? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Delicious Things - Idk why I didn’t like this during my first listen of the album cause I like it now…weird trend for me tonight 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Your Teeth In My Neck - Kali has such a nice voice. This album is god tier too *****!!! let me put her in my top 3 like she rightfully deserves to be 

tkoERbS.gif

I Got It - oh you went digging DEEP for her. she only got 2 damn songs and neither have over 500k streams. like, damn. a very nice tone, i like it. thank you for introducing me to her!!!!

tkoERbS.gif

Bitter- This sounds like something a high school girl would make a very dramatic TikTok to after her boyfriend dumps her for the captain of the girls’ softball team 

yeule - Bites On My Neck - 

I like this, another surprise! 

sza - prom: a classic, any song from sza will automatically rank high for me so congrats

20 Something - idk why i used to get sad to this song. it's nice, like most of CTRL, but it's not hitting like it used to for me. maybe i overplayed it or maybe i'm not sad anymore. who knows, but i'll rank it good. i still like the song, it just dont hit for me anymore

tkoERbS.gif

Don’t Be So Hard On Your Beauty - :jamming: this is right up my ally, so you’re probably in trouble 

Edited by Rotunda

Lights On - It's okay. It's not striking any chord with me. Tbh, both Hatchie songs did that. She's just kind of... there.

tkoERbS.gif

magdalena bay - story: all of mercurial world eats this up but it's still nice

Cardboard Box - omg wait they went viral for bringing legit 2000s girl group energy. they're in the same vein as Boys World. doing what 5H and Little Mix never could. i love them!!!

tkoERbS.gif

Bea Miller - Playground - Oh I remember Bea from X Factor. Honestly I am not a big fan of this. Bea has better songs so it's interesting that you went with this one. The production has some interesting elements but overall it's just okay. 

Caroline Loveglow - Patience Etc...

The vocals weren't bad but the production was overshadowing them by a lot

ji8WNtf.gif

yeule - don't be so hard: very beautiful song from one of my top 3 aotys this year

Just For The Record - Ain't this Kacey's ex? He's a lot more boring than I expected. I digress. It's not bad, but I don't know if I'd go out my way to listen to this. At least it's better than some entries. I also agree with Star; this is very Walking Dead actor-esque

tkoERbS.gif

Here Comes The Night - I do really like the production. Maybe I should listen to the album. Lyrics are kinda mid but who cares tbh I like it.

Edited by Rotunda

Bites on My Neck - LMAO why did I think "omg a green haired Ashnikko" It's nice, definitely what Grimes thinks she's been doing since Elon got in her guts, and I could see it in Cyberpunk 2077. Upper-tier for this round, for sure, though.

tkoERbS.gif