House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

5 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

Who is in team green? alicent, her children, criston and her dad?

i know alicent is supposed to be an unlikeable ***** but i still like her

Yes, and Larys too

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

20 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

No lies detected but hes a petty lowly born noble just like Alicunt is a sad petty ***** who dig her own grave by seducing Viserys and cry about having to have sex with a rotting corpse

I viewed Lady Hightower a s a shy girl who picked at her fingers pimped out by her father to the king. Then the king made Alicent swear not to say anything to Rhaenyra about their meetings.

Where did she seduce him ? The only thing she really did was get him that stone dragon for his little miniature set. 

I am team green as well 

I feel like the show has finally started after this episode. As much as I love Milly, this all feels more rounded and whole. The time jumps hurt it a little IMO, but I’m more than ready for the mess.

This past episode was excellent. Alicent is going to be such a good villain I can feel it.

Basically This Episode In A Nutshell in this tweet.

Rhaenyra really tried to get along with that woman, but Alicent is damn petty & absolutely awful (who’s talk about children behind their backs & making an woman come to you moments after she just gave birth), I’m not surprised Rhaenyra left that toxic environment 

Team Black!!!

For me, this was the best episode yet. 

I agree with this. So well written and structured. It felt like something unique and not just an extension of GoT. People complaining are weird. 

Edited by Blade Runner

At this point it seems to me that this is a tragedy with no heroes just a bunch of humans making decisions based on irrational decisions that are going to destroy themselves in the process.

Also I don't get the Cersei comparisons for Alicent. Cersei almost always had  her pawns under her thumb, were Alicent clearly has picked out some unstable pawns she can't control. 

This was the BEST episode BY FAR.

My God… the UPGRADE with Emma and Olivia :jonny5:  Milly was good but come on now, Emma ATE and devoured. Their facial expressions, their gestures… nah on another level. But this episode was owned by Olivia Cooke. She was incredible portraying Alicent as the petty ***** she still is and being desperate to still live up to her father’s command. I get she’s angry at Rhaenyra but come on girl, get your **** together lmao Aegon couldn’t care less about the throne. He’s a mess lmaooo.

This had the best of GOT imo.

The only thing that felt rushed to me was Laena’s death. I would’ve liked to see more of the relationship between her and her daughters, also with Vaghar. Speaking of which LOOKS MONSTROUS AND FEARSOME OMG I LOVE HER.

I couldn’t care less about Criston. He’s WORSE than Jon Snow. Kill him asap. Larys… fffffff i love the actor he did really great, he’s about to become the most hated character.

Edited by FlyPirate

1 hour ago, makeme said:

I viewed Lady Hightower a s a shy girl who picked at her fingers pimped out by her father to the king. Then the king made Alicent swear not to say anything to Rhaenyra about their meetings.

Where did she seduce him ? The only thing she really did was get him that stone dragon for his little miniature set. 

I am team green as well 

The good sis dressed herself in her mother's clothes and jewerly (under instructions of Otto ofc) and while its subtle it is still an attempt to seduce him (and it works)

Good to see fellow people with taste! #TeamGreen

4 hours ago, Pinter said:

Young rhaenyra>>>old rhaenyra,  meanwhile old alicent>>>>young alicent...

Emma is really a disappointment compared to milly, it feels like watching 2 completely different characters i know its a time jump but still the change in upbringing and mannerism is very dramatical,  how she became very melancholic and dramatic serving spoiled princesss while milly serving strong bi#tch energy... Ugh... Alicent better serve cersei realness otherwise this show will go nowhere and having zero characters that worth rooting for... 

Because she's frustrated and she knows NO ONE wants her on that throne. That issue has been on her face for more than 10 years and we even watched how the people don't want her either. 

Some of y'all need to pay more attention. The series is literally explaining everything in detail. 

So they didn't even bother explaining Cristin Cole's actions from last week and how he wasn't punished yet here Harwin gets cast out for doing way less (clearly he was defending his and the heir's honors). 

Also in a world were c-section is established to ne performed, why does Laena kills herself with her baby still inside? Besides aren't they supposed to be immune to (dragon)fire? 

That being said, i enjoyed the episode a lot. The new cast is great and the opening sequence is peak GOT. 

I'm team black. Alicent and her minions are deluded to say anything about others people's business when they are the ones killing in cold blood. The fact that she's not even shocked when Larys confesses what he did says a lot about her character. 

1 hour ago, tigalion said:

Besides aren't they supposed to be immune to (dragon)fire? 

No, this was horribly done by D&D to have another shock value moment, Daenerys is not fire resistant, she only survived the birth of the dragons due to it being a magical event. Valyrians are supposed to be heat resistant in a way, but that’s it.

32 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Loved seeing Criston get his ass beat :heart:

Spoiler

can’t wait for his d**** scene 

Spoiler

tho that’ll probably be like late s3 or s4 

Not some of yall actually critiquing Emma's Rhaenyra :rip:

I can't fault it at all. Obviously young Rhaenyra had more spunk in her while the current one's frustration is growing by the hour with her still not being on the throne/the allegations about her kids/Alicent's growing control over the kingdom & her kids being white-haired targaryens 

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

For me, this was the best episode yet. 

I agree with this. So well written and structured. It felt like something unique and not just an extension of GoT. People complaining are weird. 

2 hours ago, tigalion said:

Also in a world were c-section is established to ne performed, why does Laena kills herself with her baby still inside? Besides aren't they supposed to be immune to (dragon)fire? 

They are not. I dont think we even know of anyone who's as immune to fire as Dany was. Targaryens can tolerate heat as we saw with Viserys in one of the first episodes but not even they are #unburnt

2 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

At this point it seems to me that this is a tragedy with no heroes just a bunch of humans making decisions based on irrational decisions that are going to destroy themselves in the process.

Also I don't get the Cersei comparisons for Alicent. Cersei almost always had  her pawns under her thumb, were Alicent clearly has picked out some unstable pawns she can't control. 

This is the history of the Targaryens :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.