Harry Styles dragged and viral after latest interview

thatsmydemi

never liked him in the first place, didnt he say he experienced with a guy before or something? now he looks like hes just been queer baiting

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Miichael

• Protocol

• AMIT

tbh i don’t think he would’ve been dragged that much if he didn’t make this his entire personality :dies: like this is the 23725th time he talks about this, we get IT

Edited by hallucinate

18 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

bart-simpson.gif

This is exactly how Harry comes across when he's waving LGBT flags around, painting his nails and saying "omg don't label me" in interviews.

Some of y'all are the reason gay rights are still not worldwide. I swear to f***ing god. Unhinged.

3 minutes ago, Never Ending said:

Some of y'all are the reason gay rights are still not worldwide. I swear to f***ing god. Unhinged.

Some gays on a pop forum criticizing a pop singer is the reason why some people are killed for being gay, can't marry the person they love, can't adopt, and are bullied at school...

KEEP IT CLASSY @Never Ending!!!!

7 hours ago, raven said:

exactly this :clap3:

Yep this is what made me very uncomfortable about what we said. When I hold my husband's hand in public the world automatically knows I'm gay and looks at and treats me differently. I expose myself to potential violence every time I do that depending on where I am. I don't have a choice about whether or not I "check what box I'm in", it's obvious for all to see. Being able to say "I am a gay man" allows us to find each other, to fight for each other, to be stronger united than in the closet hiding like we used to be. Gay rights were not a thing before because we could not organize, it was too dangerous to even seek each other out.

The fact that his stans keep gaslighting and attacking people who question what he SAID (this was never about what he's wearing) is really homophobic and gross.

I support all my lgbbq people in the fight against Harry Styles and his repugnant skirts, I support them in the fight against his fans queersplaining gayness to them and I support everyone who does look good in skirts and other feminine wear while being clean.

His team are doing a great job. Everyone is talking about him three weeks ahead of his album release.

When u missed the point of what he meant :clown:

But ofc fans are gonna look too far into it and twist the words to fit their narrative

"Not about the dresses" yet many of them give Just that as an example :dies:

anyways, cant wait for the album!

On 4/29/2022 at 12:34 PM, hallucinate said:

tbh i don’t think he would’ve been dragged that much if he didn’t make this his entire personality :dies: like this is the 23725th time he talks about this, we get IT

He keeps talking about this, because he keeps getting asked the same question over and over again

On 4/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, Marla Singer said:

This is exactly how Harry comes across when he's waving LGBT flags around, painting his nails and saying "omg don't label me" in interviews.

Your reasoning is why some big artists refuse to do much for the LGBT movement because people like you will start assuming things about them the second they show a bit of support. He has every right to paint his nails and express his identity as he wishes, and people shouldn't be labeling him.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

He keeps talking about this, because he keeps getting asked the same question over and over again

Your reasoning is why some big artists refuse to do much for the LGBT movement because people like you will start assuming things about them the second they show a bit of support. He has every right to paint his nails and express his identity as he wishes, and people shouldn't be labeling him.

Right??

Some of them don't even make sense ?

if users were so worried about the LGBTQ, yall wouldn't attack LNX or use "bottoms"/"twinks" as slurs in here

sick of yall

On 4/27/2022 at 9:21 AM, ZIVERT said:

I feel like y’all won’t be satisfied until he sucks a dick in instagram live or something :skull: the fickle gays will just drop him just like they did to Colton Haynes. I think it’s cool to have a man be so openly supportive of the LGBT community

Colton Haynes was hardly ever supportive of our community when he was in the closet, and also he isn't as cute as he use to be. It was a turn off when he didn't support us hardly until he himself finally came out.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, brazil said:

Please, even during his 1D days his image was largely centered around sexual play with members of the band of same sex. Nobody is denying he can do all those things while still being straight, the issue here is why not just come out and say it

:clap3:

On 4/30/2022 at 9:23 PM, JustHoran said:

Colton Haynes was hardly ever supportive of our community when he was in the closet, and also he isn't as cute as he use to be. It was a turn off when he didn't support us hardly until he himself finally came out.

No one has the obligation to be actively supportive of the community, when I didn't feel accepted about being gay, of course I would avoid the topic because I was afraid that people would find out, I'm glad he came out and feels okay now, and that's what matters the most.

King of misappropriation at it again :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.