Which continent has the most ATRLers ? VOTE NOW ! (2 days left)

MoonGoodandHappy

Continent ?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you from ?

• Europe
    • America
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Oceania
    • Antarctica

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/24/2022 at 06:48 PM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Cloudy

• brainmaniac

• Diesel is Desire

I think I’ve seen this thread before, and I didn’t like the ending :gaycat6:

Europe and Asia are literally physically connected unlike North and South America :rip:

ATRL is mostly European and American – the 2 most xenophobic and dense on the world outside their own continent lol. 

Europe winning when I thought the Americas would sure have more users from there

:deadbanana2:

33 minutes ago, Psycho said:

I'm screaming at the erasure of a whole continent and the inclusion of Antarctica :deadbanana2:

Well looks like we somehow have more Antarctican ATRLers than Oceanian or African ATRLers so 

ezgif-4-f0bdeb4c38.thumb.gif.14434246a2a

Edited by Artistofthedecade

9 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Europe and Asia are literally physically connected unlike North and South America :rip:

I might be wrong but isn't the Panama Canal artificial just like the Suez one?

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

North America.

mess at Oceania only having 2 people :rip: I thought Miss @Rocket was Australian?

You thought right, sis.

:nicole:

30 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Girl...  Central America connects both South and North America by land, wyd

44 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Justice for South America.

Ot: South America!

59 minutes ago, Devin said:

ATRL is mostly European and American – the 2 most xenophobic and dense on the world outside their own contient lol. 

:rofl:

There's no South America erasure. America has North and South Americas in it. 

This is a board based on American charts and American pop stars and American pop culture, so there should be WAY more Americans.

Yet, you always see Europeans out of touch or conveniently pivoting to Chartmasters when convenient, so I knew Europe would be wining :rip:

Not some users complaining about the erase of South America and I, from South America, learning in school that's it's just "America" :rip: but tbf I can see both arguments but I thought people in general knew that different places teach things differently

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

North and South America are literally connected. WTH

go off Antarctica! best continent!

other girls could never:jonny5:

Stunning Photos Capture the Otherworldly Beauty of Antarctica's Icebergs |  Beautiful landscape photography, Landscape photography, Nature photographs

OP should have just put North America and South America. Or added Latin America to display some difference.

I just realized North America and South America were combined on this poll :hoetenks::rip:

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

Africa is connected to Asia too. Might as well list those 3 as 1 continent if that’s the case :rip:

In some countries (like Mexico) we are taught in school that there's only one American continent (from Canada to Argentina) and it's called "America".

In other countries they separate North America and South America as two different continents.

There's no correct answer to this TBH. It totally depends on where you live.

Answering the question I'm from Mexico, so I'm from America/North America.

Edited by ttsmu

not this thread becoming a geography lesson kkkkkk i had no idea some places only counted 6 continents :deadbanana4:

Northerners have too much to say when a lot of Southerners are taught there is only one America. When will hemispheric supremacy end? :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.