• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• Gov Hooka

• Somnambulist

• Alyssa Edwards

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds actually sweet to follow their lives/struggles like this. But, Tyra will serve all about me moments and memes, thank you queen :clap3:

yknow what, seems like a lot of them are out there so why not have their own platform to introduce them to the world of drag this way instead of direct and batshit level craziness and sexualness of RPDR. 

Coming to ruin the self-esteem of a new generation.

I still remember the episode of The Tyra Show where she had LGBT people ranking themselves in the hiarchy of the"Gay Kingdom" :rip:

It was SUPER messy. Masc gay and lipstick lesbian were king and queen.

This looks cute. It seems more about the kids and families adjusting to their kids. "Drag" is the concept of the show, but it's clearly about families with gay./trans kids and learning to love/accept them despite it not being how their "perfect" family was originally envisioned. I think it'll be a good watch

Republicans and religious freaks are gonna go crazy over this :clap3: (in the worst way)

It looks touching and NOTHING like RPDR. Cute !

14 minutes ago, tost1 said:

She even looks like ru in that tweet

Ma'am... Ma'am... please Ma'am.

naomi-campbell-laugh.gif

9 minutes ago, Abel Minaj said:

I still remember the episode of The Tyra Show where she had LGBT people ranking themselves in the hiarchy of the"Gay Kingdom" :rip:

It was SUPER messy. Masc gay and lipstick lesbian were king and queen.

Screaming

kids and drag is just such a weird concept :doc: But the trailer looks cute and more so how parents and children can navigate being queer. The obvious Drag Race inspo the kids have though. Clocked Trixie's mug a mile away :fan:

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

This looks cute. It seems more about the kids and families adjusting to their kids. "Drag" is the concept of the show, but it's clearly about families with gay./trans kids and learning to love/accept them despite it not being how their "perfect" family was originally envisioned. I think it'll be a good watch

Yea they're clearly aiming to compete against We're Here but with underage kids.

32 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Coming to ruin the self-esteem of a new generation.

25 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Republicans and religious freaks are gonna go crazy over this :clap3: (in the worst way)

It looks touching and NOTHING like RPDR. Cute !

Tbh, this is what I thought. Conservatives are gonna freak out!

She's so pressed Naomi made a guest appearance on AS7 :dies: 

Awwwww it looks cute. I may watch when I’m bored, cleaning the house etc. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.