Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Just now, Wizard said:

Law&Crime Network :chick2:

That's pretty much the top of the line (bigger views than even live television broadcasts)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

This is so impactful. 

Camille is a master at putting things into perspective. 

2 minutes ago, Raiden said:

I'm watching Emily Baker's (falling for tips of y'all ATRLers

Emily is the best :heart:

5 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Which video is 1M live?

1.2M now ddd

Maybe I'm just biased as I already dislike Camille, but I don't think she's doing a great job. She sounds way too rehearsed and robotic. She's also bringing up things that don't really matter. I understand she's trying to paint Amber as unreliable and a liar, but it's not like she doesn't have other witnesses and pieces of evidence of the many ways she abused her.

She also straight up lied when she said Depp never admitted to hitting her on a recording. He did. He said "I headbutted you in the f-cking forehead. That doesn't break nose." I sure hope jurors remember that audio or Amber's team plays it.

Edited by NausAllien

Camille's best talent is in connecting the dots:

For example where are the photos of abuse GIVEN that Amber has the habit of taking a selfie of very goddamn irrelevant thing in their relationship

10 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Acting like a character from Mean Girls so she can go viral on Tik Tok is not her job :deadbanana4:

Do you even know how these things go? :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Maybe I'm just biased as I already dislike Camille, but I don't think she's doing a great job. She sounds way too rehearsed and robotic. She's also bringing up things that don't really matter. I understand she's trying to paint Amber as unreliable and a liar, but it's not like she doesn't have other witnesses and pieces of evidence of the many ways she abused her.

She also straight up lied when she said Depp never admitted to hitting her on a recording. He did. He said "I headbutted you in the f-cking forehead. That doesn't break nose." I sure hope jurors remember that audio or Amber's team plays it.

Yeah I absolutely I agree. Feels very rehearsed, not a good look for a speech like this. And I'm not surprised that she is lying, ofc she will try to make him in the best light.

But let's see what Amber's team will do, maybe they will sound as robotic as Camille is. 

I think Camille is doing an OK job but some of the arguments she's making is actually good for Amber and has already been responded like the backless dress, imo if anything that gives Amber more credibility 

I can't believe Camille said: "She never thought she'd have to face her abuser"

I missed it the first time, but it's all over Twitter now. She should have said "her ALLEGED abuser" or "the man she was accusing of abuse."

I like Camille tbh

her bitchy tone really does it for me 

Not people complaining that closing arguments after a 6 week, multimillion dollar trial with hundreds of exhibits and testimonies, is "rehearsed".

What she supposed to wing this, tf? :toofunny3:

This is being presented very methodically, conciscley and accurately. A professional at work. :clap3:

Just now, FOCK said:

This is being presented very methodically, conciscley and accurately.

At the very least this part was accurate:

FTxRQtDWAAEwSdo?format=png&name=small

The rest is mostly a narrative of Amber as a cartoon villain and she has little to no evidence to back it up.

19 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Do you even know how these things go? :deadbanana4:

Do you know ****?

Is laughing in Amber’s face all the time (especially that time Amber said she got the Aquaman role herself), cracking up during the testimony of witnesses on Amber’s side, constantly touching Johnny to continue the dating rumours, straight up yelling at Amber, gigglnng when asked if she’s dating Johnny by the deranged fans, hugging fans in front of the courtroom all a part of her job? Not to mention that she can’t even adjust her questions based on the answers she gets, that “You didn’t expect him to weep? TO WEEP???????” fiasco from yesterday was embarrassing.

She’s Johnny’s lawyer so she obviously listened to those audio recordings in full and she knows that that Johnny is the abuser from those recordings alone just like she knows she is intentionally misquoting Amber and straight up lying when making a point that Amber said men can’t be victims of domestic violence. Not to mention the disgusting way she talks about mental health issues and impying that Amber is a ***** for getting a restraining order. Those things indeed are a part of her job, but she decided to take this case and represent Johnny which tells me all I need to know about her as a person.

Edited by Mobility Mary

9 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I can't believe Camille said: "She never thought she'd have to face her abuser"

I missed it the first time, but it's all over Twitter now. She should have said "her ALLEGED abuser" or "the man she was accusing of abuse."

She really did :deadbanana4:

Just now, manuelalex9810 said:

And she actually PAUSED before saying it. :rip:

I hope Amber's lawyers open pointing out to that Freudian slip...

Objecting in closing argument?

Didn't know that was a thing

5 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

This is quite a bad slip to make :deadbanana:  Can’t believe this is the lawyer some of y’all are going nuts over

4 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

That's a nothingberger.

She was reading text — and that may have been written with parenthesis, as in "......her 'abuser'......"

Incredibly sad that his kids have had to live through this. I hope Lily-Rose can manage to have a good Birthday today. :heart:

Chew just made a very important and enlightening me too statement and a good point. I'm really glad this was addressed and handled so respectfully. :clap3:

Edited by FOCK

11 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

This and Bush serving us great Freudian slips :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Do you know ****?

Is laughing in Amber’s face all the time (especially that time Amber said she got the Aquaman role herself), cracking up during the testimony of witnesses on Amber’s side, constantly touching Johnny to continue the dating rumours, straight up yelling at Amber, gigglnng when asked if she’s dating Johnny by the deranged fans, hugging fans in front of the courtroom all a part of her job? Not to mention that she can’t even adjust her questions based on the answers she gets, that “You didn’t expect him to weep? TO WEEP???????” fiasco from yesterday was embarrassing.

She’s Johnny’s lawyer so she obviously listened to those audio recordings in full and she knows that that Johnny is the abuser from those recordings alone just like she knows she is intentionally misquoting Amber and straight up lying when making a point that Amber said men can’t be victims of domestic violence. Not to mention the disgusting way she talks about mental health issues and impying that Amber is a ***** for getting a restraining order. Those things indeed are a part of her job, but she decided to take this case and represent Johnny which tells me all I need to know about her as a person.

I agree. She is very rude and you can do your job without being a ***** 

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Incredibly sad that his kids have had to live through this. I hope Lily-Rose can manage to have a good Birthday today. :heart:

The only sad part about it is Deppsters bullying Lily for not defending him on social media and the fact that she has to listen to people calling her father, who let her live with a pedo when she was a kid,  a saint. :rip:

Pretend Johnny is a victim of domestic violence all you want, but it’s a literal fact that Amber is the one getting bullied online.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.