Biggest Tour Force : SZA, Jhene Aiko, H.E.R or Summer Walker?

Armani?

Biggest Tour Force : SZA, Jhene Aiko, H.E.R or Summer Walker?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Tour Force : SZA, Jhene Aiko, H.E.R or Summer Walker?

SZA.

She is the only premier female R&B act with consistent crossover success. Moreover, she appeals to different audiences and is has been developing a  fanbase amongst pop/indie/alternative fans too. With the right international marketing, I feel as though she could tour amongst a wide global audience. 

Summer Walker could be direct competition but her inability to actually want to tour will hold her back.

H.E.R and Jhene Aiko feel strictly for the R&B community alone (codeword: Black community), however they could still become high-grossers amongst said community and also challenge the aforementioned two.

They’re respective touring numbers could say differently, but this is my opinion with no knowledge of the former or bias involved. 

:eli:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

SZA > H.E.R. > Summer Walker > Jhene Aiko

- Jhene has toured with a good catalog but is a festival/opening act girl

- Summer social anxiety and emotions ruins her ability to have a stable tour. She has a good catalog but she moreso a theater-concert hall girl.

- H.E.R. has her own festival and can tour. But I feel like her discography isn’t too attention grabbing yet.

- SZA has a good catalog, good collabs, and hits. If she dropped her next album and toured it be the most successful in the long run.

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

SZA.

She is the only premier female R&B act with consistent crossover success. Moreover, she appeals to different audiences and is has been developing a  fanbase amongst pop/indie/alternative fans too. With the right international marketing, I feel as though she could tour amongst a wide global audience. 

Summer Walker could be direct competition but her inability to actually want to tour will hold her back.

H.E.R and Jhene Aiko feel strictly for the R&B community alone (codeword: Black community), however they could still become high-grossers amongst said community and also challenge the aforementioned two.

They’re respective touring numbers could say differently, but this is my opinion with no knowledge of the former or bias involved. 

Not us sharing similar opinions. :deadbanana:

33 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

SZA.

She is the only premier female R&B act with consistent crossover success. Moreover, she appeals to different audiences and is even developing a small fanbase amongst indie/alternative fans. With the right international marketing, I feel as though she could tour amongst a wide global audience. 

They got H.E.R opening for Coldplay in Latin America in stadiums so looks like her team is trying to broaden her fanbase(seems she's known in Brazil already though.) She also added a Germany and UK date to her solo Back Of My Mind tour(skeptical how that performs.) She also owns her own festival (Lights On Fest) that sells out. She sold 24k tickets last year in 24 hours.

I agree with the SZA analysis but I dont think she cares much about touring. Guess we'll see what she does after the album drop. She does have the most potential to do arenas of the 4 because of how big she is. Isnt she also one of the headlining the UK festivals?

Summer Walker will be the next Lauryn Hill.:toofunny2:  Her ticketmaster rating is already under 4/5 and she hasnt even toured much 

Jhene just feels like she's just there to me, not that she'll do bad though.

Edited by Armani?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Plottwist: Armani just wanna praise H.E.R. and frown on the other main R&B girls lmao.

image0.gif

Plz:toofunny2:

image0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.