Biden is (reportedly) preparing to wipe away most student debt

Bears01

Take this with a massive grain of salt, and I’ll believe it when I see it, but if so…….how would y’all feel about this? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• Communion

• GhostBox

• Into The Void

Hell obviously do it shortly before the elections

I’ve never ever seen a policy chang telegraphed more obviously. 

Most being 10% or requiring very specific criteria that doesn’t fit most people.

we will see, this can be his moment to sway voters into his corner.

3 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Most being 10% or requiring very specific criteria that doesn’t fit most people.

we will see, this can be his moment to sway voters into his corner.

This report goes into more detail, and saying exactly how he plans to target it 

Define most?

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Define most?

There is 2 articles I posted that are available for reading that describe the process 

Still won't save Dems from being wiped off the map in the midterms but that's a nice try. :bibliahh:

So it would benefit most low income and middle class Americans. Sounds good to me.

I’ll believe it when I see it [2]

he’s been “looking into it” for the past 15 months :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

Still won't save Dems from being wiped off the map in the midterms but that's a nice try. :bibliahh:

Gonna lose the midterms (always was) anyway. 

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

They’ll obviously lose the House, obviously. But it puts him in a better position with young voters for 2024 

Just now, Noah said:

I’ll believe it when I see it [2]

he’s been “looking into it” for the past 15 months :toofunny3:

This administration  has forgave more student debt already than any prior 

“Joe Biden has canceled more student loan debt than any other president, having deployed nearly $20 billion in forgivenesssince taking office last year. “

Considering it’s  just over 1% of all debt theres alot of work left to do but they have done something. 

https://fortune.com/education/business/articles/2022/04/25/bidens-20-billion-in-student-loan-cancellation-targets-these-borrowers/

If this happens… baby I will be in that booth VOTING  :WAP:

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

This administration  has forgave more student debt already than any prior 

“Joe Biden has canceled more student loan debt than any other president, having deployed nearly $20 billion in forgivenesssince taking office last year. “

Considering it’s  just over 1% of all debt theres alot of work left to do but they have done something. 

https://fortune.com/education/business/articles/2022/04/25/bidens-20-billion-in-student-loan-cancellation-targets-these-borrowers/

I’m sure telling voters that they forgave 1% of the nearly 2 trillion dollars in student debt will give dems landslide victories in the midterms and 2024 :clap3:  /s

they could forgive it all with the stroke of a pen, but every day they wake up and choose not to :cute:

Would be a good move but still won’t help with the Afghanistan, Russia, Inflation, Covid restrictions, etc etc…

All talk, no action. Will believe it when I see it

I will be voting for him in the midterms :clap3: 

38 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

This report goes into more detail, and saying exactly how he plans to target it 

So his plan is gonna be to erase student debt if the student is dead? :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.