MARINA - Electra Heart (Platinum Blonde Edition)

usedtothis

It's up on her official UK store. Took refreshing the page for 15 minutes to get it, but my order is placed and shipping to the US. Snatch it up while you can!

https://shop.marinaofficial.co.uk/

Edited by kylemendolera

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackJesus

• usedtothis

• sam.teas

• Delirious

the problem is that it’s a botched tracklist :toofunny2: there are songs from the standard edition that are cut out, songs in the wrong order, and thrown at the end are the “new” songs which are cool but they should have just made it a 3 vinyl set, gone a little bit bolder with the packaging and maybe added like a book or something with more images from the era and things about each songs from marina. and $60 for 2 vinyl is nonsense.. Red TV was 4 and that was only $50 

Not 45€ + shipping and import fees cuz she can't setup a EU store :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, CBC said:

Not 45€ + shipping and import fees cuz she can't setup a EU store :bibliahh:

It's a wide release, EU stores will get it.

Electra Heart has the girls fuming 10 years later. Her impact ! :duca:

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

The overreactions. Your own fault if you were expecting unfinished demos, unmastered tracks and what not :rip: it’s Marina we’re talking about.

The vinyl seems to have all 19 tracks and fans were begging for a colored repress.

She truly has one of the most vile fan bases LMAO. How are you being miserable about an  anniversary release when most artists don't even do them? Okay so the vinyl doesn't have three bonus tracks, you can still stream them. Someone bitching about this being a cash grab. :skull: As opposed to who's vinyl release?

45 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

She truly has one of the most vile fan bases LMAO. How are you being miserable about an  anniversary release when most artists don't even do them? Okay so the vinyl doesn't have three bonus tracks, you can still stream them. Someone bitching about this being a cash grab. :skull: As opposed to who's vinyl release?

this :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

It's a wide release, EU stores will get it.

Do you know which stores will get it?

she should’ve left out Hypocrates and included Sex Yeah & Radioactive 

I'm excited :jonny5:

yall crying about it not having unreleased demos...no one was supposed to hear them in the first place. its giving xcx world 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Do you know which stores will get it?

JPC listed it for a bit before they took it down earlier, most likely cause they were not supposed to rather than cause it sold out. I would say keep an eye peeled on Amazon and local stores.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:29 AM, XIAN said:

i hope she does a cute boxset for the 10 year anniversary :alexz3:

pre-ordered :alexz:

4 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

no just desserts

that's tragic

that’s not even an EH outtake, it would make no sense to release it for this project :rip:

4 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

that’s not even an EH outtake, it would make no sense to release it for this project :rip:

everyone wants a familiar fruit moment or whatever

smoore95GAGA
2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Well this confirms things then. I'm gonna take a wild guess that the vinyl is cut at 45 RPM, thus reducing the time available. 45 allows for higher quality pressing as well, so it'd make sense. If it is a 33RPM record, then it must be that those pressing the record set their own limits for the amount of time they'd press on each side (i.e. they press below the maximum that could possibly fit in order to maximize quality)

Was literally gonna ask if they were on the digital release, that’s all I care about :cm:

smoore95GAGA

I’m sorry but since when do artists ever put unreleased outtakes that may or may not have been leaked on a deluxe or reissue version of an album? Y’all delusional :priceless:

I actually relistened to EH a week ago or so and I actually like the album better now than I did back then.

Definitely not everything about it works but it has some great moments and ambitions.

Edited by Lucas32

1 hour ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I’m sorry but since when do artists ever put unreleased outtakes that may or may not have been leaked on a deluxe or reissue version of an album? Y’all delusional :priceless:

Britney did with Glory's 2020 reissue, Dua did with Future Nostalgia's Moonlight Edition, Katy did with Teenage Dream's Complete Confection, Beyoncé with Lemonade... ?

smoore95GAGA
1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Britney did with Glory's 2020 reissue, Dua did with Future Nostalgia's Moonlight Edition, Katy did with Teenage Dream's Complete Confection, Beyoncé with Lemonade... ?

Idk tho, considering it’s already 19 tracks, adding any more would make it more of a playlist than an album.

Also, idk why I just realized, but Evol and Electra Heart weren’t on any version of the original release, so wouldn’t that be the new songs that people here are saying she didn’t put on this reissue?

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.