Katy Perry's PLAY: $668k/show (LEG 2)

Ratviolo

Numbers are out for the 2nd leg of Katy Perry's Vegas show, PLAY.

Katy grossed $5,342,828 out of 8 shows, which means an average of $668k per show.

The 2nd leg's gross brings the total revenue for the residency to $12,323,124, with an average of $770k per show.

Beyoncé spent less weeks top 10 on BB200 than Gaga, Britney & Taylor.  Surprised? - Battlegrounds - FOTP

Edited by Ratviolo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• perfillusion

• GraceRandolph

• Mariano

i mean... are these the worst numbers for an ex-MPG in vegas ?

AHHHHHHHHHHH FLOPPPP :ahh:

Thank God we have Little Monsters to update us about Katy’s numbers every day !

These numbers actually aren’t bad. :clap3:Happy for her

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

You are literally on the first page of every thread created by monsters. :rip:

And then this base acts stunned and calls people obsessed when anyone makes a non-favorable Gaga thread :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I mean, it's indeed doing better than Gwen Stefani and Xtina's Vegas residencies :clap3:

Hopefully she'll get better numbers on her next legs so she can catch up on JLo :clap3:

How do you even know about this? Im a huge Katy stan and I couldnt care less.

Are you a closeted KAty Cat? @Ratviolo:bibliahh:

It’s going down, am yelling timber!

7 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Just now, suburbannature said:

And then this base acts stunned and calls people obsessed when anyone makes a non-favorable Gaga thread :deadbanana2:

:toofunny2: 

Speaking into a void at this point. The lack of self awareness is outstanding! 

OT: Bad numbers, no beating around the bush. Katy should've been doing J Lo numbers with EASE. 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The difference is most threads dragging Gaga are the same topic repeated ad nauseam. This is the like the first or second non-favorable Katy thread made since the reset and you guys are up in arms already. 

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

@touringdata is a pretty popular account and I, as a fan of a touring artist, keep up with it so I came across those tweets.

Not sure why you would get so mad at someone just reporting numbers? This is a pop forum after all, isn't it? :giraffe:

Edited by Ratviolo

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Awh that's sad, I feel so bad for Katy, first all the OGH abondaned her (after bandwagoning her for years) then a lot of her own stans did, and now her "current stans" don't even care :rip: Congrats I guess? But stay on topic, if u have nothing to comment on Katy's PLAY boxscores, why are you in the thread? 

OT: Underwhelming, J Lo's average was 1M in her second leg and 800k+ in her entire residency. If Katy's average is already 660k with SNL and other promo, what does that mean for her later legs? 

damn. I remember the days people would boast about Katy's touring numbers, feels like such a distant memory now 

3 minutes ago, Valentine said:

And how much money did you earn last night?

He is not in the same boat as Katy Perry so why are you asking him this personal question? 

OT: Weak numbers. 

It's doing BRITNEY aka okayish nunbers :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

and thith bathee acths sthuntted!1! ***** save these tales for someone who isnt part of this forum where dozens of anti Gaga threads are made daily :toofunny2:

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Aint you and other OGHs pushing the "same boat" narrative??

I agree that it's not fair to compare Katy to Gaga :)

I don’t understand why the monsters think they’re winning, I thought the two weren’t comparable?

Shes 95% sold out, if she’s grossing that much per show it’s because her team are selling tickets at a set price meaning she’s meeting or outgrossing projections. It’s a success. 

2 minutes ago, WERKER said:

I don’t understand why the monsters think they’re winning, I thought the two weren’t comparable?

Shes 95% sold out, if she’s grossing that much per show it’s because her team are selling tickets at a set price meaning she’s meeting or outgrossing projections. It’s a success. 

that's not how it works hunny:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.