Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

This is getting messy

Question: in a scenario that the abuser Ms Heard would be extremely unsatisfied with her defense team, could she drop them and ask for a new trial? 

:celestial5:

Elaine and her obsession with the Umbrella Guy :bibliahh:

The way she's REACHING :rip:

I like how sassy this guy is.

The tweets in question.

Why did Elaine mention Musk???

Question: in a scenario that the abuser Ms Heard would be extremely unsatisfied with her defense team, could she drop them and ask for a new trial? 

7 minutes ago, Merlls said:

You asked this exact question 15 minutes ago  :rip:

2 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

You asked this exact question 15 minutes ago  :rip:

Ok, :sorry:. Put the vodka bottle down please. 

Depp's doctor dragging Amber's looney tunes doctor :deadbanana4:

Depp’s team just allowed a man to lie on the stand 

2 minutes ago, Narima said:

FTi-zYxXsAIhnH7?format=jpg&name=large

this clown :ahh:

He lied under oath, did he not? :deadbanana4:

This guy costed so much court time.

Don't you love when a witness perjures himself in such a blatant way that any Twitter user can easily verify he lied?

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Don't you love when a witness perjures himself in such a blatant way that any Twitter user can easily verify he lied?

Can I See the vid lol? I'm not watching rn

Random but isn't Hicksville where Taylor filmed YNTCD? :deadbanana: It's a super small area in the middle of the desert. It's not some huge mile long hotel compound. 

But twitter users can change their name whenever they want, can't they? Could be that this follower changed their name into that, since many stans seem to do this now...

I don't think you can blame this witness for that. No everyone checks their twitter followers everyday.

Edited by Patient Zero

5 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I don't think you can blame this witness for that. No everyone checks their twitter followers everyday.

Sure. But what's truly concerning is that the witness said "NO" when asked, instead of the rather safer "I don't recall." And he was also shown to be interacting with some pro-Depp accounts with ties to Waldmann (as Waldmann himself admitted to giving them confidential information).

The main problem is that witnesses are NOT allowed to watch the trial online, or read any information about the trial, etc. and the fact he interacts and/or follows pro-Depp accounts which are reporting on the trial puts into question whether his testimony is valid.

Edited by NausAllien

Tomorrow IS KATE MOSS DAY AHHH :jonny2:

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

He lied under oath, did he not? :deadbanana4:

This guy costed so much court time.

yeah that was a waste of time for depp's team, how long did he talk there?

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

But twitter users can change their name whenever they want, can't they? Could be that this follower changed their name into that, since many stans seem to do this now...

Yes, they can change it. True, but I dont think there is some type of official archive for user names. And now it seems that the guy in the trial unfollowed the justjdepp(or the justjdepp blocked him, to make him unfollow), in any case this makes it look even worse tho:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

Sure. But what's truly concerning is that the witness said "NO" when asked, instead of the rather safer "I don't recall." And he was also shown to be interactive with some pro-Depp accounts with ties to Waldmann (as Waldmann himself admitted to giving them confidential information). The problem is that witnesses are NOT allowed to watch the trial online, or read any information about the trial, etc. and the fact he interacts and/or follows pro-Depp accounts which are reporting on the trial puts into question whether his testimony is valid.

I definitely agree. My guts is telling me this guys lied about his media blackout about this case. I don't believe him regarding that.

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Tomorrow IS KATE MOSS DAY AHHH :jonny2:

thats gonna be so messy:rip:

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Yeah. I honestly don't know. He isn't really active at all on twitter and he basically found out about that video mentioning Hicksville on twitter through a text. I've followed people that would tweet about pop music in general and then switch to stan account for one artist and I would be confused when I see them on my timeline :rip:. He said he's into music and pop culture so it could happen that a user did switch the name and stuff. I see that Depp twitter was made in August 2020 but it tweets so much I can't go back to see all their tweets. 

Comparing this guy to yesterday's "doctor" is a kii :bibliahh:

This one isn't deranged at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.