House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

1 hour ago, mystery said:

I think the weakest actor in the show was young Leanor honestly.

The adult is just as weak and for an overall flawless casting, the fact young and adult look NOTHING alike is quite a shame. The casting director really said all mixed people look the same ...

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

The Aemond actor always felt so familiar. Finally realized he is also Osferth in the Last Kingdom.

spacer.png

Also, Heleana's actress is Ælfwynn in The Last Kingdom.

spacer.png

I noticed it immediately from the trailers/promo. Especially since Last Kingdom ended only earlier this year, it's still fresh in my mind.

Such an underrated gem. :heart2:

I recommend everyone who loves HoTd to watch it.

It's so consistent from beginning to end and the ending is a masterclass on how to stick the landing perfectly.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Arya had a perfect ending to me. I don't understand how anyone can find her arc bad. Just like Melissandre who had a perfect and poetic ending in s8

46 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I recommend everyone who loves HoTd to watch it.

It's so consistent from beginning to end and the ending is a masterclass on how to stick the landing perfectly.

i'm in S3E3. I want that Mercia duda to die like a dog so bad already :ghostface:

and those danes and Alfred who don't understand Uthred's problems and they are always demanding him things :biblio:

24 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

Arya had a perfect ending to me. I don't understand how anyone can find her arc bad. Just like Melissandre who had a perfect and poetic ending in s8

Melisandre’s arc was WILD :deadbanana: the way she went from being universally hated after killing Shireen to reviving Jon and basically saving the world. Mother tingz!

10 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Melisandre’s arc was WILD :deadbanana: the way she went from being universally hated after killing Shireen to reviving Jon and basically saving the world. Mother tingz!

the dark, supernatural and mysterious vibe she gave to this show was fantastic. Her scenes had this scary but incredible feeling that makes me want an Asshai show so bad. :jonny:

I'd love a cameo of Melissandre in HotD 

Wait! Not the finale coming out on Emilia's birthday!

Long Live the Original Queen!

tumblr_od9pf0SS0b1tgbyhyo1_250.gif

3 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

They could include her in House of Dragon, it’s implied she’s like 400 years old when GOT was happening. She would be alive during the Dance of Dragons. 

I loved the episode and every decision was in character. I was afraid after the comments i read on twitter from book purists but the "changes" weren't bad. 

These two characters carried the season, l look forward to seeing them in 2 years. :sad:

9aa6abc6f264dee63328680ff02d491d85ab7a08

After the Finale is done airing, I'm curious to know if y'all preferred the green focused episode of last week or the black episode of this week?

'Green Council' vs. 'Black Queen' basically

And even though most have more love for a certain team over the other, let's keep it unbiased. I'm more of a green gurl for example but I thought 'Black Queen' was a better executed episode.

God the Daemon/Rhaneyra shippers are absolutely idiotic

did they miss when he smashed his previous wife’s brains in with a rock 6 weeks ago?

the guy is just not a Prince Charming character and I don’t know who lied to them and said he would become one. 

Spoiler

Wtf are they going to do when he cheats on Rhaenyra with like 16 year old nettles?

Edited by Mariah's Glove

Rhaenys kills me as she is the only one that doesn't bow. :rofl:

c127fcb745c05aec50e5db2dff7e8afa983a1d59

NO

I WILL NOT HAVE THAT ENDING

NOT MY POOR BBY BOY

DEATH TO THE GREENS

TO ALL OF THEM

Ugh I was dreading that scene :emofish:

Poor Luke and Arax, Luke was so scared to go off and deliver the message :weeps:

The acting was top notch.

So mad that people all over Twitter spoiled the ending of this episode 

2 minutes ago, LP54 said:

74a9db647fcaca827aa47ff72623fdd22d140746

431af7e6fd35133ad1d4619f4f6f1cd27ef5f3b6

This is why I hate that ******* *****. She is the one who turned her sons into what they are at the hand of trying to please her father.

I hope she dies and awful death!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.