Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 hour ago, emile20 said:

Imagine stanning someone who openly admits to writing this johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-may25-52-1

King **** :jonnycat:

Mollusck :dies:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

The loops Johnny was jumping to explain the “I want her off the WB film” text. I was warning them :ahh: 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:
1 hour ago, FOCK said:

What if any Elaine stans do we have on ATRL? :gaycat3:

A multi-talented sprinting, speed-talking, comedy Queen. 

Haters can get hot for 15 mins. :gaycat2:

Your avi:lmao:

I think she's adorable, even with all the cringe moments I actually don't even dislike her.

Are we ready for the Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard season finale this Friday? I've bought snacks.

19 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Oh please. A lot of people talk like this :bibliahh:. That’s why 99% of people are on his side

People were dragging Amber to hell and back for calling Depp a baby, but this is somehow acceptable?

10 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

People were dragging Amber to hell and back for calling Depp a baby, but this is somehow acceptable?

This comparison :bibliahh:

Receiving direct verbal abuse is different than a text message that’s not even sent to a victim.  

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Receiving direct verbal abuse is different than a text message that’s not even sent to a victim.  

The way you now even have a pfp of Amber, girl :rip:

She called him a baby cause he was playing a victim when she fought back. You don’t get to beat someone up and then start crying when they defend themself.

42 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Oh please. A lot of people talk like this :bibliahh:. That’s why 99% of people are on his side :bibliahh:.

Like y’all ain’t gonna convince people otherwise. 

I have literally never talked like this and I’m not shocked that people who do talk like this side with a court verified wife beater ?

11 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

“I talked about wanting to burn and rape her corpse but don’t you dare call me a baby! ?

honestly I’m growing more convinced the Deppsters need a mental evaluation

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

“I talked about wanting to burn and rape her corpse but don’t you dare call me a baby! ?

Only when it’s done by Dr. Curry :heart:

Edited by Patient Zero

At best they were both abusive to each other. She is def not a victim. And that doctor that testified on her behalf based on Johnny's movies is the most bizzare. He's also a psychiatrist which is concerning 

11 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

“My sweet baby. You can tell how emotional he was on stand today :cries: “ 

As he lied throughout the whole cross :rip:

1 hour ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Oh please. A lot of people talk like this :bibliahh:. That’s why 99% of people are on his side :bibliahh:.

A lot of people voted for Trump as well…

Besides, that text sounds like a post from SYG circa 2012… Is Nicole Johnny Depp? 

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

3. The messages he says he didn’t send were in fact labelled “incoming”, which was either an oversight or a purposeful attempt at misleading the jury, which I’m shocked his lawyers didn’t pick up on - unless it gets addressed tomorrow. 

Just to clarify, the messages were written by Depp. They appear as incoming because they were extracted from another person's phone, not from Depp's. If they hadn't been written by Depp, you can bet his team would have objected to this piece of evidence when they were admitted.

All of Amber's photos being proven to be edited :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Raiden said:

What's her verdict (overall) ?

She isn't deciding till the end. She definitely is favoring the way JDs team is handling the entire case.

2 hours ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Most people don't talk about slicing someone's dick but ok 

Johnny Depp sits at the stand. He adjusts his sunglasses as he is being faced with all the lies he told under oath about not being a wife beater and instead getting beaten up by his wife. His skin and teeth rotting away from decades of drug and alcohol abuse. He doesn’t know how to get himself out of the situation so he yells “You wrote these messages last night” while looking at Amber’s lawyer.

Then the ‘Gnomeo & Juliet 2: Sherlock Gnomes’ star stops picking his nose to complain about being snubbed at the UK trial that found him guilty for domestic abuse on 12 separate occasions and it being the result of men being mistreated by the society.

18 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Most people don't talk about slicing someone's dick but ok 

They do. It’s quite a common term

You might just be living under a rock.

Or it’s could just be an American thing.

Edited by TheSoneNavy

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Sexism! 

5 hours ago, FOCK said:

What if any Elaine stans do we have on ATRL? :gaycat3:

A multi-talented sprinting, speed-talking, comedy Queen. 

Haters can get hot for 15 mins. :gaycat2:

It's easier to ask who is NOT an Elaine stan? 

This is the best moment in trial to this day:

whatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7awhatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7a                   whatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7awhatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7a

Edited by brazil

The Depp apologists exposing themselves :rip:

I will never understand people stanning either person here. They're both vile.

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Just to clarify, the messages were written by Depp. They appear as incoming because they were extracted from another person's phone, not from Depp's. If they hadn't been written by Depp, you can bet his team would have objected to this piece of evidence when they were admitted.

Ah makes sense, thanks for clarifying. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.