Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Just read some of the earlier responses....

the Amber cult still doesn't get it and need to chilll downEEE

When did the #metoo movement become about allowing narcissistic, abusive grifters to torment their ex-partners?

Amber Heard being a woman and losing isn’t a setback for women victims of domestic violence. Continuing to Champion her as a face of the movement, despite her obviously being violent, abusive and a LIAR, is what threatens to be the setback.

:sorry:

It is a setback though :rip: She had messages, pictures, witnesses of the impacts of that piece of ****'s abuse... Other women barely have half of what she showed in court. 

Anf btw, the one tormenting their ex-partner is the one who sued her :rip: 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

14 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Feminism didn't lose.

toxic white feminism lost.

It's beyond the level of critical thinking of ATRLers but not all feminism is equal.

There is a toxic variety called "white feminism" by its academic critics. You recognize it instantly as it claims women like AH can't be anything other than innocent damsels in distress. It's a very anti-facts and anti-evidence, malignant and dangerous ideology. It puts real lives, especially black lives in America, in jeopardy.

:clap3: agreed

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

im confused how did he win the case if they both lost?

He won his suit and she won her countersuit. 

13 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

What's wrong with my avatar?

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

You sure you wanna open that can of worms?

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

4 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Amber Heard supporters are an absolute disgrace, and even with all of the overwhelming evidence against her, they are still siding and defending Heard. It is a disgusting, and disturbing display and I find them just as sick as the woman they are still batting for.

:flame::flame::flame:

Edited by Patient Zero

2 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

A huge congratulations, Johnny Depp! You told the world your story that you have waited so long to tell! You have been vindicated from a sociopathic monster, and it is what you deserve. I know exactly what it’s like to be abused as I have gone through it, and as a woman, I believed you from the start and never sided with that beast just because she’s a female. Men get abused as well, and it should never be written off just because they are men. You have been an inspiration to millions of domestic violence victims that are male, and you did a great justice. Amber Heard is an abusive, sociopathic, monster who honestly should be in prison. She physically, emotionally and verbally abused a man, and then turned around and ruined his life and career. Humiliated his children. 

I am so proud, and she owes Depp every penny of that $15 million. Amber Heard supporters are an absolute disgrace, and even with all of the overwhelming evidence against her, they are still siding and defending Heard. It is a disgusting, and disturbing display and I find them just as sick as the woman they are still batting for. Congrats, Johnny. You have been given your name back. You won on all three counts! Those of us with sense believe you!  A defamation case!

2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I don't even know if my previous post is in here somewhere since the server was crashing...but in case it isn't I just wanna say that this is a great day for all men that are victims of domestic abuse.

Such a high profile case as this one was needed to open the conversation a little bit and hopefully give them the courage and hope to come forward with their stories. 

Women aren't always victims and today Amber was proven wrong: being a man doesn't mean no one will believe you in cases like this. Karma did get to her.

Also to the people saying no one likes women... everyone was on her side back then. Only once multiple tapes leaked did the conversation started to change, let's not forget that.

No one who is a male victom of domestic violence thinks either of you are sincere in these kinds of trolling posts and your giddiness to exploit male suffering to get a jab in at a woman shows how isolated and alone male victims of IPV are and how Johnny only hurt their cause more. 

4 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

A huge congratulations, Johnny Depp! You told the world your story that you have waited so long to tell! You have been vindicated from a sociopathic monster, and it is what you deserve. I know exactly what it’s like to be abused as I have gone through it, and as a woman, I believed you from the start and never sided with that beast just because she’s a female. Men get abused as well, and it should never be written off just because they are men. You have been an inspiration to millions of domestic violence victims that are male, and you did a great justice. Amber Heard is an abusive, sociopathic, monster who honestly should be in prison. She physically, emotionally and verbally abused a man, and then turned around and ruined his life and career. Humiliated his children. 

I am so proud, and she owes Depp every penny of that $15 million. Amber Heard supporters are an absolute disgrace, and even with all of the overwhelming evidence against her, they are still siding and defending Heard. It is a disgusting, and disturbing display and I find them just as sick as the woman they are still batting for. Congrats, Johnny. You have been given your name back. You won on all three counts! Those of us with sense believe you!  A defamation case!

:clap3::heart:

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

im confused how did he win the case if they both lost?

He won three out of his three defamation claims. She won one out of her three defamation claims. She has to pay him 10M + 350K, and he has to pay her 2M.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

No one who is a male victom of domestic violence thinks either of you are sincere in these kinds of trolling posts and your giddiness to exploit male suffering to get a jab in at a woman shows how isolated and alone male victims of IPV are and how Johnny only hurt their cause more. 

Stop projecting...or talking for everyone out there.

