Just Got My First 503 Error, Surprised?

stjosephprey4us

Just had my first 503 error or whatever since the big ATRL thread purge. Why? Is there a big pop event going on rn that crashed the servers? Are you surprised? Has it happened to you yet since we've gotten back? 

Surprised? Not at all :foxaylove3:

I’ve gotten it about 3/4 times, just scared to say anything because I don’t want anymore WPs. :foxaylove3:

I got mine the first day ATRL was back online :rip: 

I haven't had any, yet

I’ve had them the same consistency as I had them before the update :thing: 

I did some investigation and it seems Rat.M.F  (@D.M.F) has been DDoSing the website! I say we permanently ban his ass! 

Surprised? Of course not. The purge was a cute attempt at fixing but anyone could tell they were going to stay .

Updated ATRL has been working great for me. No errors

i haven't yet (from the sound of it i will in a matter of time) but atrl is working better for sure. it had become nearly unusable by Grammys night. if they have to do these clean ups every so often, i'll take it

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

I have not had one so far. What does it depend on if some have it and others don't?

I got my first one on the new!ATRL a few hours after the site came back online. :bibliahh: Those 3 days of the admins upgrading the site were for nothing. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.