Don't Worry Darling (2022)| Starring Harry Styles & Florence Pugh | Out on Digital!

James_Dean

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Lovett

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• LittleFreak

The poster is not what I expected, but I still really like it.

• 1 month later...

Harry having his classic movie star moment on the Venice red carpet :smitten:

Nice! I hope Harry will attend the premiere. 

I’ve seen this trailer in front of almost every movie I’ve seen the past 2 months :deadbanana2:

I'm GAGGED at the trailer. It looks so damn good. Florence Pugh is such an exceptional actress, I could watch her in anything.

this looks so ******* good omg

This is craaaazy, it looks amazing :duca:

Sooo hyped!

Florence STAYS booked! Love to see it. Such an incredible actress. Her, Anya and Saoirse really are the moment and the MAIN film girls that are on another level entirely.

the internet is claiming pugh is ignoring the movie (which based on ig is true) because she hates it due to the experience, presumably the director pulling a Nowhere Boy and spending her time hooking up with the male lead during filming.

Edited by fridayteenage

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

the internet is claiming pugh is ignoring the movie (which based on ig is true) because she hates it due to the experience, presumably the director pulling a Nowhere Boy and spending her time hooking up with the male lead during filming.

I'm sure your faves would know all about working with unprofessional directors! :heart:

Nnn at Florence posting about Oppenheimer and not this while Olivia posted posts praising ha :toofunny3: the press tour should be interesting

"Are you ready to live the life you deserve" is giving A24's X movie with the "I will not accept a life I don't deserve" quote

the only thing bothering me is how extremely obvious the twist seems. like, I have three guesses and im certain its one of them. I hope this manages to surprise.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:53 AM, fridayteenage said:

Dont they have contracts to promote on social media?? giving how huge IG is I'd assume every actor with social media account has to sign a promo thing when they are cast these days

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Yes, red carpet Harry coming:duca:

• 2 weeks later...

Everything I see about this on social media at the moment is about the alleged drama between all the leads :rip: 

36 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Everything I see about this on social media at the moment is about the alleged drama between all the leads :rip: 

At least it gets people talking about the movie. There's no such thing as bad publicity. 

• 3 weeks later...

apparently video leaked of olivia dragging florence and urging shia to come back, though olivia lied recently and said she had shia leave to protect florence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.