Britney gave the best performance ever on SNL, but eith the worst outfit, agree?

brazil

Her dancing was so on point here even with the live vocals, yet I'm not feeling this outfit. 

Only gays care about outfits, so yeah, the whole thing including outfit, was perfect. 

K bye for today cutie pie

3 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Only gays care about outfits, so yeah, the whole thing including outfit, was perfect. 

K bye for today cutie pie

Outfits play a lot in the visuals of a performance. I mean 80% of Gaga's career is thanks to outfits.

K bye now sweet surprise

Edited by brazil

I wanna punch the person that edited this video :foxaylove3:

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I wanna punch the person that edited this video :foxaylove3:

I think they were trying to avoid copyright infringement.

K bye for now rainbow sky

Thinking Of You

I never understood why she just didn’t sing in her regular voice live and then in the baby voice in the studio…

Just now, Thinking Of You said:

I never understood why she just didn’t sing in her regular voice live and then in the baby voice in the studio…

She did some of that in the beginning of her career, her voice always came out deeper whenever she let loose and sang in her early performances. From oops onward though she seemed to have been coached to used exclusively the voice that met the studios versions. 

Thinking Of You
Just now, brazil said:

She did some of that in the beginning of her career, her voice always came out deeper whenever she let loose and sang in her early performances. From oops onward though she seemed to have been coached to used exclusively the voice that met the studios versions. 

Oh I know. I remember seeing that performance of Sometimes when she was wearing that white trench coat and she sounded so good. 

Yeah, whoever coached her to do that screwed her over 

MadonnasBoyfriend

I always trued to focus on seeing the blonde dancers armpits.But nothing wrong with this outfit. Its 2000 so..

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

57 minutes ago, brazil said:

Outfits play a lot in the visuals of a performance. I mean 80% of Gaga's career is thanks to outfits.

K bye now sweet surprise

Or the fact that she has talent - it’s the overall package not and/or :cm:

This isn’t boys or me against the music where the performance and the outfit were way better 

It was a really cool outfit. Very early 00s though...

fe1aa45920efc92edce0a04eaa059dda.jpg

I don't think the performance was that great if I'm being honest. The vocals were okay, and the dancing was spectacular, but it was missing something. The VMA performance of Oops was much better, even if she didn't sing Oops live.

I like the outfit, it's very of its time and the colors look cute. She looks amazing :cm:

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

It was a really cool outfit. Very early 00s though...

fe1aa45920efc92edce0a04eaa059dda.jpg

I don't think the performance was that great if I'm being honest. The vocals were okay, and the dancing was spectacular, but it was missing something. The VMA performance of Oops was much better, even if she didn't sing Oops live.

Yeah, but given how limited the SNL stage was, in comparisson to most other snl performances she slayed.

2 hours ago, brazil said:

K bye now sweet surprise

Are ya sure? 

Madonna never needed a "good" outfit in her performances to stand out. : )

I always thought she looked great here, given the time period. 

3 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

This isn't Boys from 2002...

This one is truly terrible like a cafe poet meets motorcycle biker. :ahh:

The one in OP is cute but doesn’t fit the song. It looks more like something she would have worn to perform I Run Away or something :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.