Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

So ******* gross. 

But it was expected, the system is always there to protect a famous rich white man.

My heart is why abuse victims, absolutely dark and sad day for them. This case will undo so much progress.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

4 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

The wild part about the pro Amber crowd is the fact that they have never really acknowledged that a critical mass of the people supporting him have also been women and DV survivors as well, not just "nazis, rapists and abusers".

As if woman and being a nazi and a misogynist are mutually exclusive. Those women don't have self respect and are a bunch of idiots, like there aren't literally women all over the world voting against their own rights :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

3 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

@ATRL Feedback it would be very much appreciated if some people posting on this thread were banned from this site forever. The ZTP should be applied here. I’m pretty sure there are abuse victims on ATRL who are now seeing some of the disgusting reactions on this thread. People treating this as some sort of circus is absolutely unacceptable on a site where we should feel safe. 

Despite what the headlines are stating, nobody won today. Peoples’ responses to this trial - all the memes, manipulated news, jokes made on this thread, etc. - proved that society’s hatred for women is real and more alive than ever. Whoever’s celebrating a “win” is just disgusting.

I’m begging you to protect the abuse victims who may be reading this disgusting thread.

^^

4 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

@ATRL Feedback it would be very much appreciated if some people posting on this thread were banned from this site forever. The ZTP should be applied here. I’m pretty sure there are abuse victims on ATRL who are now seeing some of the disgusting reactions on this thread. People treating this as some sort of circus is absolutely unacceptable on a site where we should feel safe. 

Despite what the headlines are stating, nobody won today. Peoples’ responses to this trial - all the memes, manipulated news, jokes made on this thread, etc. - proved that society’s hatred for women is real and more alive than ever. Whoever’s celebrating a “win” is just disgusting.

I’m begging you to protect the abuse victims who may be reading this disgusting thread.

Post in HQ. That account doesnt get notifis.

But yes I agree. Some of the posts in here can be triggering to many people who are victims/close to a victim of abuse.

Braindead gays treating this like its a charts battle or some ****. Unhinged.

Edited by State of Grace.

Every single person celebrating this win in the name of “justice” and support of “domestic abuse victims” better keep that energy up next month when Depp goes back to court for physically assaulting a crew member. 

AAAAAAAH

Love when justice prevails

Miss Amber TURD, you are BONES

prcEGBc.gif

Justice was served. :clap3:Suffer, turds.

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

By that logic why are you even supporting Depp who also lost in a court of law and is by all means a certified wife beater? Make it make sense

Where did you see me supporting Depp? Quote me please. Quote me the **** out.

I'm happy she lost. Depp lost too. But she also needed to lose. 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Post in HQ. That account doesnt get notifis.

But yes I agree. Some of the posts in here can be triggering to many people who are victims/close to a victim of abuse.

Braindead gays treating this like its a charts battle or some ****. Unhinged.

Right… :rip:

and thanks for the tip. I will.

All these tectonic societal narratives being attached to this case are so tiring and overshot, imho. 

It's two vain celebrities who will obviously manage afterwards which is a lot more than countless other plaintiffs or defendants in these kind of trials.I get websites need clickbait but it's just so transparent at this point.

Depp will never be as big as big as Pirates again but it'll be interesting to see how the rest of his career plays out and Amber remains the wild card given her ongoing remaining contracts. Both horrible people with Johnny in this instance being the lesser evil has been my consistent stance since mid-trial.

If anyone can quantify in stats the impact of this trial as they're preaching I'll hear it but otherwise it's a wildly overblown isolated situation as a result of their celebrity. I'm glad I won't have to hear about it much longer.

What bothers me is how everyone supporting Depp believe it is Jack Sparrow or whoever that won. Like they are stupid like that 

8 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Wishing Evan Rachel Wood the best of luck bc

manson was suing three months ago last I heard. wonder how that case is gonna go case Manson is not as liked as Depp.

1 minute ago, gugunikko said:

FUMS-XQXwAAQkqa?format=jpg&name=large

"defamed" as if anyone even knew who she was prior to 3.5 years ago. :bibliahh:

The comments on this thread are absolutely disgusting. I just can't believe there are gays who support this vile man. 

I've never been interested in this trial but people celebrating the verdict like a soccer match on social media is f***ing bizarre... And it makes me lose hope for humanity :rip: Also, #NotAllMen was screamed during #MeToo movement but this woman -Amber Heard-, apparently represents all women now? Kind of hypocrite, tbh. 

Glad the jury could see through her obvious lies and slander. Deserved!

Now we need to keep Johnny accountable for his part in this. 

He won in the court of public opinion, Amber is DONE. 

I hope they both stay out of trouble and the limelight. 

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

As if woman and being a nazi and a misogynist are mutually exclusive. Those women don't have self respect and are a bunch of idiots, like there aren't literally women all over the world voting against their own rights :rip:

Do you think this post is misogynistic, curious

Ddi they say how much money she owes? 

3 minutes ago, Duty said:

The comments on this thread are absolutely disgusting. I just can't believe there are gays who support this vile man. 

I believe it. There's too much gutter trash on this forum. 

Imagine treating this case like another ******* stan war. Disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, Duty said:

Who are we supposed to side with? A narcissidt who got caught several times LYING in court and MAKING UP horrible defamatory allegations over revenge?

prcEGBc.gif

Edited by bocelli

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.