House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

He’s still alive and still king symbolically but Alicent and Rhaenyra are the ones actually running the show :rip:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

4 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

Drogon brining Daeny to a witch who resurrects her, and she seeks revenge

Yes pls :eatpopcorn:

5 hours ago, Liafen said:

more like Who...

5 hours ago, M André said:

Alicent 

I know that but what arguments can she put forward to make him accept to take Otto back ? It doesn't make sense to me, he got fired because he was accused of treason and out of nowhere, he becomes Hand of the King again ? It would've made more sense if the King died, Aegon becomes King and chooses Otto as Hand.

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I don't understand how Otto can become Hand again, especially if Viserys himself was the one who fired him in the first place. What makes the king want to take him back as Hand again ?

It has been 10 years and Viserys is out of good options, severely ill, his Hand and most trusted advisor dead in a freak accident, his wife is about to seize control of the court because his daughter is gone. In his thoughts Rhaenyra's succession has been solidified with her having multiple sons and he ignores the obvious signs of the huge rift between her and Alicent. With Alicent whispering in his ear and the council losing a trusted member like Lyonel who would go up against Otto, it wouldn't be far fetched to think he was pushed to view Otto as the best option. After all he served him for so many years as Hand without issue.

Vhagar design looks kinda crappy compared to the other dragons who seem more polished. She kinda looks like a swamp donkey mixed with a labrador mixed with a turtoise.

29 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Vhagar design looks kinda crappy compared to the other dragons who seem more polished. She kinda looks like a swamp donkey mixed with a labrador mixed with a turtoise.

I think she looks perfect, she's basically 180 years old and I think her design shows her age perfectly. Droopy, saggy and weathered.

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

She is quite old at this point and saggy, the oldest living dragon at the time of the show. By the time of Aegon's Conquest she was already 52 years old. When Leana rode her you could see the remaining straps from the dozens of different saddles she had on her over the years.

omg can they just leak the whole episode already

I feel like this show could benefit from accurately portraying incest family lines ..only person who sorta looks incestuous is daemon. Everyone is related

In real life things like limbs, body parts, ect. would be missing or deformed.

3 hours ago, BlackAura said:

:bibliahh:

I hate Daemon, it’s the one thing on Rhaenyra’s shoe that’s keeping her from winning. I’m trying, I’m really trying to support her wrongs, but I just can’t.

The Targaryens are so stupid like omg. They’re lucky they had Dragons because if it weren’t for that…. :rip:

Viserys is one of the worst Kings ever. So dumb. Letting his wife run the show :weeps: 

Don’t tell me that little boy is going to snatch up that big ass dragon. It’s OVER for Rhaenyra.

Otto is such a **** stirrer 

Some decisions aside, this episode was so good tho. The acting from everyone. :weeps:

I was shook at the end :deadbanana4:

Rhaenyra is such a dumb ***** omg I can’t with her :deadbanana2:

Everything is happening so fast, not another time skip next episode. This first season will cover 20+ years of story :deadbanana2:

Gagged at the end. The fact that Laenor agreed to the plan :ahh:

Also, the way Allicent has nobody in her corner except for her crusty father, Ser Incel, and that creep who just killed his entire family. :ahh:

Excellent acting. Excellent episode. They'll have us begging for Season 2 by the end of the season.

Rhaenyra :ahh:

Now Laenor’s mom will HATE her even more. She will def betray them and give Alicunt their tea. 

TARGARYEN LOST

11 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Rhaenyra is such a dumb ***** omg I can’t with her :deadbanana2:

Everything is happening so fast, not another time skip next episode. This first season will cover 20+ years of story :deadbanana2:

it's the last one i think. The next actors playing playing the kids are the permanent ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.