Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Hector

• feelslikeadream

• Remmy

Ready :celestial2: Each season has been better than the last

4 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Ready :celestial2: Each season has been better than the last

You thought season 3 was better than season 1 or 2?

math-calculate.gif

4 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

You thought season 3 was better than season 1 or 2?

math-calculate.gif

Season 1's cast was too friendly and soft so things got much more entertaining once people actually started playing strategically in season 2 :celestial2: and then S3 turned that up even more with that huge Kai vs. Nick battle.

Just now, Remmy said:

Season 1's cast was too friendly and soft so things got much more entertaining once people actually started playing strategically in season 2 :celestial2: and then S3 turned that up even more with that huge Kai vs. Nick battle.

Okay I can see that. I just hated that the winner of season 3 was legit the worst player in the finale :skull:

19 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

Okay I can see that. I just hated that the winner of season 3 was legit the worst player in the finale :skull:

Oh i can agree with that :fan: but I still liked him as a person so I was satisfied enough with that outcome nnn

The plot twists in Season 3 were epic. 

Season 2 might be my fav. 

Love Season 1 too though. They're all so good. 

• ATRL Moderator

I think they had better, more interesting twists every season. I SCREAMED at that Southern lady getting cloned last season and then getting BOOTED even though she was real :bibliahh:

But the S3 winner revealed a big flaw in how they vote for the winner that they desperately need to resolve next season.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I think they had better, more interesting twists every season. I SCREAMED at that Southern lady getting cloned last season and then getting BOOTED even though she was real :bibliahh:

But the S3 winner revealed a big flaw in how they vote for the winner that they desperately need to resolve next season.

This was too ******* funny :ahh:

That and Collection Co are forever the funniest Circle moments :ahh: 

18 minutes ago, Venom said:

This was too ******* funny :ahh:

That and Collection Co are forever the funniest Circle moments :ahh: 

true lmaooooo

8 hours ago, McNulty said:

This was the better version of the clone twist

What version of the show is this? I need to tune in. I'm missing The Circle and I can't wait for Season 4 lol.

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes she was old so she was just genuinely so confused. She was so frustrated that people weren't believing her lmao. I was crying laughing but I felt so bad. 

1 hour ago, EarStyle said:

What version of the show is this? I need to tune in. I'm missing The Circle and I can't wait for Season 4 lol.

it's from season 3 of the UK version. Any season from UK is so much better than US

19 minutes ago, McNulty said:

it's from season 3 of the UK version. Any season from UK is so much better than US

Ill have to check them out. 

Thought this was about the revival of that CW series that got cancelled after one season. Bye :biblio:

8 hours ago, Shawn said:

I think it's actually them!

Same. Bet they are playing as someone else. Maybe one of the other girls :rip:

Mel B & Emma yesss :duca::duca: Good selections after giving us Lance Bass in S2

Ok but the guy catfishing as the hot red head…where’s the red heads Instagram? :eli:

Just saw the first four episodes and love it :clap3:

Mel B & Emma are hilarious together,  their chemistry & banter have me rolling :ahh: The twists they've added this season are the best yet. 

Spoiler

Mel B & Emma are playing Jared so weirdly so it's a shame it looks like they'll be voted out early costing the winner an extra $50K in winnings.

Parker as Paul played him horribly :ahh: No surprise she was a first out,  she didn't know what a memoir was :rip:

Frank is one of my favorite personalities on the show and would make a good winner so far. Also rooting for Carissa, Yu Ling, Alyssa, and Rachel. 

Jared should have alerted more people about Alyssa inadvertently putting every & spicy on her profile so more people would think she was the Spice Girls. 

The players singing Wannabe & the Spice Girls trivia gave me life :duca:

Intrigued about the twists coming up especially with the virus software on the screen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.