Russian state TV on nuclear war: "We all die someday"

Revolution

me5djjq8x6w81.png?auto=webp&s=ab768f64df

Russian state TV hosts discussed the possibility of a war that expands outside of Ukraine on Tuesday, and Margarita Simonyan, journalist and head of RT, told viewers that a nuclear war would be OK because "we're all going to die someday."

Simonyan continued, saying, "Everything will end with a nuclear strike is more probable than the other outcome. This is to my horror, on one hand, but on the other hand, with the understanding that it is what it is."

Vladimir Solovyov added, "But we will go to heaven, while they will simply croak." "We're all going to die someday," Simonyan said to the audience.

Bonus:

:rip:

Fascinating how state propaganda can make people go collectively insane.

wtf???   :deadbanana4:

Not the "Russians go to heaven" line AGAIN. Where's the originality? Can the government feed them some alternative lines because I'm getting bored with the same old **** they're talking.

speak for yourself, i'm not yet ready to go *****!!

They’ve completely lost it :deadbanana4:

I'm not very impressed

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

pls wait with the apocalypse until we hear Hold my hand 

There’s always some sort of sabotage for her, isn’t there :chick3:

2 hours ago, Brando said:

but did they lie :cm:

You are smart 

Margarita Simonyan is a piece of **** and an embarrassment to all women

Some points were made, the alternative is probably a slow starvation death due to climate change induced crop failure. 

Russia and China are going to tag team the USA. We did it to ourselves by being pretentious asshats to the rest of the world. Their puppet sat in the White House as his Russian spy wife gathered intel. 

It is also why Russian has been putting hits on top American soldiers and Trump did nothing. 

If they want to die so bad why don't they just drop the nukes on themselves so the rest of the world can move on? ******* psychos...

If they want to go to heaven so badly then drop the ******* nuke on their own heads my god

I don't know what's more dumb, their thoughts on nuclear war or the fact that they think they will go to heaven lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.