MARINA - Electra Heart (Platinum Blonde Edition)

usedtothis

24 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

actually it’s already out in NZ on Apple Music, but not on Spotify 

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

thanks for the link! maybe mine is glitched ?

ya it's cause they set the release date as 2012 so yea it doesnt show up for me in release radar either :rip:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackJesus

• usedtothis

• sam.teas

• Delirious

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

ya it's cause they set the release date as 2012 so yea it doesnt show up for me in release radar either :rip:

the mess
they making her dirty :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

the mess
they making her dirty :deadbanana2:

nahh labels ALWAYS stuff up like this. ive seen it happen countless times.:rip:

Considering EVOL was 1 of the worst non-album cuts and we already had EH on streaming... we lost. I had to see it on streaming to believe it

Y'all annoying. 

Happy to add this vinyl to my collection. :gaycat2:

Why is EVOL not available for me? :deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, Scabandplaster said:

Y'all annoying. 

Happy to add this vinyl to my collection. :gaycat2:

Same tbh. I already have the original on vinyl, so it’s not like the “cut” tracks haven’t had a physical release. The vinyl looks gorge. 

Scab and plaster randomly became one of my fave songs last year so i was rlly hoping for that but im gonna support ha

Was E.V.O.L always this long? I don't like it as much as I used to :skull: Electra Heart is a bop but it's been on spotify forever but at least now it's easier to find 

i'm electra

i'm electra heart

only living

living in the dark

LIGHTS

THEY

BLIND

ME

:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

As a 10 year anniversary  i expected something more, i mean it’s lowkey a cult classic album. Evol sounds dated as hell too haha. Could’ve included the iconic acoustic versions of Lies/Primadonna as well etc.

This is cute but legit should've included scan & plaster, miss y, just deserts to make it exciting and complete... 

Electra Heart really is that btxch.

:WAP:

however, i shall not forgot the god damn OG album thread when it was slowly and painfully leaking.

I'm happy that Electra Heart is finally on streaming, but music video version slaps so much better, this one sounds weird to me :/ Am I the only one?

I forgot how noisy Electra Heart is, it's definitely of its time :toofunny2: still kinda pops off tho

I pre-ordered the vinyl but tbh I never liked E.V.O.L anyway so it's not really that exciting. Wish she'd at least added the acoustic recordings she did. 

what an era :gaycat6:

what an album :gaycat6: 

oh dear diary ... we fell apart

welcome to the life of ... electra heart

4 hours ago, DailyPoison said:

I'm happy that Electra Heart is finally on streaming, but music video version slaps so much better, this one sounds weird to me :/ Am I the only one?

yeah, there's this one glitchy noise that cuts out frequencies. It happens twice in the 2nd half of the song. I find it unlistenable, I had to edit it out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.