Netflix's The Circle

EarStyle

episode 8 was WILD :ahh:

alyssa witnessing all of her alliances be **** all over on :deadbanana4:

Bru will probably pick Carol too :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Hector

• feelslikeadream

• Remmy

Last weeks episodes ended so intense. What a cliff hanger...even though I know how this is about to go SMH

Idk how to feel about this season. I think it’s just very meh. It’s also weird how Alyssa is a contestant I would normally like but….I don’t? There’s something off there.

I guess I can’t tell if it’s the show I’m no longer digging or if it’s the contestants. I’m thinking the latter.

I am bored this season tbh but I do like Alyssa. Not really invested into anyone though. 

I was so gagged at the Spice Girls twist but not them visiting Alyssa out of all people :skull: 

Also when Bru popped up I fangirled a little since I do know him from tiktok :ahh: 

Carol better be the one blocked come Wednesday :biblio:

Yu Ling is absolutely the star of the season so I'm rooting for her to win but anyone apart from Imani and Eversen would be fine.

• ATRL Moderator

My favorite player gone, and UNFAIRLY. I don't care who wins :gaycat6:

39 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

My favorite player gone, and UNFAIRLY. I don't care who wins :gaycat6:

how was it unfairly  tho ... honestly they deserved to go after da second block

Frank :heart::heart: He has my heart and would be a great winner,  truly the ray of sunshine this season. 

Genuinely rooting for anyone but Nathan to win, I can't stand him. 

Spoiler

Alyssa's blocking was genuinely unfair so I was pleased Carol & Bru got their karma later with their blockings. Hoping for Nathan to get blocked next week,  he is a duplicitous shrew of a catfish.

Who I am rooting to win in order:

01 Frank

02 Yu Ling

03 Imani

04 Rachel

05 Everson

• ATRL Moderator
Spoiler

This set of episodes kind of sucked in that all OG players got blocked :gaycat6: idc about Carol but Alyssa and Bru didn't deserve :gaycat6: 

1. Yu Ling

2. Frank

-----------

3. Rachel

4. Everson

5. Imani

-----------

6. Nathan

I really want an OG to win and will be so disappointed if Yu Ling or Frank doesn't win. Also, I want Everson and Bru to tag team me. Also, Imani was such a waste. I think it's fun that they brought in a former catfish, but he didn't really play the game AT ALL, just played it all so passively and literally did nothing of note other than flirting with Everson. That would be such an undeserved win :rip:

This season start with potential but I just finish Episode 6 & so far all season theres only 1 person blocked???

I was shook & exited about the Spice Girls but they waste a lot of time on them wish they were another player.

So far this season is Boring season 3 was :flame: even with the worst winner ever

Only rooting for

Yu Ling or Frank. Bru should’ve been in the finale.

this season is top tier

this season has been great so far, but just like with season 3, NOTHING will top the challenge where that college guy catfishing as a girl in season 2 had to do makeup on a mannequin :ahh: 

37 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

this season has been great so far, but just like with season 3, NOTHING will top the challenge where that college guy catfishing as a girl in season 2 had to do makeup on a mannequin :ahh: 

That was so hilarious. Omg it was so bad. 

59 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Iconic :deadbanana4: 

I honestly really liked this season and liked all of the cast members.

Bru for suuuure should’ve made the finale, the scam for Nathan

:deadbanana4: sigh. Yu Ling ftw

Only on episode 9 but I need to share something so I'm just gonna quickly scroll down this page :fan:

UGHHH I'm so annoyed that Alyssa was taken out, she was serving on so many different levels... I'm not even that mad at Yu-Ling, even though her decision to save Rachel was definitely interesting.

edit: wait the conversation between Yu-Ling and "Nathan" :rip::rip::rip:

13 hours ago, Slate said:

Halfway through S4 and Mel B and Emma were so fun to watch :bibliahh: icons

They were brilliant. 

The preview of the next eps actually ruined who got through. Did anyone notice that :rip:

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

They were brilliant. 

The preview of the next eps actually ruined who got through. Did anyone notice that :rip:

It didn't tho, all of them were walking in the hallway

Caught up before tomorrow's finale :lakitu:

Bru leaving actually surprised me... oh well! I'm guessing the next elimination is Nathan and I'll be fine with that, he recovered his game at one point but messed it up again along the way.

Definitely rooting for Frank or Yu Ling to win the most. Imani/Trevor would be cute so he & Deleesa can say they've both won :keir: But that's not super realistic. Would also be satisfied with Rachel. Whoever gets that 5th spot has little to no chance.

Can someone point me to the episode where Bru says the stuff about needing to watch out for Frank (what Nathan uses to influence Frank), 'cause I don't remember that.

-

Also, did anyone else catch Bru saying "Alyssa passed it to me, I pass it to you" when he met Nathan/Alex :chick1: He's right, it was a ripple effect starting from the Spice Girls, they visited Alyssa who got blocked, who visted Bru who got blocked, who visited Nathan. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.