• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Aston Martin

• thatsmydemi

• Hurem

Rachel Zegler casted as Lucy :duca: 

Im tryna figure out when she auditioned for this if shes been filming snow white

30 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Im tryna figure out when she auditioned for this if shes been filming snow white

This girl delayed filming and moved gal's scenes so she can attend the oscars :rip:

I hardly think finding time to audition was trouble for her. 

58069663-10837533-image-a-100_1653055916

why is she getting everything so quickly?

Big Spielberg Oscary Remake

Disney Princess Film

Hunger Games Prequel

5 hours ago, Desire said:

Rachel Zegler casted as Lucy :duca: 

There goes all my interest for this out of the window. I was really excited when it got announced but now not so much.

17 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Disney Princess Film

Hunger Games Prequel

Seriously tho, Is she an industry plant? or is her 1% "latina" card working?

CBC

oh wow oh wow :jonny4: if there’s one thing this franchise knows it’s cinematography 

I have always loved their logo reveal videos :jonny5: 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:40 PM, fridayteenage said:

Disney Princess Film

Hunger Games Prequel

plant

ive always wanted to know what happened to other countries outside panem. if panem had a nuclear program is very possible there's other nations out there with militar power.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ugh Dune 2 is now coming out that weekend too. But I hope that just leads people to the movies that weekend and helps this out a bit. 

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Ugh Dune 2 is now coming out that weekend too. But I hope that just leads people to the movies that weekend and helps this out a bit. 

Honestly, Lionsgate would be smart to move the release date either forward or back slightly. As much as I'd rather see this movie do well vs Dune 2, both movies would appeal to similar demographics and Dune has the advantages of recency and more star power. It is annoying though. 

12 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Honestly, Lionsgate would be smart to move the release date either forward or back slightly. As much as I'd rather see this movie do well vs Dune 2, both movies would appeal to similar demographics and Dune has the advantages of recency and more star power. It is annoying though. 

i...don't see the dune audience being the same as the hunger games audience. maybe some overlap but.

having read 4 books from each series.

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i...don't see the dune audience being the same as the hunger games audience. maybe some overlap but.

having read 4 books from each series.

I think that a lot of people who would want to see the new HG movie would prioritize the new Dune movie if both were released in the same weekend. However, a significant amount of Dune's audience wouldn't see the new HG movie regardless if that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

I think that a lot of people who would want to see the new HG movie would prioritize the new Dune movie if both were released in the same weekend. However, a significant amount of Dune's audience wouldn't see the new HG movie regardless if that makes sense. 

Yeah I think this too. Anyway I’m just glad it’s happening and I know what I’ll be doing that Friday :celestial:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.