Russian state TV on nuclear war: "We all die someday"

Revolution

obese toxic males like these usually die firtst. 

Edited by truthteller

It's.... getting weird.

I wouldn't make joke out of this but then again I am not a leader but a nobody in this world so I am helpless with whichever turn these powerful elites do to the living world on this planet.

Russians are thinking they’re going to heaven because they’re already living in a hellhole that is their country lmao :rip:

Doing all that talking but they won’t go thru with it. Just Russia trying to scare the rest of the world to not get involved or in Zelensky’s case, to get involved and give him aide or w/e he asks 

My dad was right about Russia. Death to every Putin supporter. Only a dead Russian soldier is a good Russian soldier at this point. Wipe them all out before they do it. Enough! 

like i'd like them get the last laugh, you aren't killing me sweetie!

hBELtI5.thumb.gif.c520439b4aa1275fc632d9

Imagine a nuclear war the week before your fav was going to release :rip:

Well, they are not lying.

& that is why NOBODY is afraid of Putin lazy nuclear threats. Not even Moldova. :fan:

I wish they would try. Then finally we’ll know for sure that Putin would end up dead or in a US jail by the end of the conflicts…. Where he belongs.  :cupid:

And if we all go… oh well at least Putin will be dead too. Thanks to the media COVID fear mongering, I have made peace with death already over a year ago.  I’m ready to go.
 :gaycat4:

Edited by frenchyisback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.