Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

10 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

If you drag Amber you're automatically a Depp stan, according to the Amber cult :deadbanana4:

I've been commenting and dragging both teams since day 1.

It's not my fault that Amber's team had more clowns representing her. Thus worthy of more drags. :celestial2:

this is a factual lie, i've followed this entire thread :rip: you've been dragging amber pretty much exclusively (occasionally for completely random stuff too) until like....24-48 hours ago. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Elaine: You're here for your 15mins aren't you? 

Tremaine: I could say the same of you for taking Amber Heard on as a client. 

Today has been comedic gold.:bibliahh:

Just now, FOCK said:

That one took me OUTTTT

Poor Elaine :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, FOCK said:

ba4cf-16513159643190-1920.jpg

The fact that Deppsters are taking that as Elaine getting owned, when she literally ended him, exposed him as a fame hungry fraud and even Johnny’s team laughed at her joke. Camille ended her questioning by straight up asking the guy who is THEIR OWN witness what was he even doing there lmao. Worms for brains. :deadbanana4:

They are quickly trying to have a viral moment with that guy so Johnny’s lies getting exposed wth actual evidence get ignored. Nice try.

Edited by Mobility Mary

Amber about to be exposed to be the Khloe Kardashian of Hollywood?  :deadbanana4:

This is interesting...

Media forensics is really interesting. I really liked hearing this witness experience. 

Forensics expert about to expose that some photos in evidence that show Amber's "injuries" have been altered :rip: 

that's it she's done right? 

Wait. This expert was in the Jodi Arias case. If I remember he recovered the deleted files/pictures she tried to wash and analyzed them all. 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Isn’t that what Amber stans are doing saying “What she did is classic behavior of someone being abused”

:deadbanana2:

One of the things that people speak most about this case is how Amber doesn't look like an abused woman because she's cold, cunning and unsympathetic instead of showing all the time how heartbroken and saddened she is. A woman can be a bad person, the devil or whatever insult Depp stans use, yet she still can be abused. 

And of course, there are some obvious patterns in almost every case of abuse, if that's what you're referring to.

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wait. This expert was in the Jodi Arias case. If I remember he recovered the deleted files/pictures she tried to wash and analyzed them all. 

Money basically buys you the best experts on this planet :deadbanana4:

The way this talented expert is exposing Amber's photoshopped pictures :eek:

Edited by Patient Zero

His analysis is really stupid. The EXIF Data shows the photo was taken with Apple Photos 3.0, which is a PHOTO MANAGEMENT app primarily. The editing capabilities of Photos 3.0 are extremely limited (limited to mostly color, sharpen and crop). It also proves they weren't edited in Photoshop, an actual photo editing software. 

You CANNOT paint bruises or anything like that with Apple Photos 3.0

10 minutes ago, kawk said:

that's it she's done right? 

The way you keep trying to speak this into existence is sending me.

Depp was thoroughly ended during his cross. So many lies exposed.

Just now, NausAllien said:

His analysis is really stupid. The EXIF Data shows the photo was taken with Apple Photos 3.0, which is a PHOTO MANAGEMENT app primarily. The editing capabilities of Photos 3.0 are extremely limited (limited to mostly color, sharpen and crop). It also proves they weren't edited in Photoshop, an actual photo editing software. 

I was literally typing this. :rip:

Do they have time left for a cross to address this?

19 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The fact that Deppsters are taking that as Elaine getting owned, when she literally ended him, exposed him as a fame hungry fraud and even Johnny’s team laughed at her joke. Camille ended her questioning by straight up asking the guy who is THEIR OWN witness what was he even doing there lmao. Worms for brains. :deadbanana4:

They are quickly trying to have a viral moment with that guy so Johnny’s lies getting exposed wth actual evidence get ignored. Nice try.

fc583b3eb46aaa2b302e49feb90b164e6107ed70

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

Yeah, it’s possible saturation was played with. But that can be the case for any photo in my camera roll, but it contradicts that bruising was photoshopped in. 

38 minutes ago, 400Iux said:

this is a factual lie, i've followed this entire thread :rip: you've been dragging amber pretty much exclusively (occasionally for completely random stuff too) until like....24-48 hours ago. 

That's what I noticed too... 

I wouldn't feel the need to point it out if they weren't constantly reminding us that they 'weren't taking any sides'.

Edited by Weld_E

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Yeah, it’s possible saturation was played with. But that can be the case for any photo in my camera roll, but it contradicts that bruising was photoshopped in. 

Yeah, it pretty much PROVES she edited the pictures in any major way.

I hope they ask this expert what kind of editing can be done with Photos 3.0 and why he's calling it an editing app when it's primary function is management.

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way you keep trying to speak this into existence is sending me.

Depp was thoroughly ended during his cross. So many lies exposed.

didn't Amber change her testimony 4, 6, 8 times? I lost count...and hasn't she been caught in who knows how many lies at this point and is the direct reason as to why the general public have sided with Johnny? hmm..:katie:

Edited by kawk

6 minutes ago, kawk said:

didn't Amber change her testimony 4, 6, 8 times? I lost count...and hasn't she been caught in who knows how many lies at this point and is the direct reason as to why the general public have sided with Johnny? hmm..:katie:

Let the Amber fanatics celebrate for once. Johnny's cross is a win for them, but it's just one win in a sea of losses. :celestial2:

10 minutes ago, kawk said:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Let the Amber fanatics celebrate for once. Johnny's cross is a win for them, but it's just one win in a sea of losses. :celestial2:

You two are something special. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.