Do you use Apple/Google pay?

ConceptD

I’ve been using Apple Pay more or less exclusively since the start of the pandemic and it’s made life much easier because I no longer have to remember to take my card with me anywhere.

It’s almost too convenient though, because as if digital currency on my card wasn’t easy enough to spend as it was, using Apple Pay feels even less like spending money. 

It also makes online shopping SO MUCH easier too, because you don’t have to fill in your card details with every purchase, it’s literally just the click of a button. I don’t see many people using it irl though which is surprising since most people have a smart phone and have switched to being cashless anyways and Apple/Google pay just make that even easier. 

I’ve been using Apple Pay almost exclusively since 2016-ish? It always blows my mind when I go to the US and there’s no contactless payments in most places. 

I use Apple Pay. It’s very convenient, especially since my phone is usually attached to my hands anyway :rip:

Edited by JonginBey

Apple Pay. 

I live in a country where you can use contactless absolutely everywhere so I rarely even take my physical card with me.  

Yeah, I pretty much use Apple pay every time I go out as everywhere is pretty much contactless.

because of apple pay i don’t go to walmart, i mean how ghetto do you have to be to not take apple pay in 2022?

Wait… the US doesn’t have Apple Pay?

Damn… you girls are missing out. 

I started using it when I moved to NYC because it was easier than pulling my wallet out of my backpack everywhere I go, but it’s dangerous because it’s waaay easier to spend money that way

no, i dont see how its more convenient than just using my card for contactless

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Wait… the US doesn’t have Apple Pay?

Damn… you girls are missing out. 

No, the US does.  It's just not accepting everywhere quite yet.

I don't use it because using my card is faster/easier for me.  But I haven't really tried Apple Pay since it initially came out, so maybe now it's better than what it used to be? 

Yes since I get cash back from using Apple Pay. I hate Walmart and these other stores who have their own shitty payment methods like get with the times flop. :rip:

26 minutes ago, khalyan said:

No, the US does.  It's just not accepting everywhere quite yet.

I don't use it because using my card is faster/easier for me.  But I haven't really tried Apple Pay since it initially came out, so maybe now it's better than what it used to be? 

Oh I’ve never had any trouble with Apple Pay… I’ve used it for about 2 years… I rarely touch my card these days unless my phone is dead.

I do, but I think it's faster to just take my card and go contacless. So I dont really use my phone for it. 

Now that I live in Europe, the only time I'd use my card over Apple Pay is when my phone is dead. When I go back to the US I have to switch back to my card cause contactless is spotty for some ******* annoying reason :gaycat6:

Months ago I wanted to buy a burger but I forgot my card until I remember I could use Apple Pay it saved my life. I don’t use all the time but sometimes I’m lazy to take my card so I use my phone. 

Use Apple Pay almost exclusively. It makes me not even want to bring my wallet but knowing my luck, I'll end up at a place that doesn't accept it. 

I use Google Pay, only poor people use Apple Pay, bye

6 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

I use Google Pay, only poor people use Apple Pay, bye

That’s it girl take back the narrative of android users being broke and twist it around 

I use it almost exclusively now. I’ve used it since it debuted in the UK but now I often forget to take my wallet with me due to everywhere accepting contactless since the pandemic. It’s great on the London Underground too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.