Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 minute ago, MARTYN said:

So I’m firmly agreeing with the version of events presents from Depp’s side, but I can’t help but feel awful for the way in which Ambers side seem to have handled this. Surely a different team of lawyers could’ve built a better defence? 

:ahh: what a shock to see you think this

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

So I’m firmly agreeing with the version of events presents from Depp’s side, but I can’t help but feel awful for the way in which Ambers side seem to have handled this. Surely a different team of lawyers could’ve built a better defence? 

I agree with this because I'm sure she's been abused as well, in one way or another. She needed a better team. This is just not fair anymore.

Just now, Patient Zero said:

I agree with this because I'm sure she's been abused as well, in one way or another. She needed a better team. This is just not fair anymore.

Yeah, it’s a strange one for me. I never payed much attention to the U.K. case and when I saw the verdict kinda assumed that would be it. Only kept up with this one because so many people seemed interested and half the time I feel like Amber’s side are pushing for something, but fall flat cause they haven’t thought through how to get it brought up in the court etc. 

Also surely there is better/more credible witness’ out there that can testify to the same as the ones that were called? I just don’t get it. 

Also surely there is better/more credible witness’ out there that can testify to the same as the ones that were called?

If this is the best they can get... :bibliahh:

"Do I have to answer that question, your honor?"

"You have to answer questions, yes sir"

This one took me OUT :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This slippage :bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

that 'doctor' was completely unhinged and cannot believe Amber's team put him on the stand :rip:

secret weapon Kate Moss is coming to deliver the final blow to Amber on Wednesday :duca::duca::duca::duca:

17 minutes ago, kawk said:

Lsecret weapon Kate Moss is coming to deliver the final blow to Amber on Wednesday :duca::duca::duca::duca:

:jonny5:

17 minutes ago, kawk said:

:bibliahh:

that 'doctor' was completely unhinged and cannot believe Amber's team put him on the stand :rip:

secret weapon Kate Moss is coming to deliver the final blow to Amber on Wednesday :duca::duca::duca::duca:

Kate Moss and Dr Curry again :eek:

41 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

She was not abused “as well”, she was abused period. Mutual abuse is not a thing and all the evidence and basic logic show who was the abuser in this relationship. All the accusations from Johnny’s side like pooping in bed, Amber cutting his finger off or Amber admitting that she’s an abuser, but no one will believe it cause he’s a man can easily be proven wrong. I hate the “both sides bad” narrative cause it’s such a dangerous mentality often used by abusers to make their victims look worse and is one of the main reason why barely any abusers get charged for their crimes.

11 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

She was not abused “as well”, she was abused period. Mutual abuse is not a thing and all the evidence and basic logic show who was the abuser in this relationship. All the accusations from Johnny’s side like pooping in bed, Amber cutting his finger off or Amber admitting that she’s an abuser, but no one will believe it cause he’s a man can easily be proven wrong. I hate the “both sides bad” narrative cause it’s such a dangerous mentality often used by abusers to make their victims look worse and is one of the main reason why barely any abusers get charged for their crimes.

She abused him as well. It's on tape.

You've been gaslighted by Amber, congratulations :celestial2:

Edited by Patient Zero

16 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Women can be abusers aswell

17 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

I hate the “both sides bad” narrative cause it’s such a dangerous mentality often used by abusers to make their victims look worse and is one of the main reason why barely any abusers get charged for their crimes.

That’s why we are all here hoping that the jury will send Amber straight to jail. :bird:

2 minutes ago, Seffers said:

the candy question :deadbanana4:

Implying Johnny is narcissistic because he's eating candy :bibliahh:

Is this lawyer for real

Edited by Patient Zero

1 minute ago, Merlls said:

That’s why we are all here hoping that the jury will send Amber straight to jail. :bird:

It's a CIVIL trial, sis. No one is going to jail. Do you even understand what's going on? :biblio:

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Women can be abusers aswell

And when did I claim the opposite? 

9 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

She abused him as well. It's on tape.

You've been gaslighted by Amber, congratulations :celestial2:

I haven’t been gaslighted into anything, i just actually read the UK trial and listened to the FULL tapes instead of some short clips. She was hitting him cause he was crushing her foot with a door.

7 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

It's a CIVIL trial, sis. No one is going to jail. Do you even understand what's going on? :biblio:

This is pretty clear lol but after this trial, I guess this is the wish of most of us. 

Amber's lawyer is really struggling with this case, my gawd. I feel bad for Elaine.

What does passing out have to do with IPV?  :bibliahh:

"Here's a picture of Depp passed out and it's absolute concrete proof that Depp shows IPV behavior"

What an awful show, Elaine.

Edited by Patient Zero

This current witness just ended any chance Depp had of winning unless the jury is full of stans :rip: 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This current witness just ended any chance Depp had of winning unless the jury is full of stans :rip: 

Can’t wait for the cross :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

you say this about literally EVERY Amber witness :rip:

This witness is doing a great job at showing how Depp's litigations are the main cause of his woes, not Amber's op-ed. 

Regardless of who the jury believes when it comes to abuse, if Depp CANNOT prove how her op-ed caused him damages. That's probably the weakest aspect of Depp's case. He hasn't been able to establish how the op-ed was responsible for him losing opportunities and earnings, and a lot of evidence has been presented that his loss of opportunities is due to his own behavior, be it his erratic behavior on set, substance abuse issues, or the amount of litigation he pursued.

27 minutes ago, kawk said:

you say this about literally EVERY Amber witness :rip:

25 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

This witness is doing a great job at showing how Depp's litigations are the main cause of his woes, not Amber's op-ed. 

Regardless of who the jury believes when it comes to abuse, if Depp CANNOT prove how her op-ed caused him damages. That's probably the weakest aspect of Depp's case. He hasn't been able to establish how the op-ed was responsible for him losing opportunities and earnings, and a lot of evidence has been presented that his loss of opportunities is due to his own behavior, be it his erratic behavior on set, substance abuse issues, or the amount of litigation he pursued.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.