Don't Worry Darling (2022)| Starring Harry Styles & Florence Pugh | Out on Digital!

James_Dean

loved it! you all just hate fun :coffee2: like why can’t u just enjoy what’s going on without having to make such big deal out of anything? miserable! 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Lovett

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• LittleFreak

4 hours ago, mar said:

loved it! you all just hate fun :coffee2: like why can’t u just enjoy what’s going on without having to make such big deal out of anything? miserable! 

I'm 100% up for fun movies but this literally put me to sleep :rip:  I started eating not to fall asleep, messy doesn't always mean fun. 

this was not good! we've seen this same idea done better in countless other places and the way they reveal the pieces and what they choose to tell you is just so lame :rip:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Just got back from the movies and this was awesome!! Harry looks better than ever here. Great film! Had a blast seeing it and I found his acting convincing. Others didn't these little teen girls kept giggling during his intense scenes which was annoying and uncalled for but whatevs. He would make a great Elvis since he can actually act imo. And the girl in the movie I recognize her from that cult movie which name i can't remember where she becomes may queen was great as well. Definitely not a film to wait for and was epic and beautifully shot for the big screen ?

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

The way the RT score has gone from 31% to 39% since the beginning of the week. Entering it’s acclaim era!!!

It was so silly and over the top like a redux Nolan film or Black Mirror on poppers, Olivia aimed to high to the sun and the film suffered from that.

The first act was intriguing then as it moves to the second act the cracks start to show and then the third act is a complete mess; Miss Flo carries the whole film and sorry but she has no chemistry with Mr. Styles; Olivia wearing that red wig was a choice.

It felt like they could have worked a little bit more the script and could have put a better project; also what’s with the tap dance scene with Harry? Honestly this film felt like it was made to push Harry’s acting career.

The only minus of this film was Harry’s acting, I think with Shia or any actor this would have gotten better critic score, cause the movie was amazing.

The reactions here. :eek: Kinda polarized.

Edited by Roberto

MadonnasBoyfriend

On second thought the plot is 100%

Stepford Wives. It's litterally Stepford wives

On 9/20/2022 at 12:16 AM, Mellark said:

I hope Florence and Kiki Layne gets an Oscar nomination for this, they were phenomenal. Also, I do see why some of the cast doesn't want to do press for this movie. 

kiki hates it too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci8AgFHJLxC/

kikilayne

Verified

The best thing about #DontWorryDarling is that I was lucky enough to meet @arielstachel. They cut us from most of the movie, but we thriving in real life. ??
Love you Ari ❤️❤️❤️❤️
#GotMyCheck #GotMyMan #EverythingHappensforaReason

1h

On 9/23/2022 at 11:17 PM, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Just got back from the movies and this was awesome!! Harry looks better than ever here. Great film! Had a blast seeing it and I found his acting convincing. Others didn't these little teen girls kept giggling during his intense scenes which was annoying and uncalled for but whatevs. He would make a great Elvis since he can actually act imo. And the girl in the movie I recognize her from that cult movie which name i can't remember where she becomes may queen was great as well. Definitely not a film to wait for and was epic and beautifully shot for the big screen ?

He absolutely would have floundered as Elvis. 

Spoiler

The fact they had to add a passing plot device in the plot twist to cover up his inability to do an American accent—

lmao. no. he can stay far, far away from acting for now. do some training and then come back. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior

This was a trainwreck :rip:

Florence really gave it her all and she's the ultimate psychological thriller girl, but script is a poor mixture of prior films and Harry looks like he's playing dress up the entire movie. 

Edited by Life Savers

honestly i liked it :rip:  it's not an original idea by any means but i found olivia's execution entertaining and technically gorgeous (the sets, the soundtrack, the shots were A+). i do think it began to slog a bit down the middle and that some plot lines didn't seem finished? what was the plane? but overall it was a really enjoyable experience :michael: i for one really enjoyed Florence and Olivia, they kinda had the best chemistry

Just saw it..... I had low expectatins since I saw ATRL & twitter hating it. Also I did not knew basically anything about the movie

I honestly liked it, It was entretaining, the last 30 min I was  like WTF is happening, Harry & Florence acting is really good, I usually dont see this type of movies or series, I've never seen Black Mirror (except the Miley Episode) but maybe that's why I liked the movie It was something different.

Critics & haters want sooo bad to destroy Harry recently its pathetic... he keeps winning. By the way It was a 9PM screening & it was basically full, cant wait for this to do Box Office numbers :duca: 

Was expecting not to dig this after seeing all the talk around it but actually loved it!

it’s not Oscar worthy but was hooked and relatively surprised. 8/10

On 9/25/2022 at 2:37 PM, fridayteenage said:

kiki hates it too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci8AgFHJLxC/

kikilayne

Verified

The best thing about #DontWorryDarling is that I was lucky enough to meet @arielstachel. They cut us from most of the movie, but we thriving in real life. ??
Love you Ari ❤️❤️❤️❤️
#GotMyCheck #GotMyMan #EverythingHappensforaReason

1h

Gross. Ungrateful, unprofessional. She was a key piece to the movie and got adequate airtime. Blacklist her. 

3 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Gross. Ungrateful, unprofessional. She was a key piece to the movie and got adequate airtime. Blacklist her. 

:deadbanana2: Get a grip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.