Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

I don't give a **** about this trial nor the ppl involved but I saw a meme about that woman about her dog stepping on a bee while on the verge of tears and it sent me :ahh:

:bibliahh:

Edited by Patient Zero

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

You asked this exact thing an hour ago :rip: 

Sorry maybe refresh my internet. Although I would like to see more evidences on Amber’s side PROVING JD’s wrongdoings, that man did nothing to help her. He even got roasted by JD’s lawyer. 

5 minutes ago, Merlls said:

Sorry maybe refresh my internet. Although I would like to see more evidences on Amber’s side PROVING JD’s wrongdoings, that man did nothing to help her. He even got roasted by JD’s lawyer. 

Roasted? That lawyer bumbled through cross. It's truly amazing to watch the ignorance of this case shine through.

That witness had literally nothing to do with Depp's personal wrongdoings. 

People still supporting this LIAR

The way she just exposes herself, over and over again.

The way she slipped that she was the one contacting TMZ. Her reaction after that :bibliahh:

Amber's police pulling the misogyny card in 3...2....1

Edited by Patient Zero

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

People still supporting this LIAR

The only LIAR is the one who said, under oath, he had NEVER hit a woman in his life. That's the MOTHER OF ALL LIES!

I can't believe that people like you @Patient Zero are supporting someone who was PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW TO BE A WIFE BEATER!

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

The only LIAR is the one who said, under oath, he had NEVER hit a woman in his life. That's the MOTHER OF ALL LIES!

I can't believe that people like you @Patient Zero are supporting someone who was PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW TO BE A WIFE BEATER!

They're both dirty liars.

Let's just agree on that, no? :celestial2:

23 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

They're both dirty liars.

Let's just agree on that, no? :celestial2:

Do I believe Amber has been 100% honest about everything? No. For example, I agree that she misrepresented the whole donated / pledged to donate her divorce settlement. She was saying going around saying she had donated it, but she had only donated a portion and pledged to donate the rest by 2026. 

It doesn't really matter though. People don't have to be FLAWLESS human beings to be victims/survivors of abuse and sexual assault. It is really harmful to victims to demand from them to be perfect and beyond reproach to be believed. People are still allowed to occasionally lie, have angry outbursts, etc. everything that makes us humans. It shouldn't change all the basic facts of this case that I've been outlining for the past 3-4 weeks. 

And no, this time I won't "pull the misogyny card." I just think you're very ignorant about what domestic abuse is. Don't worry, when I first approached this case I wasn't educated either. But I actually took the time to read as much material as I could get my hands on. There are so many resources online that explain really well what abuse is. This is a good starting point (United Nations). 

Once you understand what domestic abuse is, it is IMPOSSIBLE not to see Depp as the abusive partner in this relationship.

Edited by NausAllien

#AmberIsALiar trending :ahh: 

4 hours ago, emile20 said:

You took me out but yes I agree I believe Johnny Depp too! 
I believe him when he said he would **** Amber's Corpse.
I believe him when he said he cut his finger off.
I believe him when he said Amber was asking for a Global scale level of humiliation.

What I find hard to believe is the public's awe of this drugged up 'wife beater' who has already lost a suit and proven to be abusive. Yet is now taunting and actually doing what he promised to do to Amber it's 50 steps backward for society after the MeToo movement.

I believe him when he said he headbutted her.

i believe him whenh he calls himself a monster

I believe him when he sends his staff to apologize to her for kicking her

The Deppsters who are willing to defend him while having their real faces and names attached need to seriously rethink their life choices.  One day it will all come back to bite them. If any of the people showing off how to recreate bruises with makeup ever find themselves as victims of abuse those videos will easily be used against them. The ones complaining about her lack of evidence are in for a rude awakening when they realize almost no victims of abuse ever have nearly as much evidence or as many witnesses as she does. They’ll also find out there is no such thing as a perfect victim or mutual abuse.

19 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The Deppsters who are willing to defend him while having their real faces and names attached need to seriously rethink their life choices.  One day it will all come back to bite them. If any of the people showing off how to recreate bruises with makeup ever find themselves as victims of abuse those videos will easily be used against them. The ones complaining about her lack of evidence are in for a rude awakening when they realize almost no victims of abuse ever have nearly as much evidence or as many witnesses as she does. They’ll also find out there is no such thing as a perfect victim or mutual abuse.

preach-sister.gif

I haven't really kept up with this case but two things have weirded me out: the fact this is all over social media and pretty much inescapable, with the majority of content being memes and compilations targeting heard. And the amount of people defending and supporting depp despite him losing the UK case. 

This was an interesting read. 

Dr. Richard Moore, an orthopedic surgeon, testifies as an expert witness that Depp's finger injury did NOT occur as a result of a bottle being thrown at him.

The injury wasn't caused by a slice or cut, but by the tissue being pinched or pulled away.

14 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Dr. Richard Moore, an orthopedic surgeon, testifies as an expert witness that Depp's finger injury did NOT occur as a result of a bottle being thrown at him.

The injury wasn't caused by a slice or cut, but by the tissue being pinched or pulled away.

what is your opinion of the cross Camilla just did?

Camilla coming for toupe’s :flame:

Edited by Patient Zero

Depp's lawyer is amazing. I could watch her examine witnesses all day. :ahh: 

WHat's with the hair of this guy? Looks like it's been preemptively snatched by JD's team

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

WHat's with the hair of this guy? Looks like it's been preemptively snatched by JD's team

The way Amber's lawyer spends 90% of the examination asking background information. I just know the jury falls asleep while she's asking questions. Had to put it on MUTE and wait for JD's team. :rip: 

Just now, Jared said:

The way Amber's lawyer spends 90% of the examination asking background information. I just know the jury falls asleep while she's asking questions. Had to put it on MUTE and wait for JD's team. :rip: 

I was just thinking this too... This is nog good.

And Amber's team doesn't have much time left. I think 7 hours??

wait this guy is crazy or something:deadbanana4:

:biblionny:

JD's stans are fast

Edited by Patient Zero

What is this doctor guy saying, he seems absolutely crazy. Amber's team literally digging a grave for amber:rip:

22 minutes ago, TheCal said:

What is this doctor guy saying, he seems absolutely crazy. Amber's team literally digging a grave for amber:rip:

True, and he's constantly talking about the correlation between drug & alcohol abuse and IPV.

But both Johnny and Amber abused drugs & alcohol during their relationship, so it's bad for Amber as well :deadbanana4:

Edited by Patient Zero

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

I was just thinking this too... This is nog good.

And Amber's team doesn't have much time left. I think 7 hours??

Again, it goes to show some of you don't understand how trials work. In order for these witnesses to be admitted as EXPERT witnesses, they need to provide their credentials and experience in the field. That's why the motion to admit them as expert witnesses comes AFTER a brief background on their experience and expertise. That's how it works... :biblio:

Anyone who thinks she was the one to cut his finger off needs professional help. It’s legit disturbing seeing how easy the public falls for bullshit like that, no wonder we have so many anti-vaxxers :rip:

Just now, Mobility Mary said:

Anyone who thinks she was the one to cut his finger off needs professional help. It’s legit disturbing seeing how easy the public falls for bullshit like that, no wonder we have so many anti-vaxxers :rip:

Especially after he said in MULTIPLE text messages that HE cut his own finger. And the ER doctor described the injury as caused by a crushing mechanism, which the expert witness today confirmed today as the cause of that type of injury.

FSWI-R0UUAAX3a1?format=jpg

But this has never been about the truth for the Deppford wives. Instead of paying attention to the evidence presented, they take anything Depp says at face value... or the straight up lie. It's one or the other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.