Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

5 minutes ago, kawk said:

Airport worker who intervened in the fight between Amber and her ex wife is finally exposing Amber as an ABUSER :bibliahh:

She was the arresting officer :deadbanana2: I wonder why they didn't mention that. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Witness: *makes point*

Elaine: you just want your 15 minutes of fame don't you?

1IwX.gif

1 minute ago, brraap said:

Witness: *makes point*

Elaine: you just want your 15 minutes of fame don't you?

1IwX.gif

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Eliane will NEVER work again.

Edited by kawk

Heard's team only has an hour left with 2 full days left :deadbanana4: Oh no.

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Heard's team only has an hour left with 2 full days left :deadbanana4: Oh no.

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Are closing arguments included in that time?

Nah, I believe they get 2 hours each for closing arguments. 

So Depp's rebuttal is over. Depp's team did an AWFUL job here, especially by putting Depp on the stand again.

Tomorrow Amber may present their rebuttal on the counterclaim, and on Friday both sides will present their closing arguments.

Time at this point is of little importance. Closing arguments don't usually last more than 20-60 minutes.

EDIT: I wasn't able to verify if closing arguments are included within the time they have left or they're given equal amounts of time.

Edited by NausAllien

Heard didn't get her own rebuttal, no? I would like to see her back again.

Edited by Patient Zero

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Are closing arguments included in that time?

Not 100% sure but I believe in Virginia they are granted closing regardless of the time left. They are just screwed over their direct/cross time because they have a counter claim and can bring back rebuttal after Depp's witnesses. Well, it's going be tough to do all that with only an hour left to get their points across and witnesses on the bench. 

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

So Depp's rebuttal is over. Depp's team did an AWFUL job here, especially by putting Depp on the stand again.

Tomorrow Amber may present their rebuttal on the counterclaim, and on Friday both sides will present their closing arguments.

Time at this point is of little importance. Closing arguments don't usually last more than 20 minutes.

Oh no closing arguments are usually 2-3 hours depending on the court. That's their big finale and have to put EVERYTHING together to make their final case. There's no way they can throw 20 days worth of stuff into a 20 minute closing. I'm sure they will go 2+ hours. 

What if any Elaine stans do we have on ATRL? :gaycat3:

A multi-talented sprinting, speed-talking, comedy Queen. 

Haters can get hot for 15 mins. :gaycat2:

I have a feeling closing will go pretty much all day Friday. At least 9:30-4:00ish with breaks/lunch...etc and then the jury will start to deliberate, but be released and not come back until Tuesday because Monday is a US holiday for Memorial Day. 

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Heard didn't get her own rebuttal, no? I would like to see her back again.

She'll get a rebuttal tomorrow on her counterclaim. It'll probably be someone to rebuke what Hamada and Spindler said, since that's what's relevant for the counterclaim.

Further proof Depp's cult is absolutely deranged, now they're sending hate messages to Jason Momoa for allegedly sticking up for Amber:

FTk5xw5WIAA2kGn?format=jpg&name=large

FTk5x5eWIAIp7yM?format=jpg&name=large

15 minutes ago, FOCK said:

What if any Elaine stans do we have on ATRL? :gaycat3:

A multi-talented sprinting, speed-talking, comedy Queen. 

Haters can get hot for 15 mins. :gaycat2:

Your new avi ntP6jzP.gif

13 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Further proof Depp's cult is absolutely deranged, now they're sending hate messages to Jason Momoa for allegedly sticking up for Amber:

FTk5xw5WIAA2kGn?format=jpg&name=large

I think we can all agree that these people are deranged and they belong to mental asylum:deadbanana4:

This is little bit too much. Keep your opinions in forums like this, or in twitter threads. But attacking other people/putting them in a pressure, just because they are not on the same page in this trial like you? come on

I hope none of you are doing this, either if you support Depp or Heard:rip:

Edited by TheCal

3 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

No . That fact that you guys have similar communication methods as Amber herself. The name calling , aggression, personal insults and false accusations towards people whom have general opinions that are VALID. 

The way this describes Johnny way more than Amber. :ahh:

Imagine stanning someone who openly admits to writing this johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-may25-52-1

The more I consider it, the less effective the cross of Depp actually was.

1. They argued that the picture on the train was edited, but that the injury was real & pre-existing… so.. He was still injured? :huh:

2. He didn’t testify that there was no phone on the wall, as they claimed, he actually responded “no” when asked if he had a recollection of a phone. 

3. The messages he says he didn’t send were in fact labelled “incoming”, which was either an oversight or a purposeful attempt at misleading the jury, which I’m shocked his lawyers didn’t pick up on - unless it gets addressed tomorrow. 

I dunno about that text message. Sounds like a regular angry text you see after a very bad break up.

The other texts were worse. But those seem to have been received, not sent. Still need more info on that.

8 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I dunno about that text message. Sounds like a regular angry text you see after a very bad break up.

The other texts were worse. But those seem to have been received, not sent. Still need more info on that.

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

1 hour ago, emile20 said:

Imagine stanning someone who openly admits to writing this johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-may25-52-1

Oh please. A lot of people talk like this :bibliahh:. That’s why 99% of people are on his side :bibliahh:.

Like y’all ain’t gonna convince people otherwise. 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

The more I consider it, the less effective the cross of Depp actually was.

1. They argued that the picture on the train was edited, but that the injury was real & pre-existing… so.. He was still injured? :huh:

2. He didn’t testify that there was no phone on the wall, as they claimed, he actually responded “no” when asked if he had a recollection of a phone. 

3. The messages he says he didn’t send were in fact labelled “incoming”, which was either an oversight or a purposeful attempt at misleading the jury, which I’m shocked his lawyers didn’t pick up on - unless it gets addressed tomorrow. 

You’re insane :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.