I'm proud of standing up for Amber Heard and all victims of domestic abuse or sexual violence. I'll still defend her and show all victims of said acts support. Meanwhile, the sudden activists for male victims of abuse won't engage with the Kevin Spacey trial as much, even though it is a man, Anthony Rapp, taking his abuser to court. Why? I'm repeating myself, but this is a word that rules our lives, whether we like it or not: because of MISOGYNY. 

4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Because the initial core message always gets taken advantage of by grifters who use it for their personal gain. See BLM. All your white tears donations went straight to mansions in Calabasas. :lmao:

And the people here defending Amber are only doing so because she's a woman. They don't even care about all of the things that led the jury to side with Johnny today. :lmao:

truly shocking how so many ATRL "lawyers" and "experts in domestic violence" got it so wrong, they were so confident she would win  :rip:

This is NOT a step back for female victims of domestic violence. This is a step back for crazy lying bishes like Amber Heard. :lmao: 

The jury along with public were presented with a case, witnesses and reviewing material full of loop holes, inconsistency or contradictions and took a decision based on that. And the hard reality is there's no loop holes, inconsistency or contradictions if you're telling the truth :michael: 

is he still sued for domestic abuse? cuz she lost the defamation one, right? 

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's not beyond my point of scope- it's nonsensical jargon being masked as someone having a point. You're using "white feminism" because hearing the term feels persuasive despite it making no actual sense within the post it's being used. White feminism is when women weaponize their whiteness in conjuction with their womanhood - how is a white woman weaponizing her whiteness against a white man found to have committed physical acts of violence against her. 

You can just say "I hate whiny ******* and I'm glad a whiny ***** lost. King ****!'  You don't have to wrap your views in faux-intellectualism to hide your main drive being misogyny. Just own it. Misogyny clearly gets you far - look at Johnny. :skull:

Peopoe who dislike white feminism don't celebrate a powerful white man using tricks to get a woman he beat to owe him damages because she used the term domestic violence and his team convinced the jury that was a loaded term that did not describe the physical altercations he often started between them. :skull:

If you’re not familiar with the situation around Courtney Clenney and why her case was just reopened a month ago…you might want to calm it down being so argumentative.

There’s a direct link between this and  that white girl killing her black boyfriend and getting away with it. That is until more came out about her being abusive to him the entire relationship. 

A beautiful blond woman killing a big football player built black guy in self defense was initially much more believable than what the truth actually was….she’s still currently free 

29 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

ATRL was never a safe space for women or female artists, its built on tearing down women and being on a moral high ground when it's only your fav - it was made for gay men to make down right misogynistic comments but get away with it because their 'allies' to women:heart:

You’re right and you should say it. Tragic to see that gays hate women so much. But then again with so many women who also hate women, it’s not a surprise. Misogyny is so deeply rooted in every pore of human society, it’s never going away during our lifetimes.

Just now, BobBertran1992 said:

I'm proud of standing up for Amber Heard and all victims of domestic abuse or sexual violence. I'll still defend her and show all victims of said acts support. Meanwhile, the sudden activists for male victims of abuse won't engage with the Kevin Spacey trial as much, even though it is a man, Anthony Rapp, taking his abuser to court. Why? I'm repeating myself, but this is a word that rules our lives, whether we like it or not: because of MISOGYNY. 

Because they only care about male victims when the alleged perpetrator is a woman. People here acting as if we can't see through their BS... :biblio:

1 minute ago, BobBertran1992 said:

Interesting point. 

8 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Doctor doctor, I've got a sickness, it's called anti-patriarchy!

I think what affected the results of this whole mess is that they allowed media in the court, they opened a gate for all the public to have a voice in this and that's what leaned the scale in Depp's favor, which I think was the plan all along.

Just now, i spit on haters said:

Interesting point. 

I've posted it a few pages ago, but the statement Kevin Spacey released on Twitter the day the accusations against him came out got 20k quotes, while Amber's 80k in an hour.

This is a sad day for all women who were victims of abuse and who dared to speak up against their powerful abusers. 

Kesha is next. Dr Luke is coming for her.

Britney is also next. Lou Taylor is coming for her. Jamie Spears is coming for her. 

And ultimately, all women in America are in grave danger. First they banned abortion, then they showed women what happens when you speak against abuse and the next steps will probably be even more radical. 

I haven't followed this case nor do I personally really care about the outcome nor am I invested in either side of side of their trial but honestly the way AH became a lightning rod for our culture's collective misogyny was truly vile. To me this universal fixation on this trial by large parts of the Internet seemed to be motivated by the fact that whatever perceived or real wrongdoing on AH's part became catalyst and excuse to dump all misogyny and resentment towards feminism onto her. 

Edited by Lucas32

1 minute ago, Lucas32 said:

I haven't followed this case nor do I personally really care about the outcome nor am I invested in either side of side of their trial but honestly the way AH became a lightning rod for our culture's collective misogyny was truly vile.

The way you never disappoint me with your takes. :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.