6ekkuTf.gif

She peaked with her debut, that's it. At least that was a commercial juggernaut. Some girls peaked with their debut album that was barely a success to begin with

9 minutes ago, By the Water said:

She peaked with her debut, that's it. At least that was a commercial juggernaut. Some girls peaked with their debut album that was barely a success to begin with

So an early 2019 throwback act by her sophomore era. Endthread indeed

6ekkuTf.gif

She totally dropped the ball on this era.

It’s called a Sophomore slump, and happens very often in the music industry. It’s ok. Very Few Artist can outdo thier first major Smash album. 

she's over :ahh:

it's so funny to me how billie fell off the year olivia (the new shiny thing) debuted though, and she (billie) will probably never get another hit in her life :clap:. it seems like making an experimental album wasn't the best thing for her to do. now since expectations weren't exceeded interscope will 100% focus on olivia since she brings more money :heart2: and she will attend the met gala on may 2nd don't miss her look y'all

i'm not trolling but imo she needs to come up with something more commercial for her next album or else she will downright flop (hte didn't)

2.7 Billion is a lot of streams :deadbanana:
I don't even think Taylor gets to 2.7 billion streams in this short amount of time. I would be very happy if she did. What are you all on.

2.7B and 4M daily is not bad :rip: i mean obviously she didn't match the success of her debut but it's a decent hold

the album flopped, no matter how much her fans try and delude themselves otherwise 

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

2.7 Billion is a lot of streams :deadbanana:
I don't even think Taylor gets to 2.7 billion streams in this short amount of time. I would be very happy if she did. What are you all on.

majority of the streams come from her 2020 singles + her early 2021 singles, it didn't get 2.7B in 9 months

Getting older deserves 1B streams itself.

But this is still a good album

This is not the drag you think it is when half the album was released as a single.

But let's ask some other questions:

Was it a decline from her historic debut? Yes.

Is it going to have a billion+ streamed song on it? Yes.

Will it reach 5m+ units worldwide before the end of this year, which I think we can all agree is a good objective measure for success? Yes.

Is her worldwide arena tour sold out? Yes.

Does she still have enough stature and clout to be nominated and win major awards + headline the biggest festivals? Yes.

Is the album objectively excellent and critically acclaimed? Yes.

When the answer to all the above questions is 'Yes', this thread is even less of a drag than you think it is.

When this thread gets bumped in the future and many of those tracks are over 100M streams, it will be even less so of a drag.

5 hours ago, Post Malone said:

I even streamed this album a bit but that didn't seem to help :dancehall:

nah you've been streaming back and forth wbk

Nicki Minaj Welcomes First Child With Kenneth Petty - Sada El balad

who cares. it’s still doing good :rip: y’all make the dumbest threads about the dumbest things 

3 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Honestly this would be perfectly fine if it wasnt Billie Eillish were talking about here. Like her debut album was the EPITOME of MEGA smash album tracks so to go from that to this is definitely very concerning 

But the album is doing great even though it does have 6 singles( even if most were flops) to prop it up.

She's not an edgy tomboy anymore, that's what happened, and she lost a chunk of the audience she had before. But if she hadn't done that she may have been trapped by that image forever, the way Gaga suddenly crashed with ARTPOP because people got sick of her antics and had to radically reinvent. Billie has done a soft reinvention instead, and "Happier Than Ever" the song proves she can still get a big hit that connects with the wider public and will be at 1B+ streams before long. HTE is already around Artpop's total units WW, and within the next few years will climb comfortably above it to 6-7M units. That's a decline from her mega debut which by that point will be well over 15M units, but it's not a flop and it's far from the numbers of an irrelevant fad. 

Billie Bossa Nova will be there soon so, whatever. She's still doing it good.

3 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

She totally dropped the ball on this era.

But not on quality, the album is excellent!

4 hours ago, idleavealone said:

little toe

something you lack

why do cameltoes still even try?

it sounds bad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.