? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

GROUP A

Bea Miller - Playground

Not really feeling this one, it's a hard pass for me. 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

GROUP A

Only Fire - Asmr

Well, at least it was  entertaining compared to the last song x

5 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Rosalia - Hentai:

Incredible song, so camp, so classical, so avant garde, so ground breaking without trying it too much! This song is clearly the epitome of ART! The guns making allusion of the cum getting inside her *****! Ugh, she’s just a genius. Stream my cover of the song btw 

this is you?????

40 minutes ago, thecptz said:

this is you?????

Yup that’s me 

Magdalena Bay - Secrets:

I never get the hype for this album but this song is clearly the best on it… it’s very retro bubblegum kawaii cute 80's driven disco bop… it’s like The Cardigans were Japanese and that’s surprisingly very good!

RuPaul - Catwalk:

Ok this is surprisingly good… never liked any Ru song but this song feels so carefree and has a very interesting dreamy vibe tbh, also the rap part by my shook elevates the song a lot lol a nice surprise tbh 

Beach House - Space Song:

It’s a nice vibey song but it’s a little too long for me :fan:

It might get points depending on how strong the other songs are :thing:

6.5/10

Edited by Bicassie

Boys world - Something in the water:

This is giving Spotify playlist fodder and well… I will be nice and say that this is not bad at least… but is it good? Nope

Gentleman - Foxes:

She was trying to make another Carly's Run Away With Me meets Dua's self titled era and it’s no good. You would have sent something like Sister Ray or Love Not Loving You who are STELLAR but this is so middle on the road for me tbh 

Rosalia - HENTAI:

This such a pretty ballad but I don’t really get the distortion on the second half of the song lol:soda:

7.5/10

Pirate - Everglow

I usually don’t like K-pop for how generic the songs are and so dated they sound and that’s the epitome of this song sadly

Magdalena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire):

This kinda slaps but it needed a little while for me to fully get into the song but I do like it :foxaylove2:

7/10

INNA - always on my mind 

So European and EDM for me tbh also it has nothing special 

RuPaul - Catwalk:

This is such a legit good song and I usually don’t love his music but this one honestly hits different :clap3:

8/10

The Internet - Girl:

This group it’s always a hit or miss for me, there are times I find their songs very chilly, groovy and addictive but others they are a skip… maybe it’s because they are very moody? I don’t know how to explain it but this time is the time I find one of their songs good. You can say Kaytranada adds a lot to the song too because his mark is shown on the production so it will definitely had some points for me but not sure how much lol 

Group B 

The Internet - Girl (feat. KAYTRANADA) - O wow I love this, adding this to me playlist! So dreamy 

Boys World - Something In The Water

It’s not a bad song but i’m kinda underwhelmed by it and I don’t know why, maybe it’s cause its generic :coffee2:

6/10

Foxes - Potential:

Ok, I really loved this! Nothing special and very influenced on EMOtion and Broods but she clearly made the song her own. Good job there!

Group B 

Foxes - Potential - I prefer this song over the other Foxes song. The chorus is a bit too much for me 

Foxes - Gentleman

This is pretty good and it’s probably getting some of my points and I will be adding this to a playlist ouu :heart2:

8.5/10

Group B 

DARA - K’vo ne chu - idk what she's saying but this is lowkey a bop, love the chorus :katie2:

Everglow - Pirate:

This is not my cup of tea cause I rarely like K-Pop like this since it’s awfully generic and reductive:michael:

4/10

Group B 

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. - michelle-visage.gif

INNA - Always On My Mind:

This is a lil underwhelming for an INNA song since I grew up on some of her trashy europop classics :thing:

6.7/10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.