House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

It’s just so sad to lose a dragon :cries2: The deaths of Viserion and Rhaegal were the two worst moments in all of GoT for me. This series is going to be so hard to watch as it goes on.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

vHAGar is one big *****

iT’s over for TeamBlack

Not going to lie, the scene where Aemond reveals his eye was cool.

fa0befa854bb51c00b16ee685195e481d9d876fb 07e7003171cdc72ded53a528c1e89124497559a7

Alt Shift X said it pretty well, his theory is that Aemond is going to claim he did it on purpose (might as well the deed is done. Why would he want to publicize that he couldn't control his dragon) which would align with the book + the book isn't written in first person. So everything isn't factual since it's not first hand accounts. 

The book purists are just annoying. 

Edited by Gaia

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

vHAGar is one big *****

iT’s over for TeamBlack

She is old and slow but she was going up against an infant dragon basically. I think a more experienced rider and dragon could take her on. The dragon that Daemon was singing to tonight looked really old too.

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

vHAGar is one big *****

iT’s over for TeamBlack

She had no times for fun and games. She too old for play fighting.

The moment that Arrax hit her with fire, she was like grandma doesn't have time for this ****. 

Luke and Arrax are both extremely young. As Rhae said, most are inexperienced with war and conflict. Luke was only 14. He had no idea how to really control his dragon and his dragon was overall small and also young. 

They need to knock those dentures out of Granny Vhagar's mouth, stupid old hag picking on children

Vaghar, you’re doing amazing sweetie! A lite snack. Aemond, should have done it on purpose. 

More holier than thou propaganda for Rhaenyra, such a dotting mother and patient, level headed ruler. And poor her she had a miscarriage, oh no, and she wrapped it herself. :juanny:

Lol at Daemon turning into a domestic abuser. If the story wasn’t set, Alicent could just wait and let Daemon finish Rhaenyra for her. 

I'm really curious to know where Rhaenyra's relationship is going with Daemon now that he choked her out.

I feel so bad for her. She lost her baby, her son, her father, and feels betrayal from a former friend all in one episode.

7aeeecd916c347447c0497332ae80e988c335586

35bac7b7c25dbccc61928090493e465ecfbcc9c8

c93224162c76b62bd4a4b5b55ee1eeef4b85b402

Viserys stupidity was the RUIN of his house

Old dumb man. *****. Smelly. Rotten. Pig.

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Viserys stupidity was the RUIN of his house

Old dumb man. *****. Smelly. Rotten. Pig.

He should executed Criston Cole, Otto Hightower and Alicen Cony Barrett as TRAITORS :biblionny:

Interesting that they made the death an accident, as others said the book doesn't actually describe the fight as nobody else was there so it isn't technically inaccurate. Though the kind of character Aemond is makes it more Likely he would have done it on purpose. The show seems to be doing a lot to make the greens more nuanced and grey. I guess that makes sense as while the blacks have their flaws it's much easier to side with them. 

Idk If we needed yet another drawn out childbirth scene or Daemon strangling Rhaeynera but otherwise I liked the ep. 

35 minutes ago, LP54 said:

She should have stuck with crazy ass Criston. At least he is loyal, don't hit women, and fiercely defends his queen.

2718fd7878d7302b7c61836a9e3b814075e39bf3

56492a19a4862a588f0c5c1297ca1e73c914edf4

Alicent should and sleep with Criston, she’s single now so why not. I hope they kind of make them a couple later on. 

It's also funny how people were complaining they were painting the Blacks as "saints" and then complain Daemon choked out Rhaenyra aka showing that he's still not a good guy.

They're doing a good job showing that Daemon (although very loyal to his family) is ultimately still greedy, hot-headed, and not a good guy

Vhagar giving no Fucks and killing 2 kids (Lucerys and the Dragon) 

***** has no time for bullshit 

this old hag is coming for blood :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Triton said:

Alicent should and sleep with Criston, she’s single now so why not. I hope they kind of make them a couple later on. 

The way you're trying hard to be edgy and different :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Interesting that they made the death an accident, as others said the book doesn't actually describe the fight as nobody else was there so it isn't technically inaccurate. Though the kind of character Aemond is makes it more Likely he would have done it on purpose. The show seems to be doing a lot to make the greens more nuanced and grey. I guess that makes sense as while the blacks have their flaws it's much easier to side with them. 

Idk If we needed yet another drawn out childbirth scene or Daemon strangling Rhaeynera but otherwise I liked the ep. 

I feel like the reason for the miscarriage happened too fast, like the news were hard but it didn’t feel that way once received. The scene of her having the actual miscarriage was a bit drawn out. At the end and her  hearing about Luke would seem more appropriate to trigger it. 

7 minutes ago, LP54 said:

I'm really curious to know where Rhaenyra's relationship is going with Daemon now that he choked her out.

I feel so bad for her. She lost her baby, her son, her father, and feels betrayal from a former friend all in one episode.

7aeeecd916c347447c0497332ae80e988c335586

35bac7b7c25dbccc61928090493e465ecfbcc9c8

c93224162c76b62bd4a4b5b55ee1eeef4b85b402

Omg those gifs :monkey:

Rhaenyra remembered the good times and cried 

they were such good friends and very loyal to each other 

that Otto ****** everything up 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

The way you're trying hard to be edgy and different :deadbanana2:

Um sure, yes. Edgy, much different 

i absolutely loved that aemond lost control of vhagar + the look on his face after the attack. he was shook. the truth would make him seem weak.

:weeps: that was brutal, no one deserves to go through that!

Rhaenyra better take them all out!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.