HTE not even ONE album track at 100M streams, over 9 months later. Why?

Post Malone

7 minutes ago, 808s said:

Sis I know you like Dua, why are you lying? :deadbanana2: Cool and Pretty Please are at 120m and 150m respectivelyz FN(promo single) is at 130m and GIB and BWBB are also coming(80m+)

They are at 120 + 150 now, but they weren't 9 months after the album came out, which is where HTE is now. Billie Bossa Nova will cross 100m at around the same time Pretty Please did and then Getting Older will follow, like Cool did, etc.

This wasn't a dig at Dua considering FN is inarguably a bigger era, especially streaming wise, than HTE. I'm just saying even the biggest eras don't have album cuts that cross 100M that quickly.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Post Malone

• Perfect Crime

• gustavothehuman

• Billionaire

The era was indeed an underperformance for Billie's standard but it was still a success. Having a sold out arena tour is a great accomplishment on your second era as well.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:13 AM, Billionaire said:

:rip: The two pre-release singles, including the Ed Sheeran collab, are 93% of the total streams and they come for Billie?

Edit: did that account ever do an album streams update?

After only 9 months, multiple album tracks are close to 100 million? Streaming queen whereas others cannot relate after 3 years :clap3:

The dramatics :skull: 

Isn't the album always in the top 10 most streamed albums weekly among female artists? 

It's a decline, yes but she had a major hate train at some point until HTE was released as a single and she redeemed herself.

The first singles didn't click and weren't on par with what she's put out before. She's not over though, she can still make a stronger comeback.

On 4/30/2022 at 2:22 PM, halcyonday said:

it's a bomb era, why did everyone forget it was? cuz HTE - radio edit was a cute quick hit? :ahh: she's a FAD 

When you type these things out and hit post, what's going through your head? Do you know it's made-up and just want to flamebait? Or do you genuinely believe it?

The thread title making it seem like it's a bad thing when Billie Bossa Nova, Getting Older, Oxytocin, I Didn't Change My Number, Halley's Comet and Male Fantasy will all reach 100M eventually (and a sure thing). That's like six album tracks. I don't get the "9 month old" part, is there a precedent album that should be compared to this? Maybe her debut because that's massive but I think this drag to Billie is something to spread hate only, which is shameless. :shakeno:

Happier Than Ever is still doing really well 9 months in. :clap3: 

How is Familia doing, OP? :-*

:rip:  the joblessness

image.png

OT: 3 billion streams in less than a year are great numbers 

Like if you hate someone so much how do you... not get embarrassed to show it so enthusiastically? :deadbanana4: like isn't there this part of you deep inside that cringes?

On 5/2/2022 at 1:42 AM, thetea said:

it has almost 3 billion streams and gets 4 million daily streams. where is the flop?

:giraffe:

13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Like if you hate someone so much how do you... not get embarrassed to show it so enthusiastically? :deadbanana4: like isn't there this part of you deep inside that cringes?

no random psychological deflections are gonna save miss Eilish from the fact that no one is TOUCHING this album and in general 90% of her other post-early-2019 output :heart:

tumblr_5bbe6c6f986e68732db6ad884e6c2861_f4c5ac13_540.gif.8c46d6b8570bdcccc3a2148b2ea6a3cf.gif

So all this thread proved is that multiple albums tracks will cross 100M soon, that it's longevity in the Top 20 on the Billboard 200 is better than albums recently released by her MPG peers, and that she'll be one of the only female artists in history to have multiple projects with over 3B streams? The absolute backfire.

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

3 hours ago, bad guy said:

So all this thread proved is that multiple albums tracks will cross 100M soon, that it's longevity in the Top 20 on the Billboard 200 is better than albums recently released by her MPG peers, and that she'll be one of the only female artists in history to have multiple projects with over 3B streams? The absolute backfire.

So she went from the biggest debut album ever to having an era that is far from being even a Lover/Positions sized bomb. This album is sitting right next to c lister albums like Chromatica and Sweetener (which both have outstreamed it first day). The decline is WORRYING.

bad guy

He still going at it pfffffffft

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 7:21 PM, Billionaire said:

And Familia?

6ekkuTf.gif

and """""""""""Guitar Songs"""""""""""?

6ekkuTf.gif

I don't think the new Post Malone album will have an album track at 100M streams 9 years later so 

2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

I don't think the new Post Malone album will have an album track at 100M streams 9 years later so 

:ahh:

10 minutes ago, naval23 said:

:ahh:

21 minutes ago, naval23 said:

:deadbanana4:

52 minutes ago, naval23 said:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/30/2022 at 10:58 AM, Blue Monday said:

The album was not as good as her debut, it must be said

No way, it makes her debut look like ass in comparison!  Definitely not as successful though (duh)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.