Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Just now, livelikemusic said:

Except he discredited Head's witness, who stated there was a chem test between Heard and Jason Momoa (spl?), and that there was chemistry. The Warner witness for Depp's team just testified there was a lack of chemistry.

That's not how it works. When two witnesses give conflicting testimonies (which happens a lot), it is up to the JURY to decide who is more believable. No one discredits anyone. Both of them provide testimony and it is the jury's job to decide which testimony was more convincing, or disregard both. 

13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The witness spending five minutes talking about how they do not renegotiate anymore and then admitting they renegotiated Momoa's salary :deadvision:

I'm sure disposable character Heard has a different contract than lead character Mamoa :rip:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I'm sure disposable character Heard has a different contract than lead character Mamoa :rip:

The female lead being disposable? :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

That's not how it works. When two witnesses give conflicting testimonies (which happens a lot), it is up to the JURY to decide who is more believable. No one discredits anyone. Both of them provide testimony and it is the jury's job to decide which testimony was more convincing, or disregard both. 

Who has a better foundation than the actual Warner Brothers excecutive? :rip:

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She's the love interest of Aquaman. Not a lead character.

Aquamam is the lead and love interests can be easily replaced :sorry:

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

That user came with the very first post about how they weren’t sure who to believe and yet has spent the rest of their posts just absolutely hating on this woman in the absolute dumbest ways :deadbanana2:

Edited by Redstreak

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Who has a better foundation than the actual Warner Brothers excecutive? :rip:

Interesting how you keep claiming to not be on either side, yet all of your posts are anti- Amber. I wonder why.

Me believing the actual excutive of Warner Brothers to a random entertainment consultant agent makes me biased? :bibliahh:

All your posts make you biased and you know what you are doing. Just come out as a Deppster instead of trying to act reasonable and objective by claiming that you don’t support either side while constantly posting anti-Amber bullshit.

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

All your posts make you biased and you know what you are doing. Just come out as a Deppster instead of trying to act reasonable and objective by claiming that you don’t support either side while constantly posting anti-Amber bullshit.

:ahh:ended

7 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Me believing the actual excutive of Warner Brothers to a random entertainment consultant agent makes me biased? :bibliahh:

eviscerate them! :clap3:

look at them scramble as their precious witness they were so proud of yesterday just got destroyed by the PRESIDENT of DC Films,  debunking literally  EVERYTHING she said :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by kawk

The same president of DC films who went on for 5 minutes about their new policy being not renegotiating with their actors only to say they renegotiated the role with Jason Momoa? :rip:

Not to mention Ray Fisher’s tweets about him which Deppsters might find interesting since I know they value the words of men more than the words of women

I'm loving everyone unmasking TROLL @Patient Zero who pretends to be NEUTRAL but they're actually a big ol' Deppford wife.

10 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not to mention Ray Fisher’s tweets about him which Deppsters might find interesting since I know they value the words of men more than the words of women

Ain't that the truth... :siptea:

This is what Ray said:

Walter Hamada is the most dangerous kind of enabler. He lies, and WB PR’s failed Sept. 4th hit-piece, sought to undermine the very real issues of the Justice League investigation. I will not participate in any production associated with him

Edited by NausAllien

I can't believe AH has stans and supporters here. She's a horrible human being.

Always puzzles me when I see people saying this judge is biased :psyduck: She's very professional and patient

13 minutes ago, bunton said:

How so? I’ve seen his screaming, I’ve seen his rages, I’ve seen the injuries he left on her, I saw the injury he lied about her doing (the finger), I’ve seen execs discuss his drug habits being the reason he’s lost work. So far I honestly don’t even know if I can say what Amber has supposedly done anymore but she’s horrible?

11 minutes ago, bunton said:

Yet you are not surprised that a man who, without even needing to believe a single word Amber or her witnesses said or her evidence against him, “joked” about shooting up n-words, beating his girlfriend up and killing and then raping his other girlfriend, dated a 17 year old, dates women in their early 20s while pushing 60, got arrested for his violent outbursts 3 times, claimed Polanski was not a pedo cause he wasn’t out on the streets looking for his victims still has stans? Please :swan:

The straight-up denial from these Deppsters is scary :deadbanana2:

The psychiatrist who compared Johnny’s movie speech skills to his depositions :deadbanana2: 

Him asking the judge if he has to answer the question. 

The judge “you… have to answer questions… yes”

:ahh: 

48 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Interesting how you keep claiming to not be on either side, yet all of your posts are anti- Amber. I wonder why.

reactions on Twitter: "gia storm reid euphoria in car screams tires screech  faceapp smile https://t.co/O1ofI9BpKw" / Twitter

yesssssss, its so funny reading his comments, him trying to sound like he is so unbiased, sooo "in the middle":bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

The psychiatrist who compared Johnny’s movie speech skills to his depositions :deadbanana2: 

Him asking the judge if he has to answer the question. 

The judge “you… have to answer questions… yes”

:ahh: 

that was so bad, i wonder where did they find him:deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Yet you are not surprised that a man who, without even needing to believe a single word Amber or her witnesses said or her evidence against him, “joked” about shooting up n-words, beating his girlfriend up and killing and then raping his other girlfriend, dated a 17 year old, dates women in their early 20s while pushing 60, got arrested for his violent outbursts 3 times, claimed Polanski was not a pedo cause he wasn’t out on the streets looking for his victims still has stans? Please :swan:

Don't forget one of his best friends is Marilyn Manson! 

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/he-horrifically-abused-me-for-years-evan-rachel-wood-and-other-women-make-allegations-of-abuse-against-marilyn-manson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.