Why is this the BEST song of ALL TIME?

jesus del rey

I was casually listening to Kilo Kish's new album and after the album finished the radio started to play. After couple of songs, this was the song that played. To be completely honest, listening to this song is an experience every time. Now tell me, why is this the best song of all time? Also, Don't Forget.mp3 to stream American Gurl by Kilo Kish. 

It was 2012 and I was just fresh out of a breakup and Solange released Losing You and Sky released this masterpiece. Whewww my heart :jonny5:

no, this is

timeless BOP

Edited by lovedaddy

11 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

no, this is

timeless BOP

They put their tATussy into this song :jonny2: But for me, "I've been hating everything / Everything that could have been / Could have been my anything / Now everything's embarrassing" takes the cake. The way these lyrics rolls off of tongue so easily, yet each word is like a knife to the heart.. 

smoore95GAGA
11 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Threads like this are why homophobia exists. 

People who stan ID are why humanityphobia exists :cm:

37 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Threads like this are why homophobia exists. 

Lack of taste, hatred for talent and jealousy of high art? Yeah I can see it. 

Did anyone else come running in expecting a Lea Michele song and then be disappointed?

smoore95GAGA
3 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Did anyone else come running in expecting a Lea Michele song and then be disappointed?

No boo that’s just you :cm:

35 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

People who stan ID are why humanityphobia exists :cm:

Well, I do hate the human race and fagg0ts like you, so I guess I chose to stan the right band. :gaycat5:

smoore95GAGA
21 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Well, I do hate the human race and fagg0ts like you, so I guess I chose to stan the right band. :gaycat5:

I guess having the worst taste in music goes along with being a disgusting person. Makes sense :gaycat2:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Not a fan at all of this lady (probably the worst show I’ve ever been to out of 200+ music concerts I’ve been to) but I do have to agree it’s one of the best songs ever :jonny5:

They used to play this all the time where I used to work. Thanks for triggering decade old memories :deadbanana2:

good song but it's not Precious Things so the thread title is misleading 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.