Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

3 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Please don't call me a misogynist. You literally know nothing about me and don't take personal digs and insults at me . You have no right doing that Im done talking to you. 

Then don’t write misogynistic **** on the internet? Lmao

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

5 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Please don't call me a misogynist. You literally know nothing about me and don't take personal digs and insults at me . You have no right doing that Im done talking to you. 

The mysoginist card is tired. TIRED

It's the last resort the majority of Amber stans seems to use.

I noticed most Amber stans being quite agressive and personal as well...

Johnny Depp stans thinking all victims of abuse should behave the same way. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

It’s the other way around. The Deppsters don’t have anything other than vile misogyny, no evidence, no smoking gun, just name calling and baseless accusations, so when that’s all you’ve got what else can be done other than to call it out :michael: if you don’t want your misogyny called out then do something other than make fun of an abuse victim

FIGHT HARDER TMZ MAN, YOU MUST NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! - Elaine, this entire time. 

IkCEFPL.png

Edited by FOCK

16 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Then don’t write misogynistic **** on the internet? Lmao

I just TOLD you above that im done talking to you because you're a very rude and aggressive person. 

Anyways , back to topic i'd pay DOLLARS to buy the paper Amber is scribbling on :bibliahh:

Edited by TouchinFree

2 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Johnny Depp stans thinking all victims of abuse should behave the same way. :deadbanana4:

Which is funny because they’re claiming that actually SHES the abuser and yet Depp has acted nothing like what they claim a “victim” should be :deadbanana4:

Now why would team Amber not want TMZ to chime in? :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Yeah it's always overused and in the wrong context. Or like you said last resort. 

Yeah well you only go for personal digs and aggressive behaviour when you're losing . They just can't handle all the damage she's caused already. 

43 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

No it was not disgusting because h never made eye contact neither did he stare her down with hatred and obvious abuser face . He was simply confused whenever she made another lie. 

She literally ASKED him in court to " Look at her" i don't know if you recall that. Which is a classic case of an abuser/gaslighter . Your body language could tell so much. 

You sound brainwashed sis

_9fa00ac29ef41f4b1e0ca4ce53f0b1f.thumb_d

8 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Yeah I was being so agressive and personal for calling someone who posted disgusting misogynistic **** a misogynist :deadbanana4:

If you genuinely don’t see what’s disgusting about claiming Amber didn’t get beaten up cause Rihanna’s bruises were worse then I have no idea what to tell you

and the irony of trying to claim that Amber supporters are the ones who are agressive and personal

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Lol some of you have clearly no idea what the word even means. This is a public case and i have the right to voice an opinion which is VALID. 

Amber heard and Johnny depp are both huge messes . She's a clear ABUSER though. 

Now anyways , i wanna know what the hell is she even scribbling :giraffe:

the way they expect EVERYONE to agree with their opinions because they believe their opinion is the only one that matters and if you don't share the same opinions, you're a "misogynist, an awful person, a POS" and they claim we're the ones doing the name calling?? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Slate said:

:ahh:

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Now why would team Amber not want TMZ to chime in? :bibliahh:

surely it's NOT because TMZ is about to expose her ass in yet another lie. That's definitely not why :lmao::lmao:

The misogynists are upset because people rightfully call them out... :gaycat2:

His brain is completely fried. I could never hold a conversation with him let alone interrogate him. I would lose my mind with how slow he speaks :rip:

1 minute ago, kawk said:

surely it's NOT because TMZ is about to expose her ass in yet another lie. That's definitely not why :lmao::lmao:

:gaycat2:

Elaine demanding with her whole chest, that they get to question a witness before they take the stand to determine what they’re going to say… that is what getsssss me. :toofunny3: 

4 minutes ago, kawk said:

yet another lie.

You want to talk about lies? What about Johnny's lies. He just claimed there wasn't any wall-mounted phones where they were staying in Australia, but that's NOT what he said in the UK trial:

FTnhF0IWYAIUYw8?format=jpg&name=900x900

All of the people who were quiet during damning defense testimony suddenly being so loud because Depp stumbled through his lies on the stand. The willful ignorance. :deadbanana4:

Also, there's already been evidence presented that Waldman was distributing videos.

13 minutes ago, Slate said:

Hmmm a racist insult . Well done since i only SPEAK the language :bam:

22 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Isn’t that what Amber stans are doing saying “What she did is classic behavior of someone being abused”

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

And the ones PHOTOSHOPPING pics are Depp's team:

REAL PHOTO:

FTnV0mDWAAA8VfA?format=jpg&name=large

PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTO:

FTnWEh1XwAA33LN?format=png&name=small

Whats the difference between the two?

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

And the ones PHOTOSHOPPING pics are Depp's team:

REAL PHOTO:

FTnV0mDWAAA8VfA?format=jpg&name=large

PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTO:

FTnWEh1XwAA33LN?format=png&name=small

Whats the difference between the two?

Did this ***** really fall asleep in court ? :deadbanana4:

Can't wait until Amber wins her case. That ABUSIVE, drug-fueled piece of **** needs to go straight into a in-patient drug treatment program after leaving the court house. "Amber Turd" but he would often **** himself and would have to be cleaned up by his team. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.