• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Hector

• feelslikeadream

• Remmy

In the "coming soon" trailer for the next part - who are the people in it that the voiceover said we would already know? :rip: 

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

In the "coming soon" trailer for the next part - who are the people in it that the voiceover said we would already know? :rip: 

Spoiler

Deleesa who won as her husband "Trevor" last year. My guess is that Trevor is either playing as himself or somebody else. 

I think putting two people together in a room is generally much more entertaining than one person alone (unless you're Ed and his mother) but Mel B and Emma work together brilliantly.

I'm starting to get bored of all the catfish unless there's something truly interesting like the Spice Girls being behind it. We get it. Young people aren't very convincing at being old people.

Yu Ling and Bru are who I'm rooting for currently but there's no one I'm disliking.

The Spice Girls are soooooo annoying. 

13 hours ago, EarStyle said:

The Spice Girls are soooooo annoying. 

I thought they were fun.

The cliffhanger....

Need Wednesday to get here now! Next episode should be really good lol.

On 5/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, BadMonster said:

Rooting for Yu Ling

tumblr_mztv0eRdlZ1qeuiyho3_250.gif

where is this from nnnn

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/28/2022 at 9:12 AM, Shelter said:

Mel B and Emma are going in 

:jonny5:

Wait, not this trailer spoiling the next episode :skull: (Although I thought the vote outcome was obvious anyway.)

Loved the first 4 eps :celestial2: Kind of weird that the Spice twist is taking up so much time (I want to see people get BOOTED!), but at least Mel and Emma are really fun to watch.

What’s the tea on Matt & Daniel? Were they ever together? Are they back together now?

Ugh this season is sooooo good. I love me sum Mel B & Emma. 

I need Frank to take this home

da first boot was so obvious. A memoir took dem down 

Whoever's casting for this show has been killing it, they really know how to put together a very likable group. Episodes 1 & 2 were great and started the season off right, I feel like 3 & 4 were lacking a little bit. I love the Spice Girls and Mel B/Emma are wonderful to watch but there's a little TOO much Spice Girls talk going on... plus that end vote was so drawn out, especially when it was spoiled seconds after being cut off.

The first boot should have pretended English wasn't their first language to make up for not knowing what memoir meant

Finally starting this season! I'm on episode 2 and i'm hooked on this season's cast. I honestly didn't care much for last season's cast. 

Catching up with the last 4 episodes:

Spoiler

Carissa deserved better and Yu Ling should have overrode Alyssa and gotten rid of Carol.

Yas at the Spice Girls fooling everyone and adding $50K to the prize :clap3: They truly made this season so much fun. 

The virus twist was an excellent addition and loved that Trevor went in as a catfish like his wife did and Everson is an attractive clown though I'm not sure I see him going to the finale.

The shade in both the anonymous questions and the roast :ahh: Hopefully Alyssa stays and Carol is gone by next week.

On 5/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, BadMonster said:

Rooting for Yu Ling

tumblr_mztv0eRdlZ1qeuiyho3_250.gif

fjdjsksjsjsj I KNEWWWWW SHE WAS FAMILIAR 

Whew, the second set of episodes veered completely towards strategy - great!

Alex is great value. Especially compared to the other one from a previous season. I think they cast him because he plays those Survivor / Big Brother internet games. They didn't mention it in his VT.

• ATRL Moderator

The Spice Girls not visiting Yu Ling is the worst thing to happen on this show in years. The nerve!

• ATRL Moderator

Ok caught up on this set of eps.

- The cruise director is serving James from last season—a late season entry who is a jokester who doesn't need to do much to stay safe and then wins. Watch it happen ffff.

- The first half of the virus was a wasted opportunity tbh. New photos??? Who cares? They picked those photos! Only the golf one was entertaining.

- They should have used the virus to leak DMs.

- I predicted the voting system for the virus! But I'm afraid Bru is gonna save Carol :noparty: With the way everyone's been calling her out lately, he might see her as a solid permanent ally if he saves her here, whereas Alyssa has a few alliances and maybe Bru doesn't see her to be as reliable an ally as Carol. But I pray I'm wrong!

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The Spice Girls not visiting Yu Ling is the worst thing to happen on this show in years. The nerve!

Me and my roommates were so mad 

The second set of episodes is pretty great, thank god they made more games in anonymous mode, it worked pretty good in UK and now it made the game more entertaining. so far I'm liking this season more than S02 and S03

I jus saw episode 8 and I can’t believe Yu Ling ruined her game for Rachel 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.