Wicked | Cynthia Erivo & Ariana Grande | Trailer out now

Azulito

The trailer looks good imo, I wasn't expecting something different.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aristocrat

• Lovett

• Gerardo

• mxoonlight

Visually reminds me of Disney's the Oz

I like it. We need more vibrant hyper feminine campy fantasy media geared towards the girlies and gays

Miss Arianka looks gorgeous  :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Still holding my breath about arianas acting.

she has like 7 words worth of dialogue and is on screen for like 2% of the entire trailer :rip:

the overwhelmingly positive reaction everywhere BUT ATRL :bibliahh:y'all never have your finger on the pulse of what is good/will smash and it's such a kii

• Like 7

It's giving  Xtinas Menulog commercial, but cheaper :rip:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Idk what you guys are talking about the movie too me seems interesting and Ariana looks breatheless. This is the type of make-up she should be sporting for her new era! 

It will be interesting to see how this performs. None of the leads are movie stars, and I don't know how the acting will go.

27 minutes ago, LaFuerza said:

It might have a decent debut, but I think this will tank just like yes, and? Hope I'm wrong though

Both Ariana and Cynthia have been the target of baseless homewrecking allegations and yet their careers remain fine. 

That both women are the target of such smears seems to suggest the accusations themselves are a hate campaign and your insistence on such behind a brand new dupe account proves that. :celestial5:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

she gave up her whole career to film this

sweetheart no lol

ive never seen the musical before but this looks cute! i will be watching :WAP:

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Looks horrid. Ariana looks so bizarre in this. Hope this is a massive blow to her career 

don't worry, this isn't going to bomb anywhere nearly as hard as your post did 

• Haha 1

these pics are sending meeee lmaoooo cynthia they got u girl they got u BADDD lmfaoootjdsfijskfjfkdgjhsdjg helpppp

looks cute :clap3:

i dont know why but her scream reminds me of my own jumpscare scream when i saw this

ariana-grande-ethan-slater-split-prewrit

• Haha 3

this video LMFAOOO

she looks so good in this trailer, the blonde hair paid off ngl

Edited by fountainsofyouth
  • Like 3

Trailer has me hyped although slightly confused on the storytelling with the dorothy scene but a flashback type thing makes sense plus they probably want casuals to know this is in that same "universe" 

I think it looks incredible. Huge budget, gorgeous cinematography... it looks magical. I also don't think it looks too CGI at all. It has so many tangible, practical sets, and at the end of the day it's a movie about two witches who fly on brooms and in bubbles and live in the magical world of Oz, so how would it NOT have quite a bit of special effects? It's delusional to think they would've filmed it entirely Wizard of Oz MGM style in this day and age. 

• Like 1

getting the teaser, poster, and cynthia and ari at the super bowl all in one night was insane :duca:

teaser looks phenomenal and its clear universal is going to put every resource at their disposable behind this movie if they were willing to pay for a super bowl spot for it, despite it not coming out till november. especially when all the other movies that got commercial spots come out much sooner this spring/summer. :duca:

• Like 1

the trailer was dope

the trailer was dope

Dr. Alexander
3 hours ago, BMURDA617 said:

Ya'll we have no idea what the storytelling narrative will be. They very well may open the film with Dorothy & co. w/ Elphaba and then flash back.

Well you bring up a good point because the first song, No One Mourns the Wicked, is after Elphaba dies. So I can see them showing parts of the finale with Dorothy first and then flashback to the college years (Dear Old Shiz) like the musical did.

It looks amazing. ATRL hating on everything as always :rip:

Idk why but I didn’t expect it to look so CGI’d like that

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.