House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

idk why ppl are comparing teen rhae to adult rhae, they're different people and she also has kids to protect. love both versions of her, she's a queen.

also, i can't wait for crispin to die like a dog, it's gonna take forever but still 

:gaycat5:

The universal acclaim for Emma & Olivia’s performance has been unanimous :clap3::clap3:

The young children actors were pretty great as well :clap3:

The intros for Vhagar & Vermax ugh just too good :clap3:

Next ep is gonna be bonkers:

Edited by Xantalli

7 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

For me, this was the best episode yet. 

I agree with this. So well written and structured. It felt like something unique and not just an extension of GoT. People complaining are weird. 

This seems to be the main consensus amongst the GP & it’s only gonna get better sheesh :jonny5:

33 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

wait so the dance of the dragons will be included in this season isnt it??

like the battle of dragons of black vs green

??

The season closes with the black council as per the episode titles. That means we'll get one dragon dance before it ends. I don't know if I can call it much of a dance though considering the maester accounts, but they've changed quite a bit already so they may extend this particular dance. 

2 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

The season closes with the black council as per the episode titles. That means we'll get one dragon dance before it ends. I don't know if I can call it much of a dance though considering the maester accounts, but they've changed quite a bit already so they may extend this particular dance. 

so this series might be 2 seasons max?

38 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

wait so the dance of the dragons will be included in this season isnt it??

like the battle of dragons of black vs green

??

The 'dance' is not really one single battle where everyone goes at war on their dragons but more like a series of events and 1 on 1 battles that happen during a period of time in which both sides are trying to get other big houses in Westeros to support their claim to the throne.

It is speculated that this season will end right at the start of the 'dance' with an even that will ignite the whole thing.

So the main conflict and action will most likely take place over the next 2-3 seasons HBO are planning to make. 

7 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

No, I refer to every dragon vs dragon battle as a "dragon dance" (the war itself is called The Dance of Dragons). This season will feature one dragon dance near the end. The war itself is very thick and plot heavy. I think we'll get 4 seasons for the entire dance. The pacing should slow down after the war starts (and it will officially start after the first dragon dance). 

Edited by RihFenty20

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

They said they are planning to make this a 3-4 seasons series.

There is quite a lot to cover with the 'dance' and most of what we've seen so far was just a set up for it.

8 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

No, I refer to every dragon vs dragon battle as a "dragon dance" (the war itself is called The Dance of Dragons). This season will feature one dragon dance near the end. The war itself is very thick and plot heavy. I think we'll get 4 seasons for the entire dance. The pacing should slow down after the war starts (and it will officially start after the first dragon dance). 

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

They said they are planning to make this a 3-4 seasons series.

There is quite a lot to cover with the 'dance' and most of what we've seen so far was just a set up for it.

better if it's 4 seasons max

should be a new plot line after 4 seasons

do you think they will go another prequel, like Aegon's first conquest?

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

better if it's 4 seasons max

should be a new plot line after 4 seasons

do you think they will go another prequel, like Aegon's first conquest?

For the Targs, probably. I was thinking they'd start with the Targs in Valaryia before the doom and then ending with Aegon's conquest because the conquest was very one-sided from a storytelling point of view. Unless they switch the perspective to the lords of westeros preparing for Aegon's invasion and showing us how the lords handled their citizens before bowing to him. as for the GOT franchise overall, If the Jon Snow sequel moves forward, I can see that being the next GOT related series coming out.

31 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

For the Targs, probably. I was thinking they'd start with the Targs in Valaryia before the doom and then ending with Aegon's conquest because the conquest was very one-sided from a storytelling point of view. Unless they switch the perspective to the lords of westeros preparing for Aegon's invasion and showing us how the lords handled their citizens before bowing to him. as for the GOT franchise overall, If the Jon Snow sequel moves forward, I can see that being the next GOT related series coming out.

they should disregard the sequel after a decade at least,

they really need to revise it especially doing Dany and her two dragons that dirty.

7 hours ago, M André said:

No, this was horribly done by D&D to have another shock value moment, Daenerys is not fire resistant, she only survived the birth of the dragons due to it being a magical event. Valyrians are supposed to be heat resistant in a way, but that’s it.

7 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

They are not. I dont think we even know of anyone who's as immune to fire as Dany was. Targaryens can tolerate heat as we saw with Viserys in one of the first episodes but not even they are #unburnt

Thanks for your explanations. 

Technically they are still immune here to some degree since we saw Daemon and his dragon quickly fly through Vaghar's fire in this episode 

5 minutes ago, tigalion said:

Thanks for your explanations. 

Technically they are still immune here to some degree since we saw Daemon and his dragon quickly fly through Vaghar's fire in this episode 

Targaryens are the ones immune to fire. 

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

i find him hot

FdlrfKIWYAAYHVz?format=jpg&name=large

It’s giving incest creation

This series is building up to the mad king story right? If not they need to make one about that I always wanted to see it

1 minute ago, Flanders said:

This series is building up to the mad king story right? If not they need to make one about that I always wanted to see it

it's not that yet, that seems to be close to Game of Thrones era, this series is way before that

This was probably my favourite episode yet, surpassing episode 3. New actors for Rhaenyra, Alicent, Laenar and even Laenor ate! 

My only complaint is the lack of Corlys and Rhaenys. I hope both are utilised fully in the remaining episodes. 

So much CHAOS in this episode omg :jonnycat: Viserys has no arm, :deadbanana2:

Criston is still a bitter ***** 10 years later, glad he got whopped by Harwin. Oh Harwin was such a sexy daddy. Rhaenyra GIRL you always eating good :WAP:

The introduction of the kids was done quite well. I really enjoyed Rhaena and Jace. When Jace asked his mother if he was a bastard or not :deadbanana4:

LARYS STRONG!! He’s serving Littlefinger on steroids. I can not believe someone would do that to their own house/ family. :rip: I wonder what his end game is.

They’ve done such a wonderful season so far and the story has barely begun. Next week preview looks like another chaotic episode is on the horizon :duca: 

Btw Im just starting to watch GOT again, I wanna see Daenerys in all of her glory

House of the Dragon’ Viewership Rises Another 3% After Time Jump in Episode 6 

Hello to that!

I absolutely LOVE the new actresses for Rhaenyra and Alicent. I’ll miss the others, but these excellent performances so far have made the transition so much easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